BRM Reviews the 2/4/2019 Vial of Bubonic Plague Covered in Horse Manure Calling Itself Raw

Big Red Machine

Re: BRM Reviews the 2/4/2019 Vial of Bubonic Plague Covered in Horse Manure Calling Itself Raw

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 6th, '19, 00:21

KILLdozer wrote: Feb 5th, '19, 22:54 I'm just now starting RAW...and my initial thought is...I'll Just say this...

Why is THIS what they feel the need to do and feel that people wanna see Becky do? It's not needed and really doesn't make a difference much in the bigger grander scheme...because let's face it...they'll GO CRAZY for ANYTHING Becky does or just Becky in general at this point.
Supposedly, this is part of how they're going to stick Charlotte in and make it a three-way.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 2/4/2019 Vial of Bubonic Plague Covered in Horse Manure Calling Itself Raw

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 6th, '19, 09:13

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 6th, '19, 00:21
KILLdozer wrote: Feb 5th, '19, 22:54 I'm just now starting RAW...and my initial thought is...I'll Just say this...

Why is THIS what they feel the need to do and feel that people wanna see Becky do? It's not needed and really doesn't make a difference much in the bigger grander scheme...because let's face it...they'll GO CRAZY for ANYTHING Becky does or just Becky in general at this point.
Supposedly, this is part of how they're going to stick Charlotte in and make it a three-way.
"Gotta have a new challenger now!"
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 6th, '19, 20:12

I get it, but if I'm on the Raw Women's roster I'm pissed. I'm also pissed if I'm Asuke.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 7th, '19, 09:32

Bob-O wrote: Feb 6th, '19, 20:12

I get it, but if I'm on the Raw Women's roster I'm pissed. I'm also pissed if I'm Asuke.
Yeah...is Asuka even going to BE AT WRESTLEMANIA at this point? Lol.

I see both sides too...the woman challenging for the Raw title will actually possibly two sd women. What have they even done with the Raw women anyways lately besides have them lose to Rhonda Rousey though?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.