BRM Reviews the 10/29/2018 Raw (very boring)

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 10/29/2018 Raw (very boring)

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 29th, '18, 22:33

Raw started off with a video package recapping Roman’s announcement, but with no mention of Ambrose’s turn and/or the tag title change. That makes no sense from a narrative point of view, and really serves no purpose to open the show up from any other point of view, either. Yes, Corbin is about to talk about the title being vacated, but there was no reason Corbin couldn’t have just recapped all of that himself. Also, not starting the show with a recap of last night’s PPV makes the PPV seem unimportant. The Roman news has been out there for a week now. The PPV ended less than twenty-four hours ago. Plus, if it was such an important night and so much history was made, you’d think it would be pretty important to recap it, right?

OPENING SEGMENT- meh
Baron Corbin started off trying to make the Roman thing all about him. Trying to use this to get kayfabe heat was not a good idea.
Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman showed up to put an end to this before things got any worse. Heyman cut a promo to build up the Lesnar vs. Strowman match for the WWE Universal Title at Crown Jewel. Strowman came out and said he would win the title and Brock would “get these hands.” I do not understand how this catchphrase got so over. Braun shoved Corbin so Corbin tried to attack him but Braun completely destroyed him. Brock picked up the belt and laughed while Braun beat Corbin up. Then Braun was an idiot and turned his back to Brock to Brock grabbed him and gave him an F-5.
I thought this segment was petty dull. It was the dictionary definition of paint-by-numbers go-home segment, but the crowd was into it, so I guess it was fine.

RECAP OF AMBROSE’S TURN- After watching this, one thing is clear to me: they really, truly, need to stop referring to Roman’s speech as “one of the most emotional nights in WWE history.” I’m not saying it wasn’t (because it really was), but the fact that they keep using that same phrase over and over again to talk about it feels like they’re giving it a catchphrase. The Night Roman Announced He Has Leukemia is “one of the most emotional nights in WWE history,” just like Evolution was “the first-ever all-women’s PPV” or Survivor Series is “one night a year where Raw and SmackDown compete in head-to-head competition.” They’re so obsessed with this branding crap and this style of announcing that they literally cannot help themselves but create a tagline for A MAN ANNOUNCING HE HAS CANCER.

They announced a ten-woman tag combining the two tag matches from last night. To me, having Trish and Lita wrestle on free TV cheapens the specialness of the PPV. They might be caught up on the fact that Evolution was “the first-ever all-women PPV in WWE history,” but for those of us who watch women’s promotions on at least a semi-regular basis, last night was just another big show, with the thing that made it special being the matches themselves and their build, and a good chunk of that was getting to see Trish and Lita wrestle again. If they’re not going to use this to set up a Trish vs. Alexa singles match, they should have kept Trish and Lita out of this match.
And, of course, Renee Young had to describe the match as “historic.” Because everything in WWE is historic. Everything is special. And that’s not good, because, to paraphrase an awesome movie, “when everything is special, nothing will be.”

FINN BALOR vs. BOBBY LASHLEY (w/Lio Rush)- 5.25/10
During Balor’s entrance, he passed Corbin being carried up the ramp by two referees, and was kind of a dick to him. Lio Rush cut a promo saying that Balor’s win last week was a fluke. He botched Balor’s stupid “ordinary man who can do extraordinary things” catchphrase, though in his defense, it’s one that is rarely used.
They were having a decent match that ended when Lio Rush pushed Balor off the top rope for the DQ. Lashley then beat the crap out of Balor, and even let Rush rough him up a bit as well. No one came out to make the save because Finn Balor apparently has no friends.

