EWA Roster (Under Construction, Do Not Sign Up Yet)

Elite Wrestling Association

Moderator: Big Red Machine

yourcrapsweak

EWA Roster (Under Construction, Do Not Sign Up Yet)

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 5th, '11, 21:55

If you would like to submit a new character, edit your character's description, or take control of an orphaned character, contact either myself, Big Red Machine, or Earth Child. Thank you!

Note: Any ridiculous characters (3,000 pounds, 80 feet tall, alien from the moon, etc.) will be ignored. Serious inquiries only!

Please consult the EWA FAQ for any questions regarding creating your characters by clicking here.

PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE FOR YOUR CHARACTER!

Name of Wrestler: What’s their name? *

Board Member: What’s your forum username? *

Hometown: Where is your wrestler billed from?

Height: How tall are they? (Please be realistic) *

Weight: How heavy are they? (Please be realistic) *

Nicknames: Any other names we can call you?

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Got a manager? Part of a tag team or a stable?

Gimmick Description: What’s your character’s gimmick? *

Ring Attire/Physical Description: What does your character look like? *

Entrance Music/Description: How does your character usually come to the ring? *

Catchphrases: What’s their favorite thing to say?

Style: How does your character wrestle? (ex: Power, American, Strong, Technical, Lucha/High Flyer) *

Other Character Notes: Anything else we should know? (ex: Who trained your character, former accomplishments or title histories in other promotions, etc.)

Current Alignment: Face, heel, or tweener? *

Finishing Moves: What puts your opponents away? *

Signature Moves: What are your character’s signature moves that are sure to elicit a huge pop? *

Common Moves: What moves does your character normally perform throughout their matches? *

Taunts: How does your character taunt your opponent or work the crowd?

Introductory Promo: Let your name be known! Give in first person.

(* = Mandatory fields)
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Re: EWA Roster (Under Construction, Do Not Sign Up Yet)

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 5th, '11, 22:08

Name of Wrestler: Phreak

Board Member: Phreak

Hometown:

Height: 5' 7”

Weight: 200 lb

Nicknames: Phreakish One

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: None

Gimmick Description: Phreak is a guy who rather do his talking in the ring, he speaks his mind and loves to play mind games with people, he is always pushing the rules to the limits, and just generaly doesnt care about his safety or those across from him

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Black cargo pants with green straps hanging from the belt loops, a black n white long sleeve shirt with a black T-shirt over it, his face is painted white with green around the eyes and mouth

Entrance Music/Description:

Catchphrases: “It's what Phreakish Intents are all about”

Style: Technical, High-flyer, Lucha,

Other Character Notes: Trained by Aaron Neil in Oklahoma, Phreak has been a multi champ, holding the North American, TV, IC, Tag Team titles on many occasions

Current Alignment: Face

Finishers:
Inverted Death Valley Driver- Phreakish Intents
Crossface Chickenwing (w/leg scissors)- OverDose

Signature Moves:
Phoenix Splash
Top rope guillotine legdrop
Dragon sleeper
Armdrag
Springboard armdrag
Pendulum backbreaker
Pumphandle backbreaker
Corkscrew body press suicida
Neckbreaker drop
Springboard clothesline
Catapult clothesline
DDT variants
Dropkick variants

Common Moves:
Flying headscissors
Spinebuster
Gutbuster variants
Piledriver
Reverse Russian legsweep
Inverted facelock
swinging neckbreaker
Gory Special 2000
Chokehold

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: “Get Ready For One Hell Of A Mind *CENSORED*..because you are going to find out why even the Boogeyman fears Me”
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 5th, '11, 22:13

Name of Wrestler: Jack Squat

Board Member: Big Red Machine

Hometown: Verona, NJ

Height: 6'3

Weight: 243 lb

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Sarah Kaminsky (Manager)

Gimmick Description: A guy who wrestles because he enjoys being in the ring (think Dragon from 2007-2009). He enjoys kicking someone's a** for twenty minutes just as much as he enjoys a being in a great, back-and-forth 20 minute match. He is very serious about competition, but mixes that with having some fun in the ring. Jack also encourages fair competition, and respect between wrestlers (Think the non-lame parts of ROH's old Code of Honor).

