ROH Unauthorized results

Warning: Spoilers Inside
Big Red Machine

ROH Unauthorized results

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 29th, '17, 22:34

Courtesy of the ROHWorld forum:

Pre Show Match: Stacy Shadows def Sierra.

Silas Young and Beer City Bruiser were the hosts for the night.

1. Motor City Machine Guns def The Kingdom when Chris Sabin pinned Vinny Marseglia.

2. Beer City Bruiser def Shane Taylor, Cheeseburger, and Punishment Martinez when Bruiser pinned Cheeseburger after spitting beer in his face.

3. Adam Cole def Jay White after Hangman Page interfered.
– Cole and Page attacked White after the match but Romantic Touch came out and made the save

4. Hangman Page def The Romantic Touch

5. ROH Six-Man Tag Champions The Briscoes and Bully Ray def Dalton Castle and War Machine in a Milwaukee Street Fight
– War Machine came out dressed as The Boys and Dalton called them Boy Machine. Some details of the match were Hanson went through a table, Dalton was pinned by Mark after a 3-D. Post match,

6. Will Ferrera def Jarrod Jaxx

7. ROH TV Champion Marty Scrull def Delirious

8. ROH Tag Champions The Young Bucks def Legion of Boom (a/k/a Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian).
Before the match, a guy ran down and handed a note to Bruiser that The Addiction had food poisoning. It became an “Open Challenge Match” with Legion of Boom (Daniels and Kaz) accepting the challenge. LOB sang themselves to the ring and the crowd helped. In the ring, they said they wanted to face the Midnight Rockers (The Bucks) for the AWA World Tag Team Championship. This led to a AWA chant. Post match, Daniels and Kaz left, and Kaz took Bruiser’s whiskey and drank it up the ramp.

9. Silas Young def Jay Lethal
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: ROH Unauthorized results

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 29th, '17, 22:35

Big Red Machine wrote:5. ROH Six-Man Tag Champions The Briscoes and Bully Ray def Dalton Castle and War Machine in a Milwaukee Street Fight
– War Machine came out dressed as The Boys and Dalton called them Boy Machine. Some details of the match were Hanson went through a table, Dalton was pinned by Mark after a 3-D. Post match,

This is the sort of sh*t that utterly infuriates me. Why would anyone possibly think this was a good idea? Does Delirious really think a cheap one-time laugh is worth War Machine killing their characters?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 30th, '17, 11:49

Big Red Machine wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:5. ROH Six-Man Tag Champions The Briscoes and Bully Ray def Dalton Castle and War Machine in a Milwaukee Street Fight

This is the sort of sh*t that utterly infuriates me. Why would anyone possibly think this was a good idea? Does Delirious really think a cheap one-time laugh is worth War Machine killing their characters?

when talking about ROH, i agree. Leave that stuff for PWG

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 30th, '17, 13:41

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

It gets worse because apparently The Addiction dressed up like the Road Warriors, too. THE SAME FREAKIN' NIGHT!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 30th, '17, 14:19

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

It gets worse because apparently The Addiction dressed up like the Road Warriors, too. THE SAME FREAKIN' NIGHT!

well now the show title makes sense, ROH didn't authorized any of this