RAW Discussion 1/16

Legacy54

Re: RAW Discussion 1/16

Post by Legacy54 » Jan 16th, '12, 21:16

Loved RAW this week! Just wish I wouldn't have gotten Jeritrolled.....

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 16th, '12, 21:16

Why doesnt everyone just leave DMW the fuck alone? who cares if hes different than you,or has different thoughts views and ideas than you,or maybe you think hes a bit weird or silly..so what,that doesnt give you the right to try and ridicule or give him a hard time...Its ridiculous.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Jan 16th, '12, 21:16

kiel297 wrote:Oh my God. That about sums it up. That was the best episode they've put out since the Summer of Punk ended. I also think that it was smart of them to stick Perez Hilton on a show where he'd be forgotten AMONGST ALL THE f***ing AWESOME!

I AM A HAPPY PERSON.
That was a good episode but like I like I said I still have no fucking idea who that bloger is. I guess I'm not suppose to because if i was I would have known who he was before raw.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Jan 16th, '12, 21:17

Legacy54 wrote:Loved RAW this week! Just wish I wouldn't have gotten Jeritrolled.....
Yeah but maybe next week he will fight.

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Jan 16th, '12, 21:20

KILLdozer wrote:Why doesnt everyone just leave DMW the f**k alone? who cares if hes different than you,or has different thoughts views and ideas than you,or maybe you think hes a bit weird or silly..so what,that doesnt give you the right to try and ridicule or give him a hard time...Its ridiculous.
Thanks. BTW I do known if i was saying all that shit to someone on here for what there saying to me. I would be In trouble. But hater will be hater.

WrestlingJoker

Post by WrestlingJoker » Jan 16th, '12, 22:36

KILLdozer wrote:Why doesnt everyone just leave DMW the f**k alone? who cares if hes different than you,or has different thoughts views and ideas than you,or maybe you think hes a bit weird or silly..so what,that doesnt give you the right to try and ridicule or give him a hard time...Its ridiculous.
Maybe you're right. Sorry, DMW.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '12, 01:42

Rabid619 wrote:
badnewzxl wrote:no; that's what they specified on Superstars. ANYBODY can be in the Rumble this year, even the challengers for the titles and the current champs themselves if they lose at the Rumble.
Very true, wasn't Orton in the rumble last year after he lost the WWE title match?
Ziggler, too.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '12, 15:52

Legacy54 wrote:
Dead Man Walking wrote:

Or maybe he will start crying again. Still don't know why he was crying last week.
It's following the Promo videos. One week the little boy was happy, the next week the little boy was sad.
Nice catch! I was paying so much attention to the words that I didn't even look at the faces

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 17th, '12, 15:56

Big Red Machine wrote:
Legacy54 wrote: It's following the Promo videos. One week the little boy was happy, the next week the little boy was sad.
Nice catch! I was paying so much attention to the words that I didn't even look at the faces
Oh snap, someones paying more attention to something then BRM!!! :p

I smell a match made in heaven.

Honestly, who expected him to stick around for the match? The crowd gets behind him when he's going around high fiving people and getting them pumped up but as soon as he leaves he gets booed. He's trolling, plain and simple.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '12, 16:00

Rabid619 wrote:Why is it that for 3 weeks they're doing World title matches on SmackDown? I understand 2 weeks due to the how the first one ended BUT not 3 weeks.
They have six weeks to kill, likely building up to Dragon vs. Henry vs. Big Show. Henry's thing is that because Show lost the belt before he could get his rematch, he feels that he is still owed a rematch. He couldn't get it because he was injured, and then because Show was getting his. Now Henry gets his rematch.

They have done an excellent job with this angle, as I have honestly been unsure about whether or not Dragon would retain the belt each of the last two weeks, and I'm not sure he will come out of it with the belt this week, either. I'm not sure who, if anyone is going heel, either. It has been amazing!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '12, 16:03

Rabid619 wrote:
Honestly, who expected him to stick around for the match? The crowd gets behind him when he's going around high fiving people and getting them pumped up but as soon as he leaves he gets booed. He's trolling, plain and simple.
I did. What he did the last two weeks is one thing. But this time he legitimately disappointed the fans by running out on a match he was assigned to be in. Basically, he walked out on the job. How forgiving have the McMahons ever been about someone screwing with them like that?

WWE has been doing just fine without Jericho. If trolling is Jericho's angle, he should be facing Triple H at Wrestlemania. Hunter needs to deal with this next week (or maybe the week after, after Johnny Ace tries to deal with it this week but Jericho ignores him).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 17th, '12, 16:08

Big Red Machine wrote:I did. What he did the last two weeks is one thing. But this time he legitimately disappointed the fans by running out on a match he was assigned to be in. Basically, he walked out on the job. How forgiving have the McMahons ever been about someone screwing with them like that?

WWE has been doing just fine without Jericho. If trolling is Jericho's angle, he should be facing Triple H at Wrestlemania. Hunter needs to deal with this next week (or maybe the week after, after Johnny Ace tries to deal with it this week but Jericho ignores him).
People have walked out on matches before, if it was PPV match i'd understand them taking action but it was just a tag match. A main event yes but still it's been done before.

I say he should face Punk because Jericho is getting the people to feed out of his hands week after week without words while Punk does almost the same with words. Jericho gets on Punks case for it, and for claiming to be the best in the world and BOOM we have a great WM match in the making.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '12, 16:58

Rabid619 wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:I did. What he did the last two weeks is one thing. But this time he legitimately disappointed the fans by running out on a match he was assigned to be in. Basically, he walked out on the job. How forgiving have the McMahons ever been about someone screwing with them like that?

People have walked out on matches before, if it was PPV match i'd understand them taking action but it was just a tag match. A main event yes but still it's been done before.
But this is different. This is premeditated. With others, they intended to wrestle the match, but something happened that pissed them off and made them walk out. We have no reason to assume that, if nothing happens, they won't wrestle their match next week. With Jericho, he never intended to wrestle the match, and there is every reason to believe that, no matter what match he is in and no matter who it is with, he will walk out on it without even doing anything.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 17th, '12, 17:10

Big Red Machine wrote:But this is different. This is premeditated. With others, they intended to wrestle the match, but something happened that pissed them off and made them walk out. We have no reason to assume that, if nothing happens, they won't wrestle their match next week. With Jericho, he never intended to wrestle the match, and there is every reason to believe that, no matter what match he is in and no matter who it is with, he will walk out on it without even doing anything.
Think about this though, Kane was supposed to be in a match 2 weeks ago but he decided not to show up at all. I'd say thats worse then showing up and then leaving once you get tagged in. The fact that they let that happen without lifting a finger to do anything is enough to prove that what Jericho did was nothing to them.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '12, 17:14

Rabid619 wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:But this is different. This is premeditated. With others, they intended to wrestle the match, but something happened that pissed them off and made them walk out. We have no reason to assume that, if nothing happens, they won't wrestle their match next week. With Jericho, he never intended to wrestle the match, and there is every reason to believe that, no matter what match he is in and no matter who it is with, he will walk out on it without even doing anything.
Think about this though, Kane was supposed to be in a match 2 weeks ago but he decided not to show up at all. I'd say thats worse then showing up and then leaving once you get tagged in. The fact that they let that happen without lifting a finger to do anything is enough to prove that what Jericho did was nothing to them.
Yes and no. First of all, I think they should have called Kane out on that (and I said so in my review). Just because they make a mistake once doesn't mean it should be overlooked when they make it again. Second of all, Kane is... well... Kane. He is large and scary. Jericho is not.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Jan 18th, '12, 00:56

Perhaps Laurinaitis is "clued in" on Jericho's plans. If that were the case, it'd make perfect sense to give CM Punk a partner that would screw him over

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 18th, '12, 01:11

Big Red Machine wrote:Yes and no. First of all, I think they should have called Kane out on that (and I said so in my review). Just because they make a mistake once doesn't mean it should be overlooked when they make it again. Second of all, Kane is... well... Kane. He is large and scary. Jericho is not.
Jericho is Jericho. Not that he's big and scary, he's a NAME. If it was Vince in charge or Triple H i could see a confrontation about Jericho leaving BUT Laurinaitus is smart enough to realize that Jericho wasn't going to stick around for the match. Laurinaitus is portrayed as only getting in someones face in certain situations and this is not one of them.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jan 19th, '12, 06:36

Is one of the new Funkettes Naomi from NXT?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 19th, '12, 10:53

Earth Child wrote:Is one of the new Funkettes Naomi from NXT?
Yes

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation