My absesnce / WWE in general

e-moose

My absesnce / WWE in general

Post by e-moose » Mar 4th, '11, 20:27

Hey everybody. Y'all may have noticed that I have been pretty silent for the last couple months. This is because up until last week, I hadn't watched any wrestling whatsoever since early December. I missed the all of the Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble feuds / build-ups / matches... all of it. Just Christmas holidays having fun and then always working when wrestling is on. I started to feel totally out of the loop. I didn't wanna come on here and have an opinion on anything cuz I honestly didn't have a friggin clue what was going on in the wrestling world.

Anyways, having seen some WWE lately, I just wanted to comment that after not watching any WWE in most of December, all of January, and most of February, it seems way better than it was even in December, 2010.

I really applaud the increasing "tweenerism". I love that! Keep going in that direction WWE! I want to see a 100% tweener roster. Hey, for those of you who prefer to have some or maybe all faces and heels in WWE, I say hey... if nothing else it's a great experiment. WWE historically has gone the furthest in that direction around 1999 but not 100%. Is it any coincidence that 1999 was the biggest spike in WWF TV ratings?

Anyways, bravo WWE! :ymapplause:

yourcrapsweak

Re: My absesnce / WWE in general

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 4th, '11, 20:55

Welcome back! Don't worry, I don't keep up that often ether, I only watch bits and pieces. And you're right, it has gotten a lot better.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 5th, '11, 21:55

e-moose wrote:Hey everybody. Y'all may have noticed that I have been pretty silent for the last couple months. This is because up until last week, I hadn't watched any wrestling whatsoever since early December. I missed the all of the Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble feuds / build-ups / matches... all of it. Just Christmas holidays having fun and then always working when wrestling is on. I started to feel totally out of the loop. I didn't wanna come on here and have an opinion on anything cuz I honestly didn't have a friggin clue what was going on in the wrestling world.
You don't need to understand the build up for the SD Elimination Chamber match, other than the fact that the match for the World Heavyweight Title. I recommend you watch it. It was AMAZING!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Mar 10th, '11, 10:51

Big Red Machine wrote:You don't need to understand the build up for the SD Elimination Chamber match, other than the fact that the match for the World Heavyweight Title. I recommend you watch it. It was AMAZING!
Thanx 4 that! I'll be sure to check that out!