EWA Newswire #25 (12/1/2011)

Elite Wrestling Association

Moderator: Big Red Machine

Big Red Machine

EWA Newswire #25 (12/1/2011)

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 1st, '11, 00:52

After a long hiatus, the EWA returns with its 15th show: Undefeated, live from the EWA's birthplace, The Asylum, on Sunday, December 11th at 10:00 PM Eastern Time.

Undefeated will be headlined by a double main event. First, the EWA World Tag Team Titles will be on the line as The Atomic Punks have put the belts on the line in order to finally get the Faith Breakers in the ring to get revenge for their cheap wins on the last two EWA show. Hopefully this match will finish a feud that has been brewing since the third EWA show, Wins And Losses, at which the Faith Breakers had their first match as a tag team, jumping the Atomic Punks from behind.

The second half of the double main event will feature EWA World Champion Joel Carter putting his belt on the line against the undefeated 515 pound giant Tien Triopiquer. This match was originally scheduled for There's A Train Coming Through but Carter asked for (and was granted) some extra time to train for this match. Will Carter's extra training pay off? Or will the massive Triopiquer be the one to finally unseat the EWA World Champion.

Triopiquer was recently asked if he had any concerns that Carter might try and wiggle his way out of this match once again, but Triopiquer said "The match is signed and done. Carter can't get out of it. Even if he just goes and gets himself DQed, EWA Commissioner Ron Ellis has promised me a rematch. Hell... Ellis has even promised me a rematch if Carter cheats himself to another victory. So all cheating will do for Carter is delay the inevitable."

Upon hearing this, Carter was very unhappy with Ellis, accusing him of doing everything in his power to try to get the EWA World Title off of Carter. Carter said "Let's face it. EWA Management doesn't like me. Never have, never will. They want the belt off of me and want to put it on whoever the fans' flavor of the month is. First it was Jack Squat. Then it was Phreak. Then it was... well... three different guys. But none of them could take the belt off of me. And Triopiquer won't either."

Speaking of EWA Management, Ron Ellis has made the decision that EWA Lt. Commissioner and Head Official Victor Omnious will not be at Undefeated. Ellis is very angry and distressed at the behavior of Omnious, a close personal friend of his, at There's A Train Coming Through. The man Ellis wants to keep Omnious away from, "Badass" Mark Woodbridge has signed for a match at Undefeated against Jack Squat.

Another marquee match-up singed for Undefeated will put Hazard against the man that many feel he robbed of a future EWA World Title shot in the Queen's Cup back at the First Anniversary Show: Robert Randall. Randall, the submissions expert, has been extremely impressive in his few EWA outings, quickly making his opponents submit to his dreaded "Heel Hook" submission. Will Hazard tap to the Heel Hook, or will he remain undefeated against Robert Randall?

Another big match signed for Undefeated stems from the aftermath of the match between the team of "Mean" Mark Roberts & "Surfin'" Scottie Adams and Exodus Licairne & his disciple David Mireneuker (who formerly competed in the EWA as "Disneyland Reject"). After the match, Exodus & Mirenueker attempted to beat down Exodus' arch-enemy, Scottie, but Roberts fought them off, until Exodus took out his knee with his signature crowbar. Exodus and Mireneuker would have done even more damage if not for the timely arrival of Roberts' Power & Pain tag team partner Chris Calaway. Now, at Undefeated, it will be Power & Pain teaming with Scottie Adams to take on Exodus Licairne, David Mireneuker, & Shadow.

This, plus many more matches!

The Rundown:
The EWA's 15th Show, Undefeated will take place on Sunday, December 11th at the The Asylum, at 10:00PM Eastern Time.

EWA WORLD TITLE MATCH:
"High Impact" Joel Carter(c) vs. Tien Triopiquer

EWA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:
The Atomic Punks(c) (w/Kitten) vs. The Faith Breakers (Unknown & Rodrigo Machado) (w/Valerie Knot)

Power & Pain (Chris Calaway & "Mean" Mark Roberts) & "Surfin'" Scottie Adams vs. Exodus Licairne, David Mireneuker, & Shadow

"Badass" Mark Woodbridge (w/Soctt Logan) vs. Jack Squat (w/Sarah Kaminsky)

Jordan Delux vs. Phreak

Shawn Steven & "Big Nasty" Kev Carnage vs. The Royal Appointments (w/Jenkins)

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH:
Reaper vs. John Hall vs. Scott Logan

Jimmy Carnival vs. Tanakashi Shupiro (w/King Kang)

George "The Aggro" Adams vs. Chris Everlast

Robert Randall vs. Hazard

PLUS... a major announcement from Ron Ellis about the title situation in the EWA!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Phreak

Re: EWA Newswire #25 (12/1/2011)

Post by Phreak » Dec 6th, '11, 08:10

~~cries a little~~

Phreak went from top of the card, big matches to nothing

lmao
_________________________________________________________________________________

Outspoken, Bluntly Honest, Offensive and Politically Incorrect since '79

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 6th, '11, 12:50

Phreak wrote:~~cries a little~~

Phreak went from top of the card, big matches to nothing

lmao
Most people would not consider working an international mega-star to b a demotion

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '11, 11:45

what happened to this show? i had no idea it was supposed to be last week
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 18th, '11, 11:51

KILLdozer wrote:what happened to this show? i had no idea it was supposed to be last week
Real life happened. EC & I are working on it, though.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '11, 12:55

Big Red Machine wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:what happened to this show? i had no idea it was supposed to be last week
way to be overly factual and logical,like always,so i can expect it not after new years?'

Sorry,im just taking over Chris Everlast's thing about oh gee more delays from EWA

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 18th, '11, 12:57

KILLdozer wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
way to be overly factual and logical,like always,so i can expect it not after new years?'

Sorry,im just taking over Chris Everlast's thing about oh gee more delays from EWA
It will be out before the new year.

Speaking of... where has Mr. Everlast been recently?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 19th, '11, 14:06

^
Schoolin from what Ive heard