BRM Reviews the 8/9/2016 Smackdown (I don't think they could have done this any more wrongly)

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 8/9/2016 Smackdown (I don't think they could have done this any more wrongly)

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 10th, '16, 17:27

AN INTERVIEWER INTERVIEWS RANDY ORTON- okay
GEEZ! This girl makes Randy look like a giant. She asks Randy how he will be able to focus on his match with Del Rio tonight when he has a match with Brock Lesnar looming in his future. Orton cuts a promo on Brock, and then Del Rio shows up because he happens to be there. This was an otherwise fine confrontation that was dragged down by one or two extremely lame lines of dialogue.

THE WYATT FAMILY, AMBROSE, & ZIGGLER SEGMENT- bad, on multiple levels.
Bray and Rowan come down to the ring and Bray cuts a promo. He started off well, saying that the only reason Dolph beat him was that his head hit the exposed turnbuckle- and even more importantly that Dolph knew this was true, playing off of the angle of Dolph’s insecurities, perhaps hoping to get Dolph to agree to once again putting his SummerSlam title shot on the line in a rematch tonight.
Then it went completely downhill as he ventured off typical Bray Wyatt land, claiming to be “a god” and talking about “you can’t kill a god” and all of this crap about how “there is no red. There is no blue” and “we are our own masters” and not “pawns” in a “corporate war.” Sh*t that is just words. I understand that there is supposed to be meaning behind Bray pushing back against the idea of a brand rivalry, but every other time Bray has come out here and made such bold, important-sounding statements it has never amounted to anything, so why should this time be any different?
He brings up his feud with Ambrose, so of course Dean has to come out and cut a promo on Bray even though Bray didn’t even say anything negative about him. They tease a physical confrontation which doesn’t happen because Dean Ambrose, a man whose whole gimmick is that he is the sort of person who will say “f*ck the odds” and just run into a situation to fight anyway, even though it is 100% obvious he will get an ass-kicking, has decided that running in to fight both Bray and Rowan at the same time would be an incredibly stupid thing to do.
Then Dolph Ziggler’s music hits. Dolph is apparently not smart enough to avoid doing even the thing that the guy with self-admitted poor decision-making skills has elected not to do and even just told us that doing so would be stupid. Predictably, Dolph gets an ass-kicking. Dean finally decides to help out, but by that point Dolph has pretty much been disposed of, so he runs into a two-on-one as well. Dean proves his superiority to Dolph by at least being able to deal with Rowan. Bray grabs Dean for Sister Abigail but Dolph is now up and aims a superkick at Bray, but Bray blocks with Dean’s head. Dolph is aghast at what he has done, while Bray almost breaks out into laughter at stupid Ziggler. Eric Rowan comes into the ring from the side, only to be immediately dispatched by a single superkick from Ziggler, making him look like a punk. Then Dolph just kind of wasn’t paying attention to where he was going and it looked like he just causally walked right into Sister Abigail so Bray stands tall at the end.

I think I did a pretty good job explaining why I thought this made Dolph look like an idiot and Rowan look like a punk, so I won’t go into that again. Instead, I’m going to talk about the various ways that the entire conception of this segment was a mistake, and how the execution made it even worse.
Anyone who has watched pro wrestling for more than a few months (especially WWE) will tell you that it’s probably a pretty reasonable assumption to make that this will all wind up in a tag team match being booked for later tonight, and with added wrinkle of “can the champion trust his challenger to have his back in an otherwise meaningless match?” Focusing on that second part first, I think the execution here (Bray using Dean’s head to block a superkick) made it pretty clear to anyone with a functioning brain that this was an accident. Furthermore, this set-up required Dean to be in such a position that he could not have possibly seen what happened to him, and therefore would have needed to watch a replay to see… and as I said, this set-up makes it pretty damn obvious that Dolph was trying to kick Bray and the only reason Dean got hit was that Bray moved Dean into the way. If he is angry at Dolph for this, Dean is going to come off looking completely paranoid, which is not a relatable babyface trait for most people (and is made even worse by the fact that everyone at home can clearly see that this was an accident. I doubt there are any fans sitting on their couches agreeing with JBL that Ziggler clearly meant to kick Dean in the head).
As for the overall idea of doing a tag team match… THIS WHOLE SEGMENT WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY! The Wyatts laid these two out at the end of last week’s show, so if you want to book a tag team match that should be all of the justification you need (and you can build the “can the champion trust his challenger to have his back in an otherwise meaningless match?” angle in any number of ways that don’t make your babyface champion look completely paranoid and don’t require doing a segment making the #1 contender look like an idiot or one of the big scary monsters in your main event looking like a chump).
The scariest part of this, though, is that the fact that they felt the need to do this segment to set up the tag team match is exactly the sort of formulaic crap we’ve all been hoping WWE would move away from. This shows that despite all of the bluster about this being a “new era” and Smackdown being new and different now, WWE’s writers are still slaves to the usual formula that we all hated and that helped get them into this mess in the first place.

David Otunga attempted to hype up the Orton vs. Del Rio match by asking “will Viperville gain a new resident?” This “Viperville” crap needs to stop immediately. At least when Mark Henry would talk about “inducting” somebody into the “Hall of Pain” there was marginally clever wordplay going on. This is just something that sounds 100% stupid.

DEAN & DOLPH BACKSTAGE- very bad.
Dean thinks Dolph kicked him in the head on purpose. Dolph says it was obviously an accident. They want to fight, but Bryan and Shane show up and tell them they will have to work together tonight when they team up against the Wyatts. As I predicted before, Dean came off as being paranoid. This segment also made it clear that Bryan and Shane are two people being forced into the role of a single person, and the show would work much better with only one of them.
This ended with Bryan telling them that, like Dolph said to them last week, if they don’t like it, “screw you.” This came off as a pathetic attempt to give either Bryan alone or the Bryan/Shane combination some sort of gritty edge (or, as JBL put it “a little attitude on Smackdown Live). Unfortunately, Bryan kind of came off as a jerk because he and Shane really didn’t have anything to be upset about here. Also, attempting to give Daniel Bryan an edge and make him a gruff authority figure shows a total lack of understand of what role the fans want to see Bryan in, and what sort of role a babyface authority figure should be playing in general.

AMERICAN ALPHA vs. MIKEY O’SHEA & MIKE VEGA- no rating.
The Ascension, the Vaudevillains, and the Hype Bros. came out to watch from ringside. The announcers told us that “the whole division” came out to watch. Well then where are the Usos or Breeze & Fandango?
After the match, the other three teams jumped up on their sides of the apron, and Mauro told us that American Alpha was “literally surrounded”… except, of course, there was no team on the hard-cam side (because I guess that would block our view or something) so Mauro sounded like an idiot. Then all of the teams- including the babyface Hype Bros.- attacked American Alpha for no reason. This turned into a big schmoz that ended with American Alpha suplexing the Vaudevillains around.
The squash was fine, but the rest of this segment was terrible. Like the women’s segment the on the first post-draft Smackdown, this was a complete and total wheel-spinning segment. What was the end result of all of this? That, as Mauro said “the tag team division has been put on notice”? What sort of bullsh*t it that. Did they somehow not know about American Alpha before? Last week these guys beat the Vaudevillains, so it’s not like them squashing jobbers is some sort of big step up. This segment did absolutely nothing, and in the process of doing so, had a babyface tag team act like heels and made the lead announcer look like an idiot.

RENEE YOUNG INTERVIEWS THE MIZ & MARYSE- meh.
Renee wants to talk about Apollo Crews. Miz and Maryse would rather make out (with each other, not Renee). We get an Apollo Crews video package while Miz and Maryse engage in verbal foreplay. I guess the idea here is that Miz isn’t taking Crews as a serious threat.