LASHLEY, LIO, & CORBIN BACKSTAGE- lazy
Corbin summoned Lashley and Lio to the trainer’s room where he was being attended to. Corbin liked that Lashley beat up Balor, so he puts Lashley in the WWE World Cup To Determine The Best In The World. Lashley brings up that the tournament is already full, so Corbin explains that Lashley will be replacing John Cena because Cena never won a qualifier. When you put it that way, Corbin kind of has a point. Cena didn’t earn his way into the tournament like the others had to. Obviously Lashley didn’t, either, but he’s a heel. Cena is a babyface, and thus this just makes him look bad. They couldn’t have had Cena send out a Tweet between the opening segment and now where he made fun of Corbin for getting his ass kicked or criticized him for making Roman’s cancer all about him or something like that so that Corbin could have a reason to take Cena out of the tournament that makes Corbin look even more petty rather than pointing out a flaw in the whole situation?
I also don’t like Lashley’s placement in the tournament because I think Corbin himself would have been a better choice. The story the past few weeks was Corbin trying to use his power to qualify for the tournament by booking himself against tomato cans in qualifiers, so Corbin putting himself in after finding some BS reason to kick Cena out. Not only is this a more natural follow-up to the story they had been telling, but it also puts someone they have no interest in protecting into the tournament so we can get a clean finish instead of the inevitable bullsh*t we’ll get with Lashley. You can even pay off the idea of a Corbin vs. Angle match.

RONDA/BECKY ANGLE FROM THE EVOLUTION POST-SHOW- This was so boring I cannot believe they aired it. Also, they announced Ronda vs. Becky at Survivor Series in a non-title match, so not only will nothing be moving forward in either division, but either one of our champions is going to be doing a job that won’t lead to anything or we’re getting a f*ck finish in a PPV match. Hooray for WWE booking.

TRISH STRATUS, LITA, NATALYA, SASHA BANKS, & BAYLEY vs. THE RIOTT SQUAD, ALICIA FOX, & MICKIE JAMES (w/Alexa Bliss!)- 6/10
The babyfaces win, just like they did in both matches at the PPV last night. This match accomplished nothing. It was a fine wrestling match, but it did absolutely nothing. And with the title in limbo due to the pointless champion vs. champion match at the PPV, I’m sure we’ll be getting a lot of that in the coming weeks.

KAYLA BRAXTON INTERIVEWS NIA JAX & EMBER MOON- bad
Nia says that her victory shows that “Raw is the dominant brand.” She would also later mention that she will be wrestling in some sort of match against Smackdown at Survivor Series. Oh dear G-d why do we have to do this every year?
Kayla then tells Nia that while her performance in which she eliminated four women en route to winning the match was “impressive,” it was “not as impressive” as Ember eliminating five women. Ember said a bunch of crap about how they made history last night, then proceeded to talk about how she “caught lightning in a bottle” and all of this other stuff that came off as pathetically self-aggrandizing because, as Nia pointed out, EMBER DID NOT WIN THE MATCH. Ember kept running her mouth, saying she respects Nia and all of that stuff, and is “thankful for all the guidance” Nia has given her (all of which took place off-screen, because this company has no idea how to tell a story), but she says that she thinks Nia doesn’t respect her enough and wants to challenge her to a match tonight. Nia accepted the challenge, but not before reassuring Ember that she respects her, because apparently that’s our new buzzword. Unless Ember was supposed to be a heel, this segment was terrible. Nia’s promos are… hit and miss, just due to her natural inflection (or, if you’re feeling meaner, lack of acting range), and Ember came off like such a little sh*t here I was hoping Nia would just slap her. Someone needs to teach Ember how to take a loss like an adult.

They played a Twizzlers commercial in which the B-Team made asses of themselves and poor Alexa Bliss! was forced to laugh at their childish stupidity. I was hoping this would be some kind of angle or perhaps a PR warning video and would end with them each holding a bunch of Twizzlers near their groins and Alexa getting upset and kicking one of them in the nuts while Buddy Murphy showed up to beat the sh*t out of the other for harassing Alexa.

