BRM Reviews the 3/14/2017 Smackdown

e-moose

Re: BRM Reviews the 3/14/2017 Smackdown

Post by e-moose » Mar 18th, '17, 15:08

KILLdozer wrote:I'm just hoping we get some sort of closure on all this Ziggler/Crews and Kalisto nonsense at WM once and for all. Definitely up there with worst feuds of the year.

This iz completely unrelated to this past week's SmackDown program or the SmackDown brand.

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Mar 18th, '17, 15:14

e-moose wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:I'm just hoping we get some sort of closure on all this Ziggler/Crews and Kalisto nonsense at WM once and for all. Definitely up there with worst feuds of the year.

This iz completely unrelated to this past week's SmackDown program or the SmackDown brand.

Correction: This actually iz SmackDown stuff. I'm an idiot. And so iz WWE booking for both brandz.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 18th, '17, 20:52

e-moose wrote:
e-moose wrote:

Correction: This actually iz SmackDown stuff. I'm an idiot. And so iz WWE booking for both brandz.

I wouldn't say you're an idiot. Just a Little out of touch with the times here now-a-days, plus, you certainly have a unique way of writing, so don't be so hard on yourself there skipper!

Lol yeah though, all things Smackdown are usually discussed in the latest show review. We don't care anymore, throw them all in, also saves needing a whole extra topic for minor things.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.