ROH Unauthorized results

Warning: Spoilers Inside
Post Reply
User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 21294
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

ROH Unauthorized results

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 29th, '17, 22:34

Courtesy of the ROHWorld forum:


Pre Show Match: Stacy Shadows def Sierra.

Silas Young and Beer City Bruiser were the hosts for the night.

1. Motor City Machine Guns def The Kingdom when Chris Sabin pinned Vinny Marseglia.

2. Beer City Bruiser def Shane Taylor, Cheeseburger, and Punishment Martinez when Bruiser pinned Cheeseburger after spitting beer in his face.

3. Adam Cole def Jay White after Hangman Page interfered.
– Cole and Page attacked White after the match but Romantic Touch came out and made the save

4. Hangman Page def The Romantic Touch

5. ROH Six-Man Tag Champions The Briscoes and Bully Ray def Dalton Castle and War Machine in a Milwaukee Street Fight
– War Machine came out dressed as The Boys and Dalton called them Boy Machine. Some details of the match were Hanson went through a table, Dalton was pinned by Mark after a 3-D. Post match,

6. Will Ferrera def Jarrod Jaxx

7. ROH TV Champion Marty Scrull def Delirious

8. ROH Tag Champions The Young Bucks def Legion of Boom (a/k/a Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian).
Before the match, a guy ran down and handed a note to Bruiser that The Addiction had food poisoning. It became an “Open Challenge Match” with Legion of Boom (Daniels and Kaz) accepting the challenge. LOB sang themselves to the ring and the crowd helped. In the ring, they said they wanted to face the Midnight Rockers (The Bucks) for the AWA World Tag Team Championship. This led to a AWA chant. Post match, Daniels and Kaz left, and Kaz took Bruiser’s whiskey and drank it up the ramp.

9. Silas Young def Jay Lethal


Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
wXw 16 Carat Tournament 2016
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 21294
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: ROH Unauthorized results

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 29th, '17, 22:35

Big Red Machine wrote:5. ROH Six-Man Tag Champions The Briscoes and Bully Ray def Dalton Castle and War Machine in a Milwaukee Street Fight
– War Machine came out dressed as The Boys and Dalton called them Boy Machine. Some details of the match were Hanson went through a table, Dalton was pinned by Mark after a 3-D. Post match,


This is the sort of sh*t that utterly infuriates me. Why would anyone possibly think this was a good idea? Does Delirious really think a cheap one-time laugh is worth War Machine killing their characters?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
wXw 16 Carat Tournament 2016
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16753
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: ROH Unauthorized results

Post by cero2k » Apr 30th, '17, 11:49

Big Red Machine wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:5. ROH Six-Man Tag Champions The Briscoes and Bully Ray def Dalton Castle and War Machine in a Milwaukee Street Fight
– War Machine came out dressed as The Boys and Dalton called them Boy Machine. Some details of the match were Hanson went through a table, Dalton was pinned by Mark after a 3-D. Post match,


This is the sort of sh*t that utterly infuriates me. Why would anyone possibly think this was a good idea? Does Delirious really think a cheap one-time laugh is worth War Machine killing their characters?

when talking about ROH, i agree. Leave that stuff for PWG

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 21294
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: ROH Unauthorized results

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 30th, '17, 13:41

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:5. ROH Six-Man Tag Champions The Briscoes and Bully Ray def Dalton Castle and War Machine in a Milwaukee Street Fight
– War Machine came out dressed as The Boys and Dalton called them Boy Machine. Some details of the match were Hanson went through a table, Dalton was pinned by Mark after a 3-D. Post match,


This is the sort of sh*t that utterly infuriates me. Why would anyone possibly think this was a good idea? Does Delirious really think a cheap one-time laugh is worth War Machine killing their characters?

when talking about ROH, i agree. Leave that stuff for PWG

It gets worse because apparently The Addiction dressed up like the Road Warriors, too. THE SAME FREAKIN' NIGHT!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
wXw 16 Carat Tournament 2016
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16753
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: ROH Unauthorized results

Post by cero2k » Apr 30th, '17, 14:19

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
This is the sort of sh*t that utterly infuriates me. Why would anyone possibly think this was a good idea? Does Delirious really think a cheap one-time laugh is worth War Machine killing their characters?

when talking about ROH, i agree. Leave that stuff for PWG

It gets worse because apparently The Addiction dressed up like the Road Warriors, too. THE SAME FREAKIN' NIGHT!

well now the show title makes sense, ROH didn't authorized any of this

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests