BRM Reviews the 11/29/2016 Smackdown

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 11/29/2016 Smackdown

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 30th, '16, 02:25

I wonder how long it takes them to set up all of those tables, ladders and chairs all over the stage and the if the ring crew absolutely hates it because they know that 99% of fans either find it corny or don’t give a sh*t.

WOMEN’S TITLE CONTRACT SIGNING- Pure, unadulterated Alexa Bliss! heel AWESOMENESS!
This is the first time I can ever remember seeing Alexa Bliss! in actual clothing as opposed to her ring gear. She was utterly fantastic in everything she did in this segment. Becky was great, too, but Alexa was just plain out of this world awesome. Becky beats Alexa up but Alexa wins in the end, putting Becky through a table.

DOLH ZIGGLER & KALISTO vs. BARON CORBIN & THE MIZ (w/Maryse)- 4.5/10
A good finish to build up to the Kalisto vs. Corbin Chairs Match at the PPV.

DASHA INTERVIEWS AMERICAN ALPHA- kind of lame but also kind of fun.

WYATT FAMILY PROMO- meh

CARMELLA PROMO- I might be in the minority but I actually thought this was good. Carmella’s mean promo brought Nikki charging out to brawl with Carmella.

AMBROSE ASYLUM WITH SPECIAL GUEST JAMES ELLSWORTH- Dean and Ellsworth were annoying as hell. Thankfully AJ came out to save me. AJ cut a great promo. Ambrose responded with a good one of his own. Then AJ beat up both supposed babyfaces. Ellsworth was obliterated with a Styles Clash on the floor.

LUKE HARPER vs. KANE- 5.25/10

RENEE YOUNG INTERVIEWS BECKY LYNCH- Alexa wants to have a Tables Match. Becky is okay with that. Then she called Alexa a very mean word which I did not expect to hear a woman called on WWE TV.

#1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH: The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton) vs. American Alpha- 6.75/10
Wyatt & Orton win off of a pointlessly magical distraction by Luke Harper.

DASHA INTERVIEWS SLATER & RHYNO- Something terrible has happened to Rhyno’s face! His facial hair is gone!
AJ Styles interrupts them. Dean shows up to brawl with him.

A very good go-home show from Smackdown.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3