My Own Thoughts On Raw.

KILLdozer

My Own Thoughts On Raw.

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 12th, '16, 12:52

Since last time I tried dropping them all one by one into BRM'S review just made a sloppy gigantic mess...lol

-Continued from after that Seth Rollins interview.

Finally the Champion Dean Ambrose gets serious, and it's also about the title he actually gets serious over.

Hm.

I don't understand why everyone calls this a "Hell-loova" kick...was that what it always was ? Or is this just WWE refusing to say "Hell"?

Kevin Owens French Canadian accent actually just hit me for the first time, talkin' about gettin' Zayn away from there.

"Let Sami stay." , sure was a unique chant. Reminded me of "Scotty doesn't know!"

Byron Saxton has been quiet.. beautiful silence... yeah, pull him off somehow during the draft. Or must we have an announcer that really doesn't fit in and just makes nonsense statements and fools around from time?

I saw a shot of Renee Young and Vince on the FB earlier that simply shower her jacket and legs...she looked she wasn't wearing any pants...or skirt, or anything like it. Lol.

There's that Cesaro and tape again...well that ended abruptly...for real BRM? 8.5 of ten?

This shit wasn't barely even ten minutes! Lol.

That Zayn literally jumpin' on him outta' nowhere..."you know who's not-woah!"

Lmao that was a good one.

For real... enough showing the same stupidity of the new days nonsense... that's like three times in a week's worth of broadcast!

There's that one great thing I've always loved about Wyatt though: "Find me."

Yeah this shit's pretty bad. I like how protected Wyatt was during this whole time. The best and worst though? Man that was a HARD thud off that slam when E yanked Rowan off Kingston in the water...and that strawman "Yaaaawwwhhhh! Was pretty ridiculous.

Yeah ...here we go... Cassidy just seems like a jumbled piece or two of a wrestler... huge... wearing leopard spots...and then his voice is just so... unfitting.

Stop the "beat up John Cena."

There's never a problem of saying "kick their ass." , Soooo...

"He doesn't care about Enzo Amore and Big Cass...he cares about their partnership at Battleground."

He says in the most boring robotic way possible. Though I really like the way this draft is shaping up and being put over as "rebuild your brand from the ground up with the right smart choices and maybe a necessary gamble or two."

I also, hate when he says that. Why is it the seemingly best thing about these dudes are so fucking ridiculous?

Hm. Cena's wristbands are different colors...uh, yeah... sure!

Sasha Banks time... that's a real woman , BRM!

Lol I thought she was bleeding after seeing Dana holding her red nails to her face. Gotta love Dana keeping that "flex arrogant pin attempt" alive today.

That reaction from Charlotte when she saw it all falling down upon Dana though...that was a great transition, literally inverting to the other side completely without breaking the hold.

This whole thing reminds me though of guys I'd take down in high school, knowing I always could without trouble, then they'd just come back with the same crap...like, "I literally just almost destroyed you."

He just told 'em "it's like y'all ain't even mine."

That Vince McMahon with orange blondish lookin'Brown hair...

Ha! He called her on the acting a fool like a nice woman...

"Is it my turn now?"

"Yes!'

"The decision is yours."

"No, no kidding."

Whatever that Pokémon Go sign said... lol.

Still seeing "Tru" now a days. Idk if it's even the same, but wow.

Place goes nuts for Shane's position announced.

Then completely shuts up for Stephanie.

Still taking shots at Bryan with the yes.

Lol.

Oh, Pokémon go brought them there. Ah yes.

Yeah, and then she just power struts in her own way like it didn't happen in this complete"fuck it I don't care!" Style.
Last edited by KILLdozer on Jul 12th, '16, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Re: My own thoughts on RAW.

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 12th, '16, 13:01

KILLdozer wrote: I don't understand why everyone calls this a "Hell-loova" kick...was that what it always was ? Or is this just WWE refusing to say "Hell"?
It's a carryover from PWG doing word-play on the phrase "hell of a kick"- or as you'll occasionally see such things written out "helluva."
KILLdozer wrote:

There's that Cesaro and tape again...well that ended abruptly...for real BRM? 8.5 of ten?

This shit wasn't barely even ten minutes! Lol.
8.25/10 And it went fourteen minutes.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3