THE DRIFTER SINGS- okay
He orders a replay of him attacking Baron Corbin last week played on the TitanTron, then says he’s going to go backstage and play a special song for Corbin in person. On the way he bumps into Dana Brooke, who asks him to play her a song. He says “for you? No.” Everyone laughed at this dickishness, because Dana Brooke is a loser. He also passed a random dude with a cake and what looked like a bad wig. I have no idea why this person was there.
Corbin’s door was closed, so- after confirming that Corbin was in there- The Drifter sat down outside the door and played a song making fun of Corbin. Corbin came out, but was went back in when he was offended by the lyrics.
The Drifter continued to be a dick until Jinder Mahal randomly showed up to assault him from behind. Corbin then came out and booked Elias vs. Jinder for right now. This was all entertaining, but it doesn’t make me want to root for The Drifter because he was such an asshole.

“THE DRIFTER” ELIAS SAMPSON vs. JINDER MAHAL (w/the Singh Brothers)- 0.5/10
Even after attacking The Drifter from behind before the match, Jinder still lost cleanly in four minutes.

WWE World Cup 1st round matches are Angle vs. Ziggler, Rollins vs. Lashley, Orton vs. Mysterio, and Miz vs. Jeff.

KURT ANGLE SELFIE PROMO- He claims that “winning the world cup would mean more to me now than anything I’ve ever accomplished.” I’m sorry… I just can’t take that seriously for a tournament with nothing on the line and which will almost certainly never be mentioned again.

THE ASCENSION vs. BOBBY ROODE & CHAD GABLE vs. THE AUTHORS OF PAIN (w/Drake Maverick)- 1/10
Gable and Roode acted like dorks in an inset promo. The match was short, took place mostly during a commercial, and ended after a neckbreaker/Chaos Theory combo by Roode & Gable that absolutely no one seemed to know was a finisher. Viktor got pinned because he’s the smallest guy not on the winning team, and the AoP beat everyone up after the match because they are large and Vince is booking this.

ROLLINS/AMBROSE/ROMAN RECAP- They showed a video of Roman visiting kids with cancer a few weeks ago. They then had Cole pause his recap of the Rollins/Ambrose turn from last week to make sure they got the Roman chant on TV. Then they showed a showed a video interspersing Roman’s speech with Ambrose & Rollins winning the tag titles and Ambrose turning on Rollins. The problem with this (leaving the exploitation of a guy’s cancer out of it for the moment) is that they picked up Roman’s comments on this video package starting with Roman saying “my real name is Joe.” Basically, they’re telling me it’s all fake, then asking me to get upset because Dean fake turned on his buddy Seth after they fake won the fake championships in a fake match they dedicated to their real friend Joe who has real leukemia.

SETH ROLLINS PROMO- bad segment
Seth wanted Dean to come out and explain why he attacked him last week. Dean’s music played and then Dean didn’t come out because Dean was standing in the crowd. So why did his music get played, then?
Seth demands that Dean come to the ring and tell him to his face. Dean refuses, so Seth gets angry, pointing out that “at least when I put the knife in your back I had the decency to look you in the eyes and tell you why!”
Dean just stands there and doesn’t say anything so Seth begins to yell at him, claiming Dean took the emotion of Roman’s cancer “and made it all about yourself!” Seth eventually calls Dean a “soulless lunatic” and says he is going to go up there and beat the answer out of Dena so Dean just turns and walks off. This came off to be as pure and simple stalling on WWE’s part. We were given nothing here, not even a clue. This was just Creative stringing us along for a week.

CHARLY CARSUO INTERVIEWS LIO RUSH ABOUT LASHLEY’S CHANCES IN THE WWE WORLD CUP- Lio Rush cut an AWESOME promo on Lashley’s behalf, while Lashley posed.

NIA JAX vs. EMBER MOON- 2/10
They were having a decent match for about three minutes when Tamina decided to come out and distract them both. Nia was the first one to remember that she was in the middle of a match so she clonked Ember with a fantastic double-sledge, which is the best move to conk someone with if you’re a lot bigger than him/her. Nia then pinned Ember with a leg drop.

POST-MATCH SEGMENT- Tamina got in the ring to have a stare-down with Nia… and then just left. Well… that was pointless (and no, it doesn’t built up to a match between the two of them because we’ve seen them on opposite sides on literally every televised show they’ve been allowed to be at since Tamina returned from injury a few weeks ago.

