Apparently THIS Happened on Last Night's Raw...

Post Reply
User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 23681
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Apparently THIS Happened on Last Night's Raw...

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 3rd, '19, 20:31

F4WOnline wrote:Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & Smackdown Women’s Champion Bayley defeated Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross via DQ in a non-title match (10:44)

Bliss wrestled in a t-shirt. Less than two minutes into the match, Banks came out to her music and they went to break.

Cross and Bliss worked over Bayley. Lynch eventually got a hot tag and attacked Bliss with strikes, a running forearm and diving leg drop but Cross broke up the cover. Lynch gave Cross an Exploder, then kicked her out of the ring. As Lynch booted Bliss, Banks attacked Lynch from behind for the DQ.

Banks attacked Lynch with a chair until Bayley jumped in and pulled the chair away. Bayley then smiled at Banks and attacked Lynch repeatedly with the chair. The crowd popped for the turn, then erupted in Yes chants. They abruptly went off the air as they ran out of time.


Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 23681
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Apparently THIS Happened on Last Night's Raw...

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 3rd, '19, 20:34

1. Becky is now no longer anything special
2. Sticking Bayley with Banks will kill Banks because this act NEEDS to be solo.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Apparently THIS Happened on Last Night's Raw...

Post by KILLdozer » Sep 3rd, '19, 21:02

Big Red Machine wrote:
Sep 3rd, '19, 20:34
1. Becky is now no longer anything special
2. Sticking Bayley with Banks will kill Banks because this act NEEDS to be solo.
1. GOOD. FUCK YES. FINALLY. GET THE BELT OFF HER AND STOP THE MAN SHIT. Time's up for this one.

2. Not necessarily. Just go full "2 woman power trip", and put the raw belt on Sasha, and have them take the tag belts as well now and run over everybody. Maybe this will impact Charlotte's character and face/heel status as well, because I've had too much of her.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18689
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Apparently THIS Happened on Last Night's Raw...

Post by cero2k » Sep 3rd, '19, 21:34

KILLdozer wrote:
Sep 3rd, '19, 21:02


1. GOOD. FUCK YES. FINALLY. GET THE BELT OFF HER AND STOP THE MAN SHIT. Time's up for this one.

2. Not necessarily. Just go full "2 woman power trip", and put the raw belt on Sasha, and have them take the tag belts as well now and run over everybody. Maybe this will impact Charlotte's character and face/heel status as well, because I've had too much of her.
IF and only IF they change from Becky to Sasha, I'll agree with you on both points, otherwise, I don't see either point being positive, especially No. 1, I don't see anyone else that I rather see the title with and lets be frank, it wouldn't be Asuka or any of the other japanese girls.

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5678
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: Apparently THIS Happened on Last Night's Raw...

Post by KILLdozer » Sep 4th, '19, 10:27

cero2k wrote:
Sep 3rd, '19, 21:34
KILLdozer wrote:
Sep 3rd, '19, 21:02


1. GOOD. FUCK YES. FINALLY. GET THE BELT OFF HER AND STOP THE MAN SHIT. Time's up for this one.

2. Not necessarily. Just go full "2 woman power trip", and put the raw belt on Sasha, and have them take the tag belts as well now and run over everybody. Maybe this will impact Charlotte's character and face/heel status as well, because I've had too much of her.
IF and only IF they change from Becky to Sasha, I'll agree with you on both points, otherwise, I don't see either point being positive, especially No. 1, I don't see anyone else that I rather see the title with and lets be frank, it wouldn't be Asuka or any of the other japanese girls.
I can your point and stance on the matter because they don't relly have any other built up prepared contenders at all.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests