Is this FINALLY The End of the Anonymous GM on RAW?

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Is this FINALLY The End of the Anonymous GM on RAW?

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Jul 23rd, '11, 00:02

Hey guys,

Well as you know, I'm not a Triple H Fan, but I will say this:

Now that he's in charge of the WWE-Character Wise

The REAL Question is this:

Is this FINALLY The End of the Anonymous Gereral Manager on RAW as well as the Guest Host Thing?

That's the Question!

Please Share Your Thoughts on all of this

KILLdozer

Re: Is this FINALLY The End of the Anonymous GM on RAW?

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 23rd, '11, 00:08

i hope so,gotten very ridiculous by now
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 23rd, '11, 02:57

The most damning thing I can say about this angle is that no one cares anymore. We just don't give a damn. At one time, the GM's identity was a MAJOR topic of discussion... now... no one gives a crap.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » Jul 23rd, '11, 08:31

Big Red Machine wrote:The most damning thing I can say about this angle is that no one cares anymore. We just don't give a damn. At one time, the GM's identity was a MAJOR topic of discussion... now... no one gives a crap.
True and I think its annoying as hell when Cole says he has gotten an email from the anonymous raw GM. We all know that because of the iPhone tone that goes off when he gets one. So he don't have to fucking tell us. he could just read the fucking emal. and its not an email. He reading the shit from an index card.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Jul 23rd, '11, 12:45

Big Red Machine wrote:The most damning thing I can say about this angle is that no one cares anymore. We just don't give a damn. At one time, the GM's identity was a MAJOR topic of discussion... now... no one gives a crap.
I think that the absolute best thing they could do right now is quietly drop the anonymous RAW General Manager angle. Just have Triple H come out and announce that as it's a new regime, he's shaking things up, starting with firing the anonymous RAW General Manager, and appointing himself to oversee Monday Night RAW.

It's as simple as that.

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jul 24th, '11, 19:06

kiel297 wrote:
I think that the absolute best thing they could do right now is quietly drop the anonymous RAW General Manager angle. Just have Triple H come out and announce that as it's a new regime, he's shaking things up, starting with firing the anonymous RAW General Manager, and appointing himself to oversee Monday Night RAW.

It's as simple as that.
Here's hoping that whoever the anonymous GM is comes out & declares him/herself only for HHH to come out give him/her a pedigree & then fire him/her... (hoping its Michael Cole...lol)