BRM Reviews the 1/29/2018 Raw (Sasha vs. Asuka, Cena vs. Balor!)

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 1/29/2018 Raw (Sasha vs. Asuka, Cena vs. Balor!)

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 2nd, '18, 19:22

Strowman deserves better again...then the guy who's been saying "awesome" for ten years.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 3rd, '18, 23:13

KILLdozer wrote: Feb 2nd, '18, 19:22 Strowman deserves better again...then the guy who's been saying "awesome" for ten years.
former World Champion and WM main eventer that has been saying 'awesome' for ten years

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 4th, '18, 08:40

cero2k wrote: Feb 3rd, '18, 23:13
KILLdozer wrote: Feb 2nd, '18, 19:22 Strowman deserves better again...then the guy who's been saying "awesome" for ten years.
former World Champion and WM main eventer that has been saying 'awesome' for ten years
Sure he's actually very highly decorated, but he doesn't really do anything for me these days and Strowman should be champion already.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 4th, '18, 10:44

cero2k wrote: Feb 3rd, '18, 23:13
I know these things to be true, but while he DID those things, I just don't see him AS those things. Unless Strowman takes all three of them out in a handicap match, I do not foresee a Wrestlemania Moment in his near future.

Not to take anything away from Miz, he's doing the best work of his career right now, but this seems like more of an opportunity for him... which sucks. He's already had plenty of those.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 4th, '18, 10:54

Exactly, I completely forgot about the above listed accolades. The guy is actually probably a grand slam holder, minus Universal, but I literally never think of it at all. I mean yeah, like Robert-O said, he's doing well and all, but this just isn't what Strowman needs and deserves.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 4th, '18, 16:29

United States, Intercontinental, Tag Team, World Tag Team, even when they were doing that thing with unified tag belts, like two belts at once, WWE, Mitb, WM main event with John Cena, teamed with R- Truth during the hi-light of his WWE career, they got fired by Triple H and said Fuck this and came back and kicked his ass. His list definitely goes on and is a great one, but Again, he's just not that guy to me.

The Miz-tourage is a crock and a joke and a ridiculous sounding forced name, heel stable centering around a heel or not.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 4th, '18, 16:31

I'd Rather see him with some other Giants like Ezekiel Jackson returning and someone else, hell even stick Mojo Riley in there, maybe he'd learn something.