BRM Reviews the 4/24/2017 Raw (terrible)

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Reviews the 4/24/2017 Raw (terrible)

Post by cero2k » Apr 29th, '17, 17:11

XIV wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:Somewhat off topic, but speaking of managers... I've read a rumor about Heyman joining up with Asuka when she arrives on the main roster.

That would be different, but whilst he's managing Brock I don't think he'll manage anyone else.

But if Brock were to go away for an extended period and Asuka still had her streak, Heyman would be the perfect guy to push her especially into her first title reign on the main roster.

i do fear that it would be another Cesaro situation where Asuka is just the excuse to have Paul out there to remind you that Lesnar is the champ, but he is not actually there

XIV

Re: BRM Reviews the 4/24/2017 Raw (terrible)

Post by XIV » Apr 30th, '17, 01:06

cero2k wrote:
XIV wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:Somewhat off topic, but speaking of managers... I've read a rumor about Heyman joining up with Asuka when she arrives on the main roster.

That would be different, but whilst he's managing Brock I don't think he'll manage anyone else.

But if Brock were to go away for an extended period and Asuka still had her streak, Heyman would be the perfect guy to push her especially into her first title reign on the main roster.

i do fear that it would be another Cesaro situation where Asuka is just the excuse to have Paul out there to remind you that Lesnar is the champ, but he is not actually there

Which is awful in its own right I guess because if Brock does have the title and people are as wound up about his disappearance as much as they are now, it'll just be an annoyance.
Have A Nice Day!