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Tall, muscular (but not overly so- more like AJ, less like Triple H), kind of lanky white guy. His hair is dirty blond and slightly on the longer side of average length- not really combed or anything. It's just there and shaggy (think 2009 Bryan Danielson). He wears green elbow pads, and wrist tape that looks like it originally white, but accidentally got put through the wash with a green shirt. He wears a black, short sleeved tight wrestling shirt (think MVP's shirt), with a big green diamond on the front. In the diamond, there is a black &”JS” with parts of each letter touching the edge of the diamond. Underneath it, in green letters, it reads “You're jealous” And on the back of the shirt, again in green letter, it reads “Cause you ain't Jack Squat!” His wrestling tights are black and full length with a symmetrical green design by the waist, with green lines coming down from the front and back corners of his hips, tapering off into points a few inches above the knee. Over his tights, he wears green knee pads with back diamonds on the front. In the right diamond on his right knee pad, there is a green “J” and on the left one, there is a green “S”. He wears green wrestling boots.

Entrance Music/Description: Living on a Prayer (by Bon Jovi)

Catchphrases: “You're just jealous... cause you ain't Jack Squat”
“You don't know Jack”

Style: Technical, Power, with some high flying moves

Other Character Notes: Trained by Al Snow
In hardcore matches, he will bring one of those light but bulky metal sinks to use as a weapon.

Current Alignment: Babyface

Finishing Moves:
Jack Hammer (Impaler DDDT, but instead of falling back, he jumps back)
Rubix Cube
Pedigree
Squatting Powerbomb (Kneeling-out powerbomb pin, but instead of going down to both knees,goes down into a squat)- this one on a lower level than the others
Squatting Star Press (Shooting Star Press, but done out of RVD's frog stance to spring off the ropes for more distance or hangtime)- also on a bit lower of a level than the others

Signature Moves:
Chokeslam
A-Bomb (Super Sky High)
Leg Jack (Opponent is lying face down, he lies down plants his foot in the pit of the opponents knee and pulls back on their foot)
Whisper in the Wind, followed by a Flair Knee Drop, (sometimes followed more Flair Knee Drops)
Hat Trick (Chain of 3 German Suplexes)
EAT CANVAS! (Fireman's Carry transitioned into a Flapjack) (canvas is replaced when done on a different surface)
Scrapbuster (Black Hole Slam- only used as a reversal to charging attacks)
Snow Plow

Common Moves:
Kane's Flying Clothesline
Rolling Elbow
Big Boot (sometimes done as a Van Daminator style counter to a weapon attack)
Jack Attack (Running Elbow Smash)
Half Nelson Suplex
10 Turnbuckle smashes (into the same TB)
Large Package (Small Package Roll-up)
Quebrada Elbowdrop
Bow Backbreaker (Kneeling Muta Lock [it's in the SVR games])
Bow and Arrow Lock
Freedom Bomb (Kneeling out Blue Thunder Powerbomb)
Hangman's Neckbreaker, followed by a Lung-blower, followed by a submission move.
Superkick

Taunts: Jack will try and start chants during the match by either telling the fans to chant something, or by starting chants himself- (“Jack is awesome!” *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*)

Introductory Promo: “My name is Jack Squat and I LOVE wrestling. In fact, there is only one thing in this world that I love more than being in a professional wrestling match- and that is WINNING one. I love being in that ring. The adrenaline rush of competing is better than any drug, and it is THAT MUCH BETTER when you know that you're the best in the world at what you are doing... And I AM the BEST.”
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 5th, '11, 22:23

Name of Wrestler: Unknown

Board Member: yourcrapsweak

Hometown: N/A

Height: 6’

Weight: 215 lb

Nicknames: The man with a million ways to break your neck

Catchphrases: N/A

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Valerie Knot (Manager); The Faith Breakers (w/Josh Storm)

Style: Technical, strong, lucha, hardcore when necessary, innovative

Gimmick Description: Legit athlete. Silent, but has his manager and girlfriend Valerie Knot do the talking, or his partner Josh Storm.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Wears black and some color (usually either red, white or burnt orange) Samoa Joe-style tights with an upside down cross on the front colored square, and black boots and kneepads that cover up to his knees. Wears dirty white tape around his wrists and no elbow pads. Usually comes out to the ring in a black t-shirt with the sleeves cut off that has simple white text on it, reading “ATHEIST” Always takes it off before his matches. Has very long and messy dark brown hair, with a long and scruffy beard. Kinda hard to see his face.

Entrance Music/Description: "Pull The Trigger" (with an intro by Wu-Tang Clan) plays through the arena speakers. Valerie Knot bursts through the curtain and Unknown soon follows. Unknown doesn't interact with the fans at all, leaving Knot to work the crowd. He enters the ring and goes into the far corner, and then rests his arms on the top ropes as he focuses on his opponent (or the entrance ramp). He does not move until after the bell rings.

Other Character Notes: Has trained all over the world, from Philly to Tokyo to Mexico City.

Current Alignment: Heel

Finishing Moves:
Harriman Driver (torture rack dropped into a piledriver)
Monroe Driver (backrack dropped into a piledriver)
Unknown Driver (sheerdrop double underhook piledriver)

Signature Moves:
Assisted Suicide (inverted cradle tombstone piledriver)
Grave Driver (inverted clutch tombstone piledriver)
Super Kick
Pole Shift
PLANCHAAA! (Just a plancha to a guy or guys that are far away)
Innovative suplexes out of nowhere
Stiff kicks
A million different kinds of submissions
TTJM (Turnbuckle Triple Jump Moonsault, where you jump in the corner on the bottom rope, springboard to the second rope, then the third, and end in a moonsault to wherever the opponent(s) is, whether it be inside or out)
Yakuza/Busaiku kick
Avalanche Northern Lights Suplex

Common Moves:
Stiff kicks
Innovative suplexes
Corkscrews
Standing moonsault
Standing moonsault into a double knee smash
Using chairs, stairs, guard rails, ring apron, etc. to springboard

Taunts:
Stands in the corner while staring at his opponent, not moving
Extends his arms to his sides with his elbows bent a little bit and his palms facing outward, as if he were crucified

Introductory Promo: N/A
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 7th, '11, 22:58

Name of Wrestler: Sarah Kaminsky

Board Member: Big Red Machine

Hometown: New York, NY

Height: 5' 8”

Weight: 140 lbs

Nicknames: The Ultimate Amazon, The Stiff Kick Chick

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Manages Jack Squat

Gimmick Description: Strong silent type, that will kick, suplex, and Powerbomb the sh*t out of her opponents. Basically, she is Sara Del Rey, but blonde, with more high-flying moves, and larger breasts

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Long, slightly curly blonde hair. She wears a white, bare midriff halter-top. Down the middle of the back of her halter-top, there is a light purple lightning bolt that bisects it, with a purple “S” the left side, and a purple “K” on the right. She wears short, white wrestling tights (about the same length as AJ's) with trim in the same light purple color. She wears black kick pads with purple trim on her shins, and white wrestling boots.

Catchphrases:

Style: Technical/Power, Striker, with the occasional high flying move.

Other Character Notes: Trained by Jack Squat

Current Alignment: Babyface

Finishing Moves:
Cherry Bomb (Sit-out Last Ride)
Kaminsky Clutch (Bridging Arm Triangle Choke)
Kaminsky Crunch (Air Raid Crash)

Signature Moves:
Kaminsky Buster (Unprettier)
Sarah-Plex (Half-Hatch Suplex)
Power Trip (Hammerlock Leg Sweep DDT)
Sarah-Carrana (Frankensteiner)
Rolling Bridge German Suplex (German suplex, but rather than holding the opponent in the normal position for a bridge, she rolls over them, and does a bridge trapping their legs under hers- this is also from the SVR games German suplex 5 or 6 maybe?
Kaminsky Crab (Inverted Boston Crab)
Moonsault
Alarm Clock
Curb Stomp
Cattle Mutilation

Common Moves:
Diving Reverse DDT (from the SVR games- technically it is a falling inverted DDT or something like that)
Drop Kick to an opponent standing in corner
Double Leg Takedown, followed by rolling over the opponent for the bridging pin
Various Suplexes
Chop Block
Running Somersault Clothesline (She charges at the opponent and jumps, connecting with a clothesline, and uses her momentum to roll through into a somersault and pop back up on her feet)
Stiff kicks- lots and lots of stiff kicks!

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: My name is Sarah Kaminsky and I am the Ultimate Amazon. I dare any woman to try and last 5 minutes against me! But honey, before you step into my ring, you're gonna want to make sure you've done two things: first) have good medical insurance, and second: write your name and address down on a piece of paper- cause I'm gonna hit you so hard you won't even remember who you are when I'm done with you!
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 7th, '11, 23:03

Name of Wrestler: Valerie Knot

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Height: 5' 6”

Weight: 130 lbs

Nicknames:

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Manages Unknown; The Faith Breakers (w/Unknown and Josh Storm)

Gimmick Description: Mouthpiece for Unknown. Very preachy and doesn’t take a lot of crap.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Long, well kept brown hair, fair skin, very pretty. Usually wears black skinny jeans and an old death metal band t-shirt cut into a tank-top, with long chains and necklaces around her neck. When she wrestles, she wears a camo sports bra, black underwear with camo strips hanging down around it, black fishnet stockings and black boots with kickpads and kneepads.

