RAW Discussion 4/11

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Re: RAW Discussion 4/11

Post by Dead Man Walking » Apr 11th, '11, 21:21

Serujuunin wrote:Love what Miz just said. "Let's go Cena" from the women and the five year olds and "Cena Sucks" from everyone else with a brain!
Stupied WWE is making everyone hate Cena when he is not even a heel

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Apr 11th, '11, 22:27

Serujuunin wrote:Love what Miz just said. "Let's go Cena" from the women and the five year olds and "Cena Sucks" from everyone else with a brain!
It was hilarious. =))
Dead Man Walking wrote:Stupied WWE is making everyone hate Cena when he is not even a heel
They're not making people hate Cena. Its their opinion, they dont like John Cena. Miz using it to his advantage to make that joke was brilliant.

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Apr 12th, '11, 07:39

Serujuunin wrote:
He deserves a title shot more than Ziggler
Are you on crack? That pathetic pseudo-man Morrison deserves a new girlfriend and less steroids. But not a title shot. ESPECIALLY not before a REAL athlete like Dolph Ziggler.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Apr 12th, '11, 07:47

Sassafras wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:
Are you on crack? That pathetic pseudo-man Morrison deserves a new girlfriend and less steroids. But not a title shot. ESPECIALLY not before a REAL athlete like Dolph Ziggler.
Just because youdon't like him doesn't mean that what he does is any less athletic.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Apr 12th, '11, 08:09

Sassafras wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:
Are you on crack?
are you ?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Apr 12th, '11, 08:12

KILLdozer wrote:
Sassafras wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:
Are you on crack?
are you ?
That...is none of your concern.

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Apr 12th, '11, 08:13

Serujuunin wrote:
Sassafras wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:
Just because youdon't like him doesn't mean that what he does is any less athletic.
My 10 year old FEMALE cousin just started gymnastics lessons a few months ago. She can already wrestle a typical Morrison match.

Verdun

Post by Verdun » Apr 12th, '11, 12:12

I'm actually fine with Truth in the main event. I dunno, I just happen to like Truth. If they could
be a bit looser on his move set he could be even better. Definitely would prefer seeing his
vertical suplex stunner over that sit down gordbuster.

As far as Morrison goes, he's a come quite a ways from being Johnny *SNORE SNORE ZZZZZZZZ SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE* Nitro, but he still looks like he's got more flash than substance.

And he is DEFINITELY riding a lot on his good looks. I'd definitely call him the Ashton Kutcher of the WWE.

Ziggler I see more raw wrestling ability and a great deal of potential but he's just not there yet he needs to
develop himself more.
Lady Luck is smiling...