BECKY LYNCH vs. EVA MARIE- no rating.
Astoundingly, Nattie didn’t jump Becky during her entrance. During Eva’s entrance they had a graphic claiming she won the 2013 Diva Search. I’m dead certain that they haven’t done a Diva Search in almost a decade and that Eva was hired specifically for Total Divas. The internet tells me that there was an “unfilmed” Diva Search that took place in early 2013 that was restricted to the LA area… which sounds suspiciously like a casting call for Total Divas. Either way, why even bring it up? Do they think that people will take Eva more seriously if they tell us she won a Diva Search? Come on.
Eva has a wardrobe malfunction so she has to go to the back. The referee told the ring announcer that “due to a wardrobe malfunction, she cannot compete tonight. No match.” Well that’s going a little too far, don’t you think? We’ve seen their seamstresses on Total Divas. Couldn’t one of them stich up Eva’s gear and the match could be rescheduled for later? Or perhaps Eva could just put on a different outfit? Or at the very least WWE could give her one of those nice blue Smackdown shirts and she could wrestle in that? Is this really the best way they could come up with to not have Eva wrestle? Just off the top of my head you could have had Nattie jump Becky so the match never happens (and Eva can play this up by being afraid of having to get into the ring against Becky but being relieved when Nattie shows up), or you could have something happen backstage to her scheduled opponent so the match gets changed on her and she refuses to have a replacement opponent because this wasn’t the match she signed for, etc. etc.
So Eva goes to the back. The interviewer whose name I can’t remember just happens to be on hand to ask Becky how it feels to not be able to compete for two whole weeks in a row. Becky cuts a promo burying Eva for not wanting to wrestle and talking about how she is a fighter and she loves to compete in this ring etc. so there is no way she is going to the back without a match. She dares anyone to come out and fight her. Did we really need the interviewer here for this? This seems like the kind of promo Becky could have grabbed a mic and cut on her own. If I was in the arena, the interviewer sitting at ringside like that would have been a major tip-off that something was about to happen (assuming I hadn’t already guessed Eva would find a way out of her match, which I had indeed guessed that she would).
I was one again complete amazed that Nattie did not jump her from behind at any point during this. Instead, the person who answered Becky’s challenge was… ALEXA BLISS! Alexa came out essentially repeated her promo from the segment two weeks ago about how she is Smackdown’s “hottest star” (still a fact!) and she is here to “bring bliss to Smackdown” etc. etc. Whoever is writing Alexa’s new dialogue needs to both learn subtlety and watch some Alexa Bliss! promos from NXT. Main roster Alexa Bliss! comes off as less of a person and more of a catchphrase machine (think the way they tried to force the phrase “Underdog from the Underground” into every Sami Zayn promo, but catchphrases are all she says). The closest we came to something that didn’t sound like a catchphrase was her saying that the best way to debut on Smackdown would be to beat Smackdown’s top female draft pick, which is a statement that, while true, also comes across as a writer trying to hit his/her quota of WWE-encouraged buzzwords/phrases instead of a something a real person would say.
(That’s really more of a function of how much emphasis WWE has tried to place on draft order even though it has been shown to be completely irrelevant. For example, Apollo Crews was picked well below Kane, and yet Crews has earned himself a shot at the IC Title while Kane hasn’t even been on TV, or Sami Zayn was picked well ahead of Golden Truth and yet they have been on TV all three weeks since the split while Sami randomly wasn’t booked last week. Or, to look at it another way- what position someone was drafted has had no effect on anything while other things- such as a whether someone is a champion or not, have had major effects on the landscape of their respective show so far. It’s a mistake WWE often makes: they’ll have announcers and promos fixate on some random thing like it is so important, but they’ll never actually show it being important.
Anyway, back to Alexa Bliss!)

Mauro tells us that not only is tonight the night that Alexa will be making her in-ring Smackdown debut, but it’s also her birthday. Ah sh*t. This is WWE so that means she’s losing, doesn’t it?

ALEXA BLISS! vs. BECKY LYNCH- 1.75/10
We return from commercial with the match in progress. Alexa’s being her awesome heel self… and then Mauro has to tell us that she is “an avid fan of Disney.” Right. Because the association we want people to make when they see this awesome b*tchy, cocky, sneering heel is how much she loves Cinderella. Alexa works Becky over a bit and yells at the referee. Becky makes her comeback, but then Eva’s music hits and the lights go down and the same voice that announces Eva’s entrance announces that “Eva Marie is now ready to compete… so please let me reintroduce to you…” I thought that was a great little touch. Anyway, this distracts Becky so Alexa smashes her face into the top turnbuckle, hits and the STO and then Twisted Bliss for the win. I’m happy Alexa won and I’m glad that they actually tried to close some of the Eva plot-holes in an effective way and that the Eva thing now seems to have a real direction… but I really wish they would have given Alexa more time to show her ass (I mean in the wrestling sense you perv! As in “do heel things so the crowd recognizes that she is a heel”), and while I don’t fault them for not wanting to beat Becky clean, I hope that they stick Alexa in a program with someone like Naomi and let her get some clean wins to establish herself as an important player in the division.

CHARLIE CARUSO INTERVIEWS EVA MARIE- good
Charlie is the interviewer’s name. Eva was good. She talked about how she hurried to get her gear fixed but Alexa just beat her to the bunch. She promises to have a match next week.

We finally get some sort of fallout from Brock and Orton showing up on the other guy’s show. The extent of this fallout was… Mauro saying that Bryan and Foley have “reached an agreement” that wrestlers won’t show up on the other show. No specifics whatsoever. They didn’t even generally float the idea that there might be some sort of consequences like a fine or a suspension.

RANDY ORTON vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO- 6.5/10
JBL says that he was “here on Smackdown before, when Randy Orton first broke in with Brock Lesnar.” I find it amazing that JBL can remember that ORTON actually started on Smackdown (something that a crazy detail-freak like me has to strain to remember [he feuded with Hardcore Holly]… and yet he can’t remember that HE HIMSELF was actually on Raw at that time, and wouldn’t be on Smackdown for another year. Hell… that was BY FAR the biggest push Bradshaw had ever gotten up until that point. He was basically the #3 babyface behind Austin and RVD after Kane went down with his injury.
Del Rio worked over Orton’s arm. At one point he had the cross armbreaker locked in in the ropes and Otunga said that Orton might have to think about tapping out to preserve his body for the Lesnar match. Mauro was extremely gentle in pointing out to Otunga that A SUBMISSION HOLD IN THE ROPES IS ILLEGAL AND THUS ORTON TAPPING OUT TO IT WILL NOT END THE MATCH. Also of note is fact that Orton did not wrestle this match in a particularly clean manner. They had a pretty good match that went to a DQ when Del Rio decided to hit Orton in the arm with a chair. You know… to give him a weakness going into the Lesnar match so Brock Lesnar will have a believable chance of winning. The chair-beating continued for a while, but then Del Rio took so long that everyone saw the RKO “out of nowhere” coming. This whole bit made no sense to me. My joke about Brock needing help to beat Orton aside, if you really want Orton to be the underdog going into this match then fine. Whatever. Do it that way. But having Orton drop Del Rio with an RKO here basically undid all of that. JBL pointed out that this proves that Orton can hit the RKO even when his arm is injured. Okay… so then we’re back to square one and it’s just “Orton is trying to hit the RKO on Brock” and there is no additional drama to be had in Brock working Randy’s arm over to take his most potent weapon out of his arsenal.

HEATH SLATER & RHYNO BACKSTAGE- apparently Bryan is giving Heath a match against Rhyno tonight, and if Heath wins, he gets a Smackdown contract. I have yet to get an answer as to why anyone would want a man who has spent five straight years as a jobber on their roster. Really. Did you realize that the last time Heath Slater wasn’t treated as a jobber, the old Brand Extension was still going on?
Heath begs Rhyno to let him win because he REALLY needs this job because he has a family to feed. Hasn’t Heath ever heard of TNA? They’ll throw tons of money at him.
As you can tell, I was hating this… until Rhyno gave his response. He noted that he just won his primary for Michigan statehouse… which got absolutely no pop because 99.9% of people in California don’t care about local Michigan politics (and it’s California so we can probably assume that those that do are Democrats and Rhyno is a Republican so they’re not going to pop for that). He said that this meant that he had “constituents that I need to impress, and I can’t let them down.” It got better when Heath kept trying to play the sympathy card, upping the number of children he needed to feed from two to four. Rhyno got suspicious that Heath was lying and interrogated Heath about his pool, which made it clear that Heath was bullsh*tting, at which point Rhyno said he couldn’t help Heath.
Don’t get me wrong. This was a really bad segment, but it tickled me to no end because of the many hilarious ideas that could come out of this involving Rhyno’s campaign. First we have the “I have constituents I need to impress, and I can’t let them down” line. Is Rhyno attempting to impress voters by winning professional wrestling matches? Or is the idea that Rhyno is genre-savvy and knows that this is somehow being recorded so he knows that doing what Heath wants and throwing a match would be seen as corrupt, immoral behavior and thus he cannot act like that when his constituents might see it. Also, is Heath lying about the number of kids he has Rhyno taking on welfare fraud? Like I said, I’m sure I’m the only one who found these thoughts amusing, and the segment was certainly amusing for the wrong reasons… but it was amusing to me nonetheless.

SCOOBY DOO & THE MIZ PLUG THE NEW WWE-SCOOBY DOO DVD (review forthcoming)- Miz pulls up in his fancy car right next to the Mystery Machine. He complains that his face is not on the cover of Scooby Doo and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon. Miz had some dialogue that could have been funny provided much better pantomiming from the guy in the Scooby costume. Then things took an unexpected turn as Scooby tricked Miz into looking for Scooby Snacks in the Mystery Machine, whereupon Scooby shoved Miz into the van and closed the door. Then SCOOBY DOO STOLE MIZ’S CAR while Miz watched helplessly, pressed up against the front passenger-side window, as he is apparently too stupid to figure out how to unlock a car door from the inside.

IF SLATER WINS, HE GETS A SMACKDOWN CONTRACT: Heath Slater vs. Rhyno- 1/10
Mauro pointed out that the Republican Party was being represented by a “Rhino.” That made me laugh, as I’m sure there are many Never Trump people who would say the same thing.
Otunga attempted to answer the question of why Bryan keeps giving Slater chances to earn a contract by saying that they were in Nexus together (along with him). First of all, this has got to be the first time Nexus has been mentioned in years. Secondly, and more importantly, David seems to have forgotten the part of the story where they all beat Bryan up and kicked him out of the group after just one day. I’m sure that probably eliminated any “soft spot” Bryan might have had for him.
In the same conversation, JBL attempted to both bury Heath for being an idiot while also trying to come across as legitimately believing that Heath had said fictional pool.
I’m not going to lie to you: I was screaming in fury when Heath put his feet on the ropes and popped HUGE when the referee caught him. Rhyno wins. We wish Heath Slater well in his future endeavors… at least provided that said future endeavors do not occur on my TV screen.

WYATT FAMILY SPOOKY PROMO- Bray asked Rowan to “be prepared to die” tonight “to show that our cause is worth dying for.” Overdramatic bullsh*t for a meaningless main event. What a pointless waste of time. Those thirty seconds would have been much better served as part of the Alexa Bliss! match.

BRYAN & SHANE BACKSTAGE- UTTER SH*T!
So they’re standing there with this contract and Shane asks Bryan if he is sure he wants to do this. Bryan says yes. He says that “in a weird way, Heath Slater actually embodies Team Blue’s fighting spirit. He may have lost tonight, but he showed a lot of heart.”
WHAT THE F*CK?!
1. HE LOST IN THREE MINUTES! You can’t put sh*t like that over as “fighting spirit” or else the term ceases to mean anything. If he absorbed incredible punishment and kept coming back and even almost won several times before finally being pinned in twenty minutes then fine, but a three minute loss in which your only nearfall was via cheating is not “fighting spirit”… and certainly not the kind of thing you would want to characterize as the “fighting spirit” of your brand.
2. HE CHEATED! AND HE STILL LOST! Not only does this make him even more pathetic, but it makes him the type of person that good babyfaces like Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon who are supposed to support fair play shouldn’t want on their roster.
3. WHY ARE YOU INVALIDATING THE STIPS OF YOUR MATCH? You should NEVER invalidate the stipulations of your match! And for HEATH SLATER of all people? REALLY?
And while we’re at it:
4. WHAT IS THIS “TEAM BLUE” BULLSH*T? They want to push the idea of this competition between the brands but they have no idea how to do that in a way that actually effects anything, so they either talk about the brands as “teams” or they have the GMs bury each other’s shows… except there is no actual kayfabe reason for this so it comes across as forced bullsh*t jargon in the first case and being a jerk for no reason in the second case. And even if this were a thing, does anyone really buy Bryan saying “Team Blue” in a random, supposedly private, conversation with Shane? Really?

Then Heath Slater showed up and yelled and said he quit before Bryan could offer him the contract (once again upping the number of children, to remind us that he’s a liar, too, so why should they want to sign him?). I guess this was supposed to be “comedy” or something, but not only was it horribly unfunny, it has made everything we’ve seen up until now involving Heath a waste of time, and everything they did this week made Daniel Bryan look like an idiot.

