BRM Reviews the 2/26/2019 Smackdown (does anyone know what the actual f*ck is going on?)

Serujuunin

Re: BRM Reviews the 2/26/2019 Smackdown (does anyone know what the actual f*ck is going on?)

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 28th, '19, 22:19

cero2k wrote: Feb 28th, '19, 11:37
KILLdozer wrote: Feb 28th, '19, 10:35
I tried but no one answered! Stop rustling your jimmies and take a got-dang joke! Lol
dude, we've done hundreds of reviews without a single response. we do it for the love of the art.
And some of us find catharsis and zen in the process of writing, not gratification in the acknowledgement of others.

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 2/26/2019 Smackdown (does anyone know what the actual f*ck is going on?)

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 28th, '19, 22:30

Serujuunin wrote: Feb 28th, '19, 22:19
KILLdozer wrote: Feb 28th, '19, 10:35
I tried but no one answered! Stop rustling your jimmies and take a got-dang joke! Lol
dude, we've done hundreds of reviews without a single response. we do it for the love of the art.
And some of us find catharsis and zen in the process of writing, not gratification in the acknowledgement of others.
I'd rather work out.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 28th, '19, 22:38

AANNNNNYYYYY-WAAAYYYYSSS!

Does Kevin Owens turn heel? Do the New Day Turn heel?

Does one of them turn on two others? Does Kevin Owens win then turn heel to go against Kingston at WM?

This is all so out of left field I have no idea which route it's going to take lol.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 28th, '19, 23:24

Serujuunin wrote: Feb 28th, '19, 22:19

These.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 1st, '19, 09:57

Then find inner peace writing the answers to my questions about this show's surprise twist from out of nowhere lol. I should have never said anything .

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Mar 1st, '19, 19:40

KILLdozer wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 09:57 Then find inner peace writing the answers to my questions about this show's surprise twist from out of nowhere lol. I should have never said anything .
I heard something somewhere about splitting up the New Day using this as a vehicle, or that Kofi is going to be Bryan's opponent at 'Mania, which I kinda like better, IF they ever plan to put the belt on him (I'm 99% sure they won't), 'Mania would be the best place to do it. Imagine the show closing out with a babyface celebration with Kofi just like the one Bryan got.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 1st, '19, 20:47

Serujuunin wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 19:40
KILLdozer wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 09:57 Then find inner peace writing the answers to my questions about this show's surprise twist from out of nowhere lol. I should have never said anything .
I heard something somewhere about splitting up the New Day using this as a vehicle, or that Kofi is going to be Bryan's opponent at 'Mania, which I kinda like better, IF they ever plan to put the belt on him (I'm 99% sure they won't), 'Mania would be the best place to do it. Imagine the show closing out with a babyface celebration with Kofi just like the one Bryan got.
At this point I feel like it's tailor-made for him to win it. Whether it's Owens or Bryan is irrelevant I think. Either way he wins. Or some bizarre trust of fate, he turns heel and Owens remains "face" lol.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 1st, '19, 22:12

KILLdozer wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 20:47

At this point I feel like it's tailor-made for him to win it. Whether it's Owens or Bryan is irrelevant I think. Either way he wins. Or some bizarre trust of fate, he turns heel and Owens remains "face" lol.
I think that if he didn't win it at the EC match, then they may as well milk it and make it a big chase all the way to Summerslam. Bryan Alvarez suggested that Big E turns on the team, wins the title under Kofi, and have Kofi chase Big E all summer, finally getting an actually earned title win.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 1st, '19, 22:15

cero2k wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 22:12
KILLdozer wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 20:47

I think that if he didn't win it at the EC match, then they may as well milk it and make it a big chase all the way to Summerslam. Bryan Alvarez suggested that Big E turns on the team, wins the title under Kofi, and have Kofi chase Big E all summer, finally getting an actually earned title win.
Idk about that. The whole thing seems more like the most perfect WM moment of the year. It came out of nowhere at that.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 1st, '19, 22:43

KILLdozer wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 22:15
It came out of nowhere at that.
exactly why i don't think it's perfect for WM.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 1st, '19, 23:16

cero2k wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 22:43
KILLdozer wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 22:15
It came out of nowhere at that.
exactly why i don't think it's perfect for WM.
I mean you could get tons more out of it, with this Daniel Bryan Alavarez idea being one of them, if that's the case I could see it happening at WM...no better way to start it.