THE REVIVAL vs. LUCHA HOUSE PARTY (w/Gran Metalik)- 3/10
Twizzlers’ new slogan is “you can’t be serious,” so Renee Young decided to try to extend that to Lucha House Party by saying “you can’t be serious when Lucha House Party is in the ring.” Then, several seconds later, she said that Lucha House Party are “all business in the ring,” completely contradicting what she had just said.
This was great while it lasted. I giggled at Dawson locking the luchador in a Gory Special just because he could. This being WWE, The Revival got beaten in their home market, seemingly for no reason other than to beat them in their home market.

ZIGGLER & MCINTYRE PROMO- great
Dolph did most of the talking, building up his match World Cup first round match with Kurt Angle. Drew said he was going to go after the Universal Title from now on. Dolph is the only person who has made me believe that this WWE World Cup is actually important to him. If I were going to pick one nit here, it is the fact that the idea of trying to regain their lost tag titles doesn’t seem to have ever entered into their minds.

APOLLO CREWS vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER (w/Drew McIntyre)- 4/10
Another short match. Dolph won clean.

D-X & BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION TALKING SEGMENT- fine, I guess
The Brothers of Destruction came out first. It was almost 11pm when the first words were finally spoken. They cut a decent Undertaker-style promo, then called out D-X. Hunter came out the stage with the f*cking glowsticks, to face The Undertaker, but it actually made sense because it was all a distraction so HBK could come out of the crowd behind Taker and lay him out with Sweet Chin Music. D-X headed up the ramp to celebrate but stopped celebrating and became very grim and serious when Taker sat up. This was… about as good of a go-home segment as could have been expected.

This was a very bad episode of Raw. Lashley replacing Cena felt like the only thing of any importance that happened, and that only happened because their hand was forced. The matches were all WAY too short, no stories moved forward, and we got no follow-up on things that demanded it (like Drew’s brawl with Strowman) or things that really should have had some but didn’t, like the main event of Evolution. Amusingly, on this show where even Brock Lesnar showed up, the MMA star who vowed to us that she would be on Raw every week was nowhere to be found, and with no explanation given.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 10/29/2018 Raw (very boring)

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 06:40

Kurt Angle -most important thing he's ever done.

Olympic gold medal, winning every single title in tna at one time.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 07:24

They're already getting completely out of hand about the entire Reigns situation. Turn should have never happened then. I was kinda surprised how they mentioned it over and over and over again last week. It's understandable, but as you said...everything has to be repeated 3000 times every show, and it just felt like that's what they were doing. Corbin should have never mentioned him like that either. He's done for now. Leave him out entirely out of the programming.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 08:19

Having caught up and now watching last night's RAW as well...these low down no good dirty pieces of shit are actually turning the Reigns thing into an angle it looks like....

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 30th, '18, 08:28

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 08:19 Having caught up and now watching last night's RAW as well...these low down no good dirty pieces of shit are actually turning the Reigns thing into an angle it looks like....
yeap, and now we'll need to debate whether Crown Jewel or exploiting Leukemia is the worst promotional tactic of the year

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 08:45

Definitely exploiting Leukemia. Then again...Crown Jewel is RIGHT after Evolution, where the theme song even said..."represent for the women!"...and of course we all know the policy over there and they're doing it anyway like it's literally nothing...

Not to mention the...other...shit going on over there.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 30th, '18, 08:55

I mean... you could argue that Crown Jewel/the Saudi deal isn't actually a promotional tactic. It's just them in bed with scummy people. The leukemia thing is actually a promotional tactic (this is a pet peeve of mine that comes up in the Observer Awards every year).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 30th, '18, 09:08

Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 08:55 I mean... you could argue that Crown Jewel/the Saudi deal isn't actually a promotional tactic. It's just them in bed with scummy people. The leukemia thing is actually a promotional tactic (this is a pet peeve of mine that comes up in the Observer Awards every year).
The deal itself isn't a promotional tactic (at least not to most people i guess), but there are a lot of things going around that deal that could count as promotional tactics, but I guess none of them by themselves are gonna be big enough to contend against the Reigns thing.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Oct 30th, '18, 09:14

I get it, but 2 things...

