BRM Reviews the 9/3/2018 Raw (what the f*ck is going on?)

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 9/3/2018 Raw (what the f*ck is going on?)

Post by KILLdozer » Sep 6th, '18, 07:18

Idk. I'm just throwing out some possible ridiculous kayfabe answer they might have for this bunch of shit lol.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Sep 6th, '18, 09:42

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 4th, '18, 17:48 So either I’m supposed to believe that the police just gave The Shield an official police vehicle to drive to back to the arena, or The Shield stole it. In other words, they decided to open up an unnecessary plot hole in order to allow for The Shield to make a dramatic entrance by… slowing backing up, then opening a car door. Yeah. That’s definitely more dramatic than running down the ramp or coming through the crowd.

They then had a long, emotional, and compelling exchange… that all seemed designed to build up an HBK vs. Undertaker rematch that will never happen.
It's been my understanding that Shawn was salty that he had the honors of retiring Flair, they gave Flair this big send off, and Ric turned around and wrestled for TNA. Shawn has mentioned this himself when asked if he had "one more in him" over the years.

However, I've noticed since being more involved at the PC, Shawn's been answering this question a little differently. He seems a little more open to the idea. The only way to get this done given the circumstances would be with Undertaker's blessing, which is what I think the end result is here.

So maybe not for Shawn/Taker specifically (God I hope not, what a waste), but he's expressed interest in how cool it'd be to put over some of the younger guys (he really really REALLY likes Adam Cole).

My money, the SMART money, is on the Saudi Prince requesting The Rockers vs The Rock n Roll Express...

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Sep 6th, '18, 10:38

Bob-O wrote: Sep 6th, '18, 09:42
They then had a long, emotional, and compelling exchange… that all seemed designed to build up an HBK vs. Undertaker rematch that will never happen.
It's been my understanding that Shawn was salty that he had the honors of retiring Flair, they gave Flair this big send off, and Ric turned around and wrestled for TNA. Shawn has mentioned this himself when asked if he had "one more in him" over the years.

However, I've noticed since being more involved at the PC, Shawn's been answering this question a little differently. He seems a little more open to the idea. The only way to get this done given the circumstances would be with Undertaker's blessing, which is what I think the end result is here.

So maybe not for Shawn/Taker specifically (God I hope not, what a waste), but he's expressed interest in how cool it'd be to put over some of the younger guys (he really really REALLY likes Adam Cole).

My money, the SMART money, is on the Saudi Prince requesting The Rockers vs The Rock n Roll Express...
OMFG... I was joking... but I just found this...

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Sep 6th, '18, 13:02

That Just means triple threat...which equals even more of those three lol.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 6th, '18, 15:27

Bob-O wrote: Sep 6th, '18, 09:42
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 4th, '18, 17:48 So either I’m supposed to believe that the police just gave The Shield an official police vehicle to drive to back to the arena, or The Shield stole it. In other words, they decided to open up an unnecessary plot hole in order to allow for The Shield to make a dramatic entrance by… slowing backing up, then opening a car door. Yeah. That’s definitely more dramatic than running down the ramp or coming through the crowd.

It's good to see that at least one person in that company gives a sh*t.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 6th, '18, 15:53

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 6th, '18, 15:27

every time i see these tweets I just assume that they get constantly barraged with comments and they just come up with whatever answer. Wasn't it Road Dogg last time?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 6th, '18, 15:56

cero2k wrote: Sep 6th, '18, 15:53
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 6th, '18, 15:27

every time i see these tweets I just assume that they get constantly barraged with comments and they just come up with whatever answer. Wasn't it Road Dogg last time?
You'd think they'd take the hint and think of an answer in advance to give on the TV show to stave off the Tweets if it bothers them to get these Tweets so much.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Sep 6th, '18, 21:13

For essentially 5 guys we're getting A LOT of discussion going lately though...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 6th, '18, 21:20

KILLdozer wrote: Sep 6th, '18, 21:13 For essentially 5 guys we're getting A LOT of discussion going lately though...
red's subtitle of the review pretty much sums it up. wrestling is really weird right now

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Sep 6th, '18, 21:42

Yeah...there's definitely many...interesting things to say about a lot of subjects.

On that note-just to throw a really strange and weird idea out there...

I mentioned it before:

Bliss wins it back at HIAC...then Trish Straus actually beats her for the title in October.

-Because WWE today, why not?

XIV

Post by XIV » Sep 6th, '18, 23:44

KILLdozer wrote: Sep 6th, '18, 21:42 Yeah...there's definitely many...interesting things to say about a lot of subjects.

On that note-just to throw a really strange and weird idea out there...

I mentioned it before:

Bliss wins it back at HIAC...then Trish Straus actually beats her for the title in October.

-Because WWE today, why not?
They did it with goldberg. As in strapped the title on someone short term for the sake of it. It’s not against the realms of possibility. I think if they were to do something like that though, they’d pick Lita seeing as she actually holds a contract with the company.

But I think it would be detrimental to the division so put the belt on someone from a decade ago because it go against the whole “let side get behind the women we have thing”.

I barely agree with Trish and Lita appearing at the PPV in the way they are being used.
Have A Nice Day!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Sep 6th, '18, 23:55

"Think it would be detrimental" -Exactly why it could probably happen, because of this , becoming cliche almost....style of *fuck it why not*