CARMELLA vs. NATALYA- 3.75/10
Carmella’s attempt to have catchphrases was embarrassing. I was hoping Nattie would show up and beat the sh*t out of her just so she’d shut up. Nattie did try to attack her but Carmella saw it coming and got the best of Nattie. We then got a match between them in which Nattie was such a fantastic heel. She is a snarky, cocky bully and because the women she’s stuck working with on Smackdown work a slow pace, she gets to show her personality off a lot more. Carmella got the submission victory, which really pissed me off. A character like Nattie’s needs to win or else she becomes a joke. Carmella is having her first match on the main roster. There is no reason she can’t lose to the much more established star with the mean streak. She beat Nattie… so now what? She has no more revenge to get, so how do you keep this going? Have Nattie jump her from behind? Nattie’s been doing nothing but that for the past two months.

During this match Otunga said that Carmella had told him that “she is a self-made woman while Nattie is only here because of her family. Really. The new girl who did not have a single wrestling-related accomplishment that they could put on her entrance graphic is trying to trash-talk NATTIE FREAKIN’ NEIDHART by claiming that Nattie is only in WWE because of her family. Is this supposed to make us like Carmella?
Otunga followed this up by saying that “However, Carmella has family, too: The Five Families of Staten Island.”
SOOOO many things wrong with this on so many different levels:
1. Let’s start off with the blatant stereotyping: she’s an Italian, therefore she must be connected to the Mafia.
2. Otunga’s delivery sounded like he was reading a prepared statement off of a piece of paper doing a presentation for a 9th grade social studies class.
3. Going from a pure joke-construction point of view, it would have been much funnier (racism aside, of course) if he had just named a mafia family instead of saying “the Five Families of Staten Island.” It would been a little more subtle, and would have avoided the singular-plural disagreement in his sentence.
4. It’s the Five Families of New York City. Not just Staten Island. In fact, they don’t all operate in Staten Island.
I think the only way Otunga could have screwed this up worse is if he had also mispronounced some of the words.

AJ-CENA VIDEO PACKAGE- fine.

CORBIN JUMPS KALISTO BACKSTAGE- he beat Kalisto up and make him look like a complete and total geek.

THE WYATT FAMILY vs. DEAN AMBROSE & DOLPH ZIGGLER- 6.5/10
So the point of everything they did earlier was to set up Ambrose not trusting Ziggler… so why did he have his back turned on Dolph for so long before the match even got started? I mean really… which idiot decided that the Wyatts should come out last? The order should have been Wyatts first, then Ziggler, then Ambrose, who is not only the WWE Champion, but is also the guy who shouldn’t be turning his back to anyone. Of course their distrust did not come up at any point in this match. The closest we got was a spot near the end where Dean almost botched a dive, supposedly because he had to jump over Ziggler… except that Ziggler was down in the middle of the ring when Dean started to go for the dive, so anything that happened was 100% Dean’s fault for trying for the dive in the first place despite the obstacle.

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- Douchebag Dean attacks Ziggler for absolutely no reason. They seem to be doing their best to make neither man likeable.

A TERRIBLE episode of Smackdown. This was just a shorter version of the old Raw, except they seem to be going out of their way to do things as wrong as possible.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 8/9/2016 Smackdown (I don't think they could have done this any more wrongly)

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 11th, '16, 18:08

So Becky Lynch is Finley now.

Of course.

She also just said "Come at me bro!'

Nawh.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 8/9/2016 Smackdown (I don't think they could have done this any more wrongly)

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 11th, '16, 18:33

How does a former full time wrestler not know you can't tap in the got dang ropes?

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 11th, '16, 18:39

Yeaahhh.. take the fuckin' microphone away from Carmella. That was dead silence.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 11th, '16, 18:49

That hesitation or whatever it was, waiting for Natalya to get in position for her finisher... horrible. Turn this woman heel now, please.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 11th, '16, 19:53

KILLdozer wrote:That hesitation or whatever it was, waiting for Natalya to get in position for her finisher... horrible. Turn this woman heel now, please.
Turn her heel? How about send her back down to NXT?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 11th, '16, 20:24

Big Red Machine wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:That hesitation or whatever it was, waiting for Natalya to get in position for her finisher... horrible. Turn this woman heel now, please.
Turn her heel? How about send her back down to NXT?
Turning heel is the answer to everything!

Better yet- she should just try pornography instead.