RAW Discussion 2/14

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Re: RAW Discussion 2/14

Post by Lynas » Feb 15th, '11, 07:06

Darkil wrote:I finally watched the rest of this crappy RAW this morning and when I saw the Rock I just cried. I was so happy to see him and hear all of his catchphrases, especially him going off on Michael Cole like he always did, I seriously couldn't help but have tears of joy in my eyes. Say what you will but I will mark out on Rock all the time[minus his last heel run...it went over about as well as Sting's did].
I marked out over him too AND I'm still wondering what he meant by "I'm home, and I'm never, ever going away"

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 15th, '11, 07:49

Lynas wrote:
Darkil wrote:I finally watched the rest of this crappy RAW this morning and when I saw the Rock I just cried. I was so happy to see him and hear all of his catchphrases, especially him going off on Michael Cole like he always did, I seriously couldn't help but have tears of joy in my eyes. Say what you will but I will mark out on Rock all the time[minus his last heel run...it went over about as well as Sting's did].
I marked out over him too AND I'm still wondering what he meant by "I'm home, and I'm never, ever going away"
One can always hope. I would like to think it means he's coming back in a wrestling capacity, but it could just mean that he's coming back in as an on-screen character of some sort. As long as he keeps cutting promos on Cole and Cena I don't really care. :D

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 15th, '11, 07:51

I'm going to the store....how many ppl need new pairs of underwear?! :p

I've just rewatched his entrance a few times and everytime has been flippin awesome!!!!!!! :ymhug:

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Feb 15th, '11, 08:00

Serujuunin wrote:Kiel, you're awesome.
Why, thank you very much Serj :D
You aint too shabby yourself :P

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 15th, '11, 09:07

kiel297 wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:Kiel, you're awesome.
Why, thank you very much Serj :D
You aint too shabby yourself :P
:D

Darkil

Post by Darkil » Feb 15th, '11, 09:20

Rabid619 wrote:I'm going to the store....how many ppl need new pairs of underwear?! :p

I've just rewatched his entrance a few times and everytime has been flippin awesome!!!!!!! :ymhug:
I need some please

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Feb 15th, '11, 09:52

crappy? you didn't enjoy this episode of RAW? I thought it was pretty damn good; almost every match was good....

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 15th, '11, 09:53

Rabid619 wrote:I'm going to the store....how many ppl need new pairs of underwear?! :p

Me too.

I told my mom this morning when she woke up, "Someone made a big return." She asked "Is it Stone Cold?" and I said "It's The Rock." and she literally clapped her hand over her mouth and had nothing to say. It was epic. I MEAN EPIC.

When my mother who has lost interest in the WWE is super stoked for it, I think that means they're doing something right. And also, seeing him cut a promo on Cena made me happy, and I really hope that he's REALLY back so they they could turn Cena heel and have him feud with The Rock... How awesome would that be? The Rock and Cena at Wrestlemania... Wow.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 15th, '11, 10:19

SONICdopeFRESH wrote:This is how charisma is suppsoed to be. Look at how the words just flow right out of his mouth.
Rock has a true gift from god. But, I think this also goes to show the difference between a scripted promo and one where they're given touchpoints and some airtime. I think there's a few guys in the locker room that could shine on the mic if WWE let them freestyle.
SONICdopeFRESH wrote:I still wanna know whose legs those were that hopped out the limo....
This. It was hardly mentioned by the announcers (if at all). What was the point? Ugly ugly ankles. I thought it was The Rock in heels. :p

I dvr'd Raw last night and only had the over-run set for 10 minutes, it cut off just as Rock started talking crap on Cena ~X(

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Feb 16th, '11, 04:00

CENA GOT OWNED BY THE GREAT ONE!!!!!

Take that!

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Feb 16th, '11, 05:49

Earth Child wrote:CENA GOT OWNED BY THE GREAT ONE!!!!!

Take that!
I knew you'd love that. I think just about all of us did. =))

WrestlingJoker

Post by WrestlingJoker » Feb 16th, '11, 17:08

Rabid619 wrote:

Take that!
Sadly, not my dad. He is unfortunately a Cena mark and thought it was uncalled for when Rocky said those things about him.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 16th, '11, 18:13

I'm a Cena fan and I laughed my ass off. That was just so classically Rock!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Feb 16th, '11, 18:16

Big Red Machine wrote:I'm a Cena fan and I laughed my a** off. That was just so classically Rock!
that's what I love about the Rock; he doesn't give a shit WHO you are. If you ain't the Rock, you're fair game. He's ALWAYS on Austin's ass back in the day; why would he spare Cena?

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Feb 16th, '11, 18:53

WrestlingJoker wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:

Take that!
Sadly, not my dad. He is unfortunately a Cena mark and thought it was uncalled for when Rocky said those things about him.
My dad is too but the Rock trumps Cena. He was laughing his head off