1. Roman went out the way he went out to raise awareness. If that was it, if they didn't mention it through him, it'd miss the point. I think it's WWE's way of doing him right. Not that I support the means, but it's WWE we're talking about and to be expected.

2. It's what we came out of last week with. Roman Shoot > Dean Turn > Evolution > Everything Else. Of everything that was going on, and the drastic change in direction they had to take, I think they still don't quite know where they're headed with everything yet, and going with what they knew people were tuning in to see. Also, with Evolution done, it's all they've got to tout in defense of Crown Jewel.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 09:35

I don't fault them showing honor towards Reigns when they did...but the entire other direction came from it in the worst way , involving everything else.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 30th, '18, 10:00

Bob-O wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 09:14
1. Roman went out the way he went out to raise awareness. If that was it, if they didn't mention it through him, it'd miss the point. I think it's WWE's way of doing him right. Not that I support the means, but it's WWE we're talking about and to be expected.
If you want to raise awareness then show us Roman giving some public service announcements about the importance of getting tested and where those who don't have the money to do so can be connected with resources to help them pay for it. Using it in an angle does not raise awareness of leukemia. It raises awareness of the fact that Roman Reigns has leukemia, and thus Dean Ambrose shouldn't have turned on Seth Rollins because Roman's leukemia makes the turn worse.
Bob-O wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 09:14 2. It's what we came out of last week with. Roman Shoot > Dean Turn > Evolution > Everything Else. Of everything that was going on, and the drastic change in direction they had to take, I think they still don't quite know where they're headed with everything yet, and going with what they knew people were tuning in to see. Also, with Evolution done, it's all they've got to tout in defense of Crown Jewel.
If you don't know where you're going with everything, then that's a major argument in favor of not making a drastic change to the status quo. You should do the tag title switch because the feel-good moment is nice and because it builds off of the Strowman/McIntyre issue that they started last week, but don't turn a guy if you're not sure where you're going with the turn and/or how the acceleration of the planned turned fits in with the rest of your planned timeline. If you're going to turn the guy then do it when you've had more than one day to plan it... although even that is still bullsh*t because:
1. They've got twenty people paid to do this job full time and it took me sitting on my couch three minutes to think of the scenario I laid out last week, which will likely wind up making a lot more sense than whatever reason they eventually give us.
2. From last week to this week THEY HAD AN ENTIRE F*CKING WEEK AND THEY STILL COULDN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN A STALLING SEGMENT. And it's not like the Creative team was particularly busy because the build to Evolution was already done aside from that pathetically lazy women's battle royale segment (the Becky/Charlotte build last week was a pre-tape done over the weekend), so they have zero excuses.
If I wanted to be nice and give them any sort of benefit of the doubt, the best I could do would be to say they actually do know where they're going but they did a stalling segment this week because they want to don't want to focus on it until after Crown Jewel because their way of thinking is that fans are too dumb to focus on more than one story per character at a time and Rollins' story for Crown Jewel is the WWE World Cup... and if that is their way of thinking, they should change it... and if they're not willing to change it, then they certainly shouldn't have done the turn until after Crown Jewel.
3. People are tuning in to see Rollins/Ambrose follow-up, then I'd assume those people would be kind of annoyed with being strung along here and getting nothing.

I was shocked that they didn't have Ronda front and center to push the Becky match and Evolution to get in front of Crown Jewel. That seems like the natural thing to do to me, but Ronda was nowhere to be seen. Nor, even, were the Bellas.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 30th, '18, 10:04

If there was one thing I liked about all of this it was that Seth’s promo actually made part of me hate Dean for what he did, which means he did it well, but my complaint is this...

