Weird note about the Raw 25 Countdown

NWK2000

Weird note about the Raw 25 Countdown

Post by NWK2000 » Jan 17th, '18, 12:37

So I was watching the last 25 entries in the Raw moments countdown and I noticed
Hidden text.
CM Punk's pipebomb was #2 And this wasn't just a passing mention either, it was a produced package, with Punk logo cutaways and even aired things that weren't included in the MITB '11 video package (Colt Cabana,
etc)
This raises several questions. Even if the poll was entirely fan voted, why produce a grand package for a guy you're on the outs with. Does this mean that WWE's forgiven this superstar? Even more unlikely does this foreshadow a return, if not soon, in the future?
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Serujuunin

Re: Weird note about the Raw 25 Countdown

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 17th, '18, 14:27

Unlikely a return. Punk has made it abundantly clear that he would never go back regardless of what they offered him...

My thoughts are, they’re trying to own up to it in the hopes that it will go away.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 17th, '18, 14:30

looking at the rest of the list, seems they really respected the fan voting. I think there are bigger chances to see Punk at the All In show than WWE

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '18, 14:59

Serujuunin wrote: Jan 17th, '18, 14:27 Unlikely a return. Punk has made it abundantly clear that he would never go back regardless of what they offered him...

My thoughts are, they’re trying to own up to it in the hopes that it will go away.
This. If he gets the "one more match" urge, it will be an ROH show in Chicago, probably against Cabana.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 17th, '18, 22:04

Yeah, don't look into something like this. That guy just isn't coming back. I'm not sure if he'd be wanted back, but then again isn't the door always seemingly inevitably open no matter who you are or how you went out? Lol
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 17th, '18, 22:41

KILLdozer wrote: Jan 17th, '18, 22:04 Yeah, don't look into something like this. That guy just isn't coming back. I'm not sure if he'd be wanted back, but then again isn't the door always seemingly inevitably open no matter who you are or how you went out? Lol
eventually until 2kSports or the HOF need a headliner. Hell, i'm expecting Hogan to return on monday

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jan 18th, '18, 06:37

KILLdozer wrote: Jan 17th, '18, 22:04 Yeah, don't look into something like this. That guy just isn't coming back. I'm not sure if he'd be wanted back, but then again isn't the door always seemingly inevitably open no matter who you are or how you went out? Lol
You'd think, but both One Man Gang and King Kong Bundy have said in shoots that WWE won't talk to them, I'm sure there's more. They can only get over a grudge, no matter how long ago it was, if they can make some money on you.

Like they can forget about Hogan making a sextape and being a rampant racist, they can forget about Brett punching the owner in the face and talking shit about him for 15 years, but they won't do business with Gang or Bundy because they quit before their contracts were up 30 years ago...

They'd take Punk back in a quick minute, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him. I'm not holding my breath, but I feel like his stance is to say what needs said to be left alone. He'll be back, by complete surprise, when he needs the money.
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 17th, '18, 14:59 If he gets the "one more match" urge, it will be an ROH show in Chicago
I know roots and friends and blah blah blah, but his payday is in WWE.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 18th, '18, 07:56

There's no reason logically Hogan shouldn't be there lol. Awh shit, something to look forward to lol.

I'd actually legitimately enjoy seeing Hogan just because it would be funny.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.