Catchphrases: N/A

Style: Technical, lucha

Other Character Notes: Trained by Unknown

Finishing Moves:
Knot Special (Pumphandle Driver)
Straightjacket Powerbomb (sometimes from the middle rope)

Signature Moves:
War Crab (Single leg Boston Crab, with her shin pressed against the opponent's head)
TTJL (Same as TTJM, but finished with a legdrop instead of a moonsault)
Lariat with a leg sweep
Rear Naked Choke
Bitchslap
Suicide Dive

Common Moves:
MMA type submissions (armbars, gogoplatas, leg locks)
Samoan Drop
Release German Suplex
Uppercuts

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: “You think you're about to learn who Unknown and I are. You think that once he gets in the ring, everything will be explained and Unknown will be typical in the EWA. Well that's not the case. We're here to shake things up. We're here to make things different, to kick some a**. You never know what's gonna happen with Unknown, and god forbid you get in with me”
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 7th, '11, 23:09

Name of Wrestler: Exodus Licairne

Board Member: KILLdozer

Hometown: the shadows n darkness

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 235 lb

Nickname: the dark warrior

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: David Miereneuker (Disciple)

Gimmick Description: very dark,psychotic,loner,hangs out in the darkness,lockerroom is always dark and full of shadows, not the person 2 cross def dont wanna be on his badside, left eye is scarred and solid white,when he makes his intro the lights in the arena go dark while he walks 2 to the ring and dont come back on til the oppenent comes out ,rarely ever speaks,enters through the crowd,destroys n beats oppenents unmercifully completely loses it attacks oppenents when he loses,attacks oppenents during arguments

Ring Attire/Physical Description: His arms are covered in Randy Orton type tattoos,on his left arm he wears short black wrist tape and a black elbow pad,his right arm has a short black glove and black arm band,he wears short black trunks with white designs on them just like randy ortons,the back says "LICAIRNE" also in white in the same exact style of randy ortons,wears black knee pads with black wrestling boots,has a short black trim mustache and goatee combination,has very short black hair cut closer on the sides and in the back.

Entrance Music/Description: "Call of the Zombie" by Rob Zombie, tansitioned into "Dragula" by Rob Zombie
lights dim when he enters the ringside area,Comes to the ring in a black hooded cloak which he removes before the match,,walks out onto the ramp with his head back slighly and arms outstrectched with his palms up,when he gets into the ring he kneels down with his head bent briefly

Catchphrases:
the darkness is falling
i warn u, u do not want 2 do this
“please dont make me do this 2 u”

Style: power brawler hardcore uses weapons a lot

Other Character Notes: also like kane counters moves by grabbing oppenent around neck midmove,
catchs diving attacks by grabbing the opponent around the throat,
heel weapon of choice is crowbar(its called the eye of the night) which he carries to the ring

Character Alignment: Heel

Finishing Moves:
Shadow Smash (knee trembler),
Dark Hatred (RKO)
Manic Fury (Jackknife Powerbomb)

Signature Moves:
Atrocity Kick (Cody Rhodes springboard kick to the face)
Darkness Drop (straight 2 hell)
big boot
chokeslam
crucifix powerbomb
original sin, (Rope-hung stunner),
clothesline from hell 2 (downed opponent waits for them to get up)
Hell on Earth (Cruxifix Bomb hold dropped into a neckbreaker)
Spear
Swinging Sideslam Backbreaker (Catatonic)

Common Moves:
right hands, lefts as well, boxer style fighting,
quick hard combinations of blows,
hard rights, uppercuts, elbows
big boot to chest and back,
randy orton stomping all over oppenent(aka garvin stomp)
pumphandle slam
Uranage
Running Powerslam

Taunts:
kane sitting up and grabbing the opponent around neck when laying on back and oppenent approaches,
also like kane counters moves by grabbing oppenent around neck midmove,
catchs diving attacks by grabbing the opponent around the throat,
heel weapon of choice is crowbar(its called the eye of the night) which he carries to the ring

Introductory Promo: “i am exodus lecairne,i am the darkness,the night,everytihng u fear in the physical form,when its dark,im there,when the shadows fall,expect me soon becuz im coming,do not get in my way,u will severely regret it,u dont want 2 be swallowed by darkness,the time has come for the darkness 2 fall,its about 2 get much darker around here.
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 7th, '11, 23:15