They’ve made Dean look absolutely pathological since he returned, and if I were a business owner, I would not want a person like that working for my company. At best I would send them for professional help, and at worst, fire them. I get people acting like selfish stuck up jerks to get ahead in their careers, that’s in every industry ever... but I don’t know any industry that willfully keeps someone on payroll that is as pathological as they’re making Dean out to be. I don’t like it.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 10:12

Serujuunin wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:04 If there was one thing I liked about all of this it was that Seth’s promo actually made part of me hate Dean for what he did, which means he did it well, but my complaint is this...

They’ve made Dean look absolutely pathological since he returned, and if I were a business owner, I would not want a person like that working for my company. At best I would send them for professional help, and at worst, fire them. I get people acting like selfish stuck up jerks to get ahead in their careers, that’s in every industry ever... but I don’t know any industry that willfully keeps someone on payroll that is as pathological as they’re making Dean out to be. I don’t like it.
Ok, then problem here is...who hires and keeps The Undertaker?...Kane....Goldust....Mankind and then Mick Foley in spite of all 3...Bludgeon Brothers....

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 30th, '18, 10:22

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:12
Serujuunin wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:04 If there was one thing I liked about all of this it was that Seth’s promo actually made part of me hate Dean for what he did, which means he did it well, but my complaint is this...

Ok, then problem here is...who hires and keeps The Undertaker?...Kane....Goldust....Mankind and then Mick Foley in spite of all 3...Bludgeon Brothers....
Those don’t feel pathological to me. They’re gimmicks. I know that Dean is a gimmick but it feels different that all those you mentioned. It feels more real, like what a real disorder might look like, not like an exaggerated goofy character.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 10:28

You could say they're all just fuckin' crazy lol...but I can definitely say he's more average emotional/mental than those.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 10:32

Notice how they've completely taken out the part about the NFL when Reigns says "football was done with me...", right before he says "The team rhat gave me a chance was the WWE." ,in all the recaps they've been showing?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 30th, '18, 10:34

The kayfabe answer to your question is that the guy draws money. And/or, if you want to be a little more generous, perhaps giving him a professional wrestling setting- a business notably lax when it comes to crimes like assault- in which to let out his violent urges keeps people like Dean Ambrose from assaulting random people on the street like he might do if he didn't have an acceptable outlet for his violence.
Also, while Dean is certainly a danger to others, I don't see his outbursts as any more dangerous than those of Braun Strowman, and it's certainly not as bad as things other people have gotten away with (Roman Reigns, Miz, Kane, Sheamus, and Cesaro were all guilty of attempted murder in 2017, for example). Dean is unstable, but I don't see him as any worse than the likes of Kane, Shamrock, Snitzky, Heidenreich, Angle, SAnitY, AJ Lee, Mick Foley (and that's just in WWE, and just off the top of my head), and many others have been portrayed as throughout the years.
And at least with Dean his anger seems limited to Seth Rollins. I'm not worried he will, for example, snap and assault an interviewer who asks him a question him doesn't like.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 30th, '18, 10:36

Serujuunin wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:22
KILLdozer wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:12

Those don’t feel pathological to me. They’re gimmicks. I know that Dean is a gimmick but it feels different that all those you mentioned. It feels more real, like what a real disorder might look like, not like an exaggerated goofy character.
I'd chalk the "reality" part of this up to Dean's facials, and the lack of mask/paint and backstory.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Oct 30th, '18, 10:37

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:28 You could say they're all just fuckin' crazy lol...but I can definitely say he's more average emotional/mental than those.
I dunno why, it just feels more real than other similar characters they’ve done, and for one reason or another I don’t like it, but that also makes me appreciate it more for blurring that line a bit.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Oct 30th, '18, 10:50

Serujuunin wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:37
KILLdozer wrote: Oct 30th, '18, 10:28 You could say they're all just fuckin' crazy lol...but I can definitely say he's more average emotional/mental than those.
I dunno why, it just feels more real than other similar characters they’ve done, and for one reason or another I don’t like it, but that also makes me appreciate it more for blurring that line a bit.
Yeah he's not over the top...just an average man with negative personality traits.