Bruiser Brody Shoot Interview

Videos and Audio Related to Wrestling
yourcrapsweak

Bruiser Brody Shoot Interview

Post by yourcrapsweak » Dec 17th, '11, 19:40

Very interesting. Who wouldda thunk Bruiser Brody of all people would be a humble, well-spoken individual.

Not sure what year it's from.

Part 1
[youtube][/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube][/youtube]

Part 3
[youtube][/youtube]
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

KILLdozer

Re: Bruiser Brody Shoot Interview

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 16th, '19, 18:47

Just because I'm not even sure where to put this...but I've been watching a lot of interviews about this subject lately...and I knew of it but without the extensive details...wow though is my first reaction.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 16th, '19, 20:51

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 16th, '19, 18:47 Just because I'm not even sure where to put this...but I've been watching a lot of interviews about this subject lately...and I knew of it but without the extensive details...wow though is my first reaction.
did you watch the Vice documentary?

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 16th, '19, 21:42

cero2k wrote: Jul 16th, '19, 20:51
KILLdozer wrote: Jul 16th, '19, 18:47 Just because I'm not even sure where to put this...but I've been watching a lot of interviews about this subject lately...and I knew of it but without the extensive details...wow though is my first reaction.
did you watch the Vice documentary?
No but I've seen tons of shoots, Kayfabe Commentaries about him as well as Jose Gonzalez, heard the Tony Atlas stuff, Savio Vega, Dutch Mantel. Whole thing just seems larger than life ridiculous.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 16th, '19, 23:14

One other consistency is that dudes were just "lacing boots up while he bled to death on the floor", and "the man that did it went home and came back and wrestled and stayed on as Booker and within the business for 30 years."

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jul 17th, '19, 08:41

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 16th, '19, 23:14 One other consistency is that dudes were just "lacing boots up while he bled to death on the floor", and "the man that did it went home and came back and wrestled and stayed on as Booker and within the business for 30 years."
What happened is awful (RIP Brody), but this right here is why we're still talking about it today. Colon got off on self defense while the guys that would have testified otherwise "conveniently" got their subpoenas after the trial.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 17th, '19, 08:54

Bob-O wrote: Jul 17th, '19, 08:41
KILLdozer wrote: Jul 16th, '19, 23:14 One other consistency is that dudes were just "lacing boots up while he bled to death on the floor", and "the man that did it went home and came back and wrestled and stayed on as Booker and within the business for 30 years."
What happened is awful (RIP Brody), but this right here is why we're still talking about it today. Colon got off on self defense while the guys that would have testified otherwise "conveniently" got their subpoenas after the trial.
Yeah, Mantel, Atlas, and Vega all said that. It was Gonzalez, aka "Invader", or "Invader 1", btw, not Colon, but he was still obviously heavily involved...which is something I never knew about the situation.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 17th, '19, 08:56

And yeah, "Self defense", when they literally used the man's wrestling character and image against him. "Look at this guy. He's OBVIOUSLY out of his mind..."

When all that really happened was "can I talk to you?" ....

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 17th, '19, 08:59

KILLdozer wrote: Jul 17th, '19, 08:54

Yeah, Mantel, Atlas, and Vega all said that. It was Gonzalez, aka "Invader", or "Invader 1", btw, not Colon, but he was still obviously heavily involved...which is something I never knew about the situation.
Gonzalez did the stabbing, but it's believed that Colon and Abdullah kinda knew about it. The reason a lot of the guys didn't talk at the time was because they were afraid of not getting out of PR alive.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 17th, '19, 09:03

cero2k wrote: Jul 17th, '19, 08:59
KILLdozer wrote: Jul 17th, '19, 08:54

Gonzalez did the stabbing, but it's believed that Colon and Abdullah kinda knew about it. The reason a lot of the guys didn't talk at the time was because they were afraid of not getting out of PR alive.
I know some people feel Atlas isn't entirely 100 percent realiable about it, but I definitely know that both him and Vega said to have heard him say "Oh maybe Atlas there wants the same thing that happened to him.", when be spoke to the police. Mantel could've said it as well but I definitely know the first two did.