Name of Wrestler: Kev Carnage

Board Member: Big Bad Booty Daddy

Hometown: Nottingham, ENGLAND

Height: 6ft 7 Inches

Weight: 315 Pounds

Nicknames: “Big Nasty”

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: The Triad (w/Joel Carter & Shawn Stevens)

Gimmick Description: Before wrestling Kev was a nightclub bouncer. But was taken off the doors for being too violent with drunk customers. His love of fighting brought him into wrestling where he trained in the UK. Now he has come the states. He is here to cause pain to opponents and end peoples careers.

Ring Attire/Physical Description:

Catchphrases: “If You Think You Have Seen Chaos Tonight?? You Havent Seen Anything Yet” “You Bring The A**, I’ll Bring The Whooping”

Style: Technical, Power, Brawler,

Other Character Notes: Trained By Taz and Dave Taylor
Roles over the tope ropes backwards like The Undertaker

Finishing Moves:
Nottingham Destroyer (Running Canadian Destroyer)
Trent River Plunge (Sitout Tigerbomb)

Signature Moves:
Clothesline From Hell
Tombstone Piledriver
Dominator
Diving Elbow Drop
Running Sitout Spinebuster

Common Moves:
European Uppercut
Piledriver
Big Boot
Belly To Back Suplex
German Suplex
Frankensteiner

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: “People Think They Have Seen Chaos, People Think They Have Seen Destruction But They Haven’t Seen Carnage Till I Arrive!!!”
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 15th, '11, 17:21

Name of Wrestler: Shadow

Board Member: Broodfan(+)

Hometown: your childhood nightmares

Height: 6' 5’’

Weight: 248 lbs

Nicknames: The Original Psycho (intro reads “The Original Psycho”[PAUSE] Shadow)

Gimmick Description: Shadow is the outcast of society, he never seemed to fit the image with those around him. Shadow attempted to destroy himself by lighting himself on fire.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Always has his Face painted

Catchphrases: “Its Psycho time”

Style: Extreme, highflyer submission-technical

Other Character Notes:

Current Alignment: Tweener

Finishing Moves:
Satan's Stretch (double leg stepped Inverted sharpshooter)
Psycho's Redemption (gutwrench power bomb to Cliffhanger driver or a modified Greetings from Asbury Park)

Signature Moves:
Running spring board 450 to outside,
spring kick to opponent on apron into ladder
moonsault to arena floor

Common Moves:
Impailer,
Reverse brain buster,
snake-eyes
flying lariat
trapping suplex
super German suplex

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: Sits (RAVEN STYLE) in a dark room, and screams “ITS PSYCHO TIME”[then laughs like a Psycho spitting up blood]
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 15th, '11, 17:26

Name of Wrestler: Gear Creed

Board Member: The Awesome One

Hometown: Parts Unknown

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 264 pounds

Nicknames: N/A

Gimmick Description: He is a maniac. Like The Great Khali, just not nice.

Catchphrases:

Style: Power Hardcore

Other Character Notes:

Current alignment: Heel

Finishing Moves:
Powercut(electric chair)
Lights out(kick to the head)
Vise Grip

Signature Moves:
Chop,
Fireman’s Carry
Clothesline from hell

Common Moves:
German Suplex
Spear

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: Well, well. Look at my competition. Short. Skinny. Breakable. This is no competition. Do you know what I do to short, skinny people? I snap them in half.
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 15th, '11, 17:30

Name of Wrestler: Chris Calaway

Board Member: Aggro

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Height: 6'

Weight: 265 lbs

Nicknames: N/A

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Power & Pain (w/Mark Roberts)

Gimmick Description: He started out working small shows and moved up the ranks fast. He's no-nonsense, technical, and sometimes brutal in his precision. He loves the industry and wrestles with the intent of keeping the legacy of great wrestling alive.

Catchphrases: Not his thing.

