A few RAW 11/6 Notes.

KILLdozer

A few RAW 11/6 Notes.

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 7th, '17, 13:32

What the hell is with Booker T? It's like he's portraying a character who's just incorrectly irrationally angry about stuff just because. He about lost it when Angle said Jordan was the 5th member lol. They seriously need to clean up and sort out both teams for announcing. Cole is just horrible and his voice makes it worse, the whole entire style and especially when he's excited about something. Booker T just gets aggravated and furious out of nowhere then he goes back to normal like he's bipolar. Graves is one of the only saving graces in all of WWE announcing.

Saxton is ABSOLUTE STUPID FUCKIN' SHIT, but won't be removed or switched to an extra interviewer no matter how bad he is nor does he ever improve. I somehow can't always tell him and Phillips apart, how, I'm not sure, because Phillips and his deep voice are fucking too much to hear the whole entire time.

If it's all about black dudes on commentary, try D-Von Dudley. At least he has more experience in wrestling so he'd have more insight.

Back to RAW, Miz and his whole "soooo passionate and intense serious talking style * are getting old, from the way he gets fired up to the way his face reacts along with it. Plus the loose ends on his hair are ridiculous in the back.

I feel like they missed an opportunity for a brand new callup from NXT to face Joe and surprise everyone.

Speaking of, gotta love that classic, these guys are so passionate and have such fire in fighting each other that they're now on the team because that's what we need.

Still not much of a reaction/moving forward for the whole SD v RAW story.

No Bray Wyatt still though.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: A few RAW 11/6 Notes.

Post by cero2k » Nov 7th, '17, 14:00

KILLdozer wrote: Nov 7th, '17, 13:32 What the hell is with Booker T? It's like he's portraying a character who's just incorrectly irrationally angry about stuff just because. He about lost it when Angle said Jordan was the 5th member lol. They seriously need to clean up and sort out both teams for announcing. Cole is just horrible and his voice makes it worse, the whole entire style and especially when he's excited about something. Booker T just gets aggravated and furious out of nowhere then he goes back to normal like he's bipolar. Graves is one of the only saving graces in all of WWE announcing.
Booker T is Jordan's real father and knows Jordan is lying and thus is mad at him for trying to get a push by lying to Angle.

If it's all about black dudes on commentary, try D-Von Dudley. At least he has more experience in wrestling so he'd have more insight.
you probably don't remember how bad D-Von is

I feel like they missed an opportunity for a brand new callup from NXT to face Joe and surprise everyone.
on a random RAW? hell no

Speaking of, gotta love that classic, these guys are so passionate and have such fire in fighting each other that they're now on the team because that's what we need.
you may fight with your brother all the time, but youi're not gonna let anyone come and disrespect your family. It's the same, brand trumps personal feuds.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 7th, '17, 15:41

About that last bit, I meant the part about Balor and Joe. Classic "two guys having a heated fight so the General Manager LOVES it, and it's EXACTLY the kind of fighting spirit Team Raw needs" , so when that was happening, it was obvious they'd both end up in the team.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 7th, '17, 15:48

KILLdozer wrote: Nov 7th, '17, 15:41 About that last bit, I meant the part about Balor and Joe. Classic "two guys having a heated fight so the General Manager LOVES it, and it's EXACTLY the kind of fighting spirit Team Raw needs" , so when that was happening, it was obvious they'd both end up in the team.
Angle's logic has been terrible.

Kane: Beats down former Universal champion Balor, beats down former WWE champs Ambrose & Rollins at the same time. Takes out Strowman = not in the team

Jordan: defeats Elias in a guitar on a pole match = in the team

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 7th, '17, 15:56

I saw someone mention on FB about the whole Jordan push and they don't think it's worked so well. It got me thinking...has it?

Miz feud kind of, IC title match once or twice and lost...then garbage shit with Sampson, but now he's on Team Raw.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 7th, '17, 17:43

KILLdozer wrote: Nov 7th, '17, 15:56 I saw someone mention on FB about the whole Jordan push and they don't think it's worked so well. It got me thinking...has it?

Miz feud kind of, IC title match once or twice and lost...then garbage shit with Sampson, but now he's on Team Raw.
Miz feud would have worked if it ended with Jordan winning the title

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 7th, '17, 17:50

cero2k wrote: Nov 7th, '17, 17:43
KILLdozer wrote: Nov 7th, '17, 15:56 I saw someone mention on FB about the whole Jordan push and they don't think it's worked so well. It got me thinking...has it?

Miz feud would have worked if it ended with Jordan winning the title
Exactly what I was thinking, wrong guy cane away with the title.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Nov 7th, '17, 17:51

Then Jordan should have just continued on and upward with the Intercontinental title for a good long while.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 7th, '17, 22:19

cero2k wrote: Nov 7th, '17, 14:00
KILLdozer wrote: Nov 7th, '17, 13:32

you may fight with your brother all the time, but youi're not gonna let anyone come and disrespect your family. It's the same, brand trumps personal feuds.

But that only works if you have already established the wrestlers' connection to their brand as important to them, and WWE never did that. You don't have to do it with family because people already know that family is important.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Nov 8th, '17, 08:17

But that only works if you have already established the wrestlers' connection to their brand as important to them, and WWE never did that. You don't have to do it with family because people already know that family is important.

except that in WWE's eyes, they don't need to, it's better to be part of the WWE roster than to have a family, everyone wants to be in either RAW or Smackdown

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 8th, '17, 09:39

cero2k wrote: Nov 8th, '17, 08:17 But that only works if you have already established the wrestlers' connection to their brand as important to them, and WWE never did that. You don't have to do it with family because people already know that family is important.

except that in WWE's eyes, they don't need to, it's better to be part of the WWE roster than to have a family, everyone wants to be in either RAW or Smackdown
Right, but they want to be on either Raw or Smackdown not because all of them have some particular love for one show over the other. They want to be there because being either of those places means you'e in WWE.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3