Warning: Spoilers Inside
cero2k
Site Admin

NJPW 2015 World Tag League Finals Results

Post by cero2k » Dec 9th, '15, 09:15

source: http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/njpw-wor ... nma-203291

Yohei Komatsu and Sho Tanaka def David Finlay and Juice Robinson

Mascara Dorada def Jay White

Bushi came to the ring after the match, wearing his Los Ingobernables hat. He offered it to Dorada. He signaled to the crowd he wasn’t interested, turning his back on Bushi. Bad mistake. He laid him out, then took his mask off to embarrass him. He exited the ring and stole Dorada’s CMLL Welterweight title, so looks like that’s a title program down the road.

Ryusuke Taguchi and Tiger Mask def Jushin Thunder Liger and Kushida

Bullet Club (Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, Tama Tonga and Yujiro Takahashi) def Tencozy, Manabu Nakanishi and Yuji Nagata

All of a sudden, Truth Martini appeared in a video, highlighting him and the House of Truth. That was random. He appeared with Jay Lethal, who said he will defend the ROH title at the Toyko Dome and questioned who will challenge him. Apparently he doesn’t check the internet I think most of us know who that will be by now (Elgin).

The Kingdom def The Addiction

Shinsuke Nakamura and Toru Yano def Bullet Club (Cody Hall and Bad Luck Fale)

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin, Katsuyori Shibata and Hirooki Goto def Yoshi-Hashi, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii and Kazushi Sakuraba

Shibata dropped the NEVER title on Ishii after the match, so there is your NEVER title program. It’s been done, but then again when it was done those were incredible matches, so not much to complain about. Okada and Tanahashi posed in the ring after the match, the crowd 100% behind Okada.

World Tag League Finals:
GBH (Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma) def. Evil and Tetsuya Naito

Big Red Machine

Re: NJPW 2015 World Tag League Finals Results

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 9th, '15, 09:35

Well... I guess we know who is walking out of Final Battle with the title. That f*cking sucks.

Also, I just don't understand why they would do Ishii vs. Shibata when they've spent all of this time building up Shibata vs. Naito. Seems like a big waste to me. What are Naito & Evil even going to be doing at the PPV? You'd think they had some sort of plan to actually PUSH Naito based on how much attention they've put on this new character, but apparently not. This year's booking in New Japan has been pretty darn bad.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 9th, '15, 09:46

Big Red Machine wrote:Well... I guess we know who is walking out of Final Battle with the title. That f*cking sucks.

Also, I just don't understand why they would do Ishii vs. Shibata when they've spent all of this time building up Shibata vs. Naito. Seems like a big waste to me. What are Naito & Evil even going to be doing at the PPV? You'd think they had some sort of plan to actually PUSH Naito based on how much attention they've put on this new character, but apparently not. This year's booking in New Japan has been pretty darn bad.
it's really bothering me that we now know who wins at Final Battle, to be honest, i'd be ok if the completely change the match now (considering AJ is hurt), make it HoT vs Elgin/two others and just let Cole vs O'Reilly close the show, i don't know, i just don't want to watch AJ vs Lethal at this point anymore if i know who wins

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 9th, '15, 10:21

soo apparently Ishii vs Shibata is confirmed, so is Naito vs Goto

not what i wanted to see, but Goto vs Naito should be good