BRM Does Not Review the 3/6/2018 Smackdown

Big Red Machine

BRM Does Not Review the 3/6/2018 Smackdown

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 7th, '18, 08:44

If someone else wants to do it, please go ahead.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Re: BRM Does Not Review the 3/6/2018 Smackdown

Post by XIV » Mar 8th, '18, 02:53

Big Red Machine wrote: Mar 7th, '18, 08:44 If someone else wants to do it, please go ahead.
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long long time, and it wasn't even intended to be funny.

You've lost more and more patience with Smackdown and it's like you've given up.
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 8th, '18, 05:58

XIV wrote: Mar 8th, '18, 02:53
Big Red Machine wrote: Mar 7th, '18, 08:44 If someone else wants to do it, please go ahead.
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long long time, and it wasn't even intended to be funny.

You've lost more and more patience with Smackdown and it's like you've given up.
It's more a function of the amount of time in my week this particular week, as I have a bunch of other things I'm trying to finish up before this weekend... but also, yeah. Smackdown go-home shows are usually pointless and the show is a ridiculous source of frustration to me , so I decided it was better to try to watch, say some ECW that Lance & Cyrus reviewed or finish up some other shows I've been in the middle of before the long, crazy binge of wXw and NJPW that this weekend will be (oh and also there are PPVs from both ROH and WWE). Plus, I REALLY didn't want to deal with Shane. Plus, I knew I'd honestoly have more fun doing fantasy booking for my old WWE thing, plus some current New Japan ideas than I would watching Smackdown.

Look everyone... Smackdown SUCKS. I put up with it because it is the only place I can see AJ, Shinsuke, Owens, Zayn, & Bryan. A few months ago you'd have seen Charlotte, Nattie, Becky, and the Riott Squad all on that list as well, but the horrific booking of the women's division has thoroughly killed them for me. Ditto with the tag team division killing both FGable and Benjamin, who have always enjoyed individually and figured there was no way I wouldn't love as a unit. This "Rusev Day!" crap has almost done the same to Rusev. The people who write this show ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 9th, '18, 07:35

They actually brought up how long Carmella has had the case, and...she actually had a match, with a good bit of offense, until Becky Lynch just gets the decisive quick victory with the armbar lol. They actually almost seemed to be starting to legitimately do something with her, this probably will still go somewhere, leading to something with Becky.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.