Style: Mostly technical/mat-based, with a little bit of lucha and brawler

Other Character Notes: Trained by Dean Malenko

Finishing Moves:
Frogsplash
South Side Stretch (Rings of Saturn)
Texas Cloverleaf

Signature Moves:
Sambo Suplex
Tigerbomb- sitout and standing variations
Rolling spinebuster to setup Cloverleaf
Super Tigerbomb
Super Sambo Suplex
Tiger Driver '98

Common Moves:
Double underhook backbreaker
Double underhook suplex
Northern Lights suplex (bridging and release)
Brainbuster
Snap suplex
Tiger Suplex (bridging and release)
German suplex
Half-nelson suplex
Wrist-clutch Exploder suplex
High-angle wrist-clutch back suplex
suplex hat-tricks, will mix them up sometimes
Standing hurricanrana
Does a hat-trick of dropkicks, usually ending in a standing dropkick over the ropes, though he sometimes ends with a hurricanrana or enzuigiri.
Uses targeted kicks and strikes to set up submissions and pins, usually focusing on the arms

Introductory Promo: There is one thing I set out to do when I step in that ring, win. I've studied the best, been trained by the best, I know wrestling inside and out. It's not a matter of if I win, it's how. I've been trained by the man with 1,000 holds, and I'm even better than that now, the man with 2,000 holds. If you're smart you'll tap out to the first one. If not...
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 15th, '11, 17:34

Name of Wrestler: Jimmy Carnival

Board Member: Shogun Rua

Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Height: 6'5

Weight: 250 lbs

Nicknames: Mr Wrestling

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Todd Trepain (Manager)

Gimmick Description: Very serious, thinks everybody is below him. Very determined to win the World Title. Jimmy will get in the ring and hit hard, and just when you think you've got the upper hand, he'll have you tapping out. (Think Chris Benoit)

Catchphrases: Au revoir.

Style: Technical and brawler.

Other Character Notes: Trained by Lance Storm, Chris Jericho and Bret Hart.

Current Alignment: Heel.

Finishing Moves:
Canadian Armbar (Russian Armbar)
Oh Canada! (Chokeslam onto his knee)
Canadian Suplex (Belly-to-Belly Superplex)

Signature Moves:
Au Revoir (german suplex into an exposed turnbuckle),
Bicycle Kick,
German Suplexes,
Full Nelson Slam,
Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker,
Falling Neckbreaker,
Fujiwara Armbar,
Full Nelson Facebuster,
Backstabber,
STO

Common Moves:
Chop,
Belly-To-Belly Suplex,
Firemans Carry,
Hammerlock,
Chickenwing,
Armlock,
Dropkick,
Hesitation Dropkick (in the turnbuckle)
Super Kick
Shining Wizard
Twisting the arm in the ropes
springboard clothesline.
Other misc. spots: After being beaten to a pulp, he rolls into a ball and rolls backwards, getting on his feet as he rolls.

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: Ha ha ha, I finally made it to the big time, the EWA. I'm here for the competition, not that there's much to compete with. Just a bunch of fat, sweaty buffoons. I'm going to show everyone here in the EWA that this isn't Sports Entertainment, this is wrestling. Mr. Wrestling Jimmy Carnival is here for the World championship, and none of you fat slobs are going to beat me for it. Au revoir.
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 15th, '11, 17:43

Name of Wrestler: Todd Trepain

Board Member: MMAkid

Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Height: 5'11

Weight: 195

Nicknames: “The Pain”

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Manages Jimmy Carnival

Gimmick Description: Just a good ol' fashioned manager, trying to get his own glory by leeching off of his cousin Jimmy. Doesn't get in the ring until he absolutely has to.

Catchphrases: Get it? Got it? Good.

Style: Hardcore.

Other Character Notes: Does very underhanded things while managing Jimmy. If he is put in a match, he is not to be taken seriously at all unless it is a No DQ.

Current Alignment: Heel.

Finishing Moves: Shooting Star Press With a Chair.

Signature Moves: Russian Leg Sweep, Snapmare, Illegal Choke, Nose Grab, Low Blow, Missile Dropkick, Springboard Corkscrew Splash, Frogsplash.

Common Moves: Eye Rake, Toe Stomp, Eye Poke, Muay Thai knees, Throat Chop, European Uppercut.

Taunts: When he starts bleeding, he goes ballistic and starts smearing his blood on everyone and everything he can.

Introductory Promo: Jimmy and I are going staright to the top! And once we get there, ain't nobody gonna get rid of us, because, well, we're just too awesome. You people can boo me all you want, but just by coming here tonight, you basically signed my paycheck. Jimmy is the next OWWF world champion, and that's that. Get it? Got it? Good. (Cue the evil laugh)
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 15th, '11, 17:50

Name of Wrestler: Tien Triopiquer

Board Name: XTraTesT

Hometown: El Paso TX

Height: 7’6”

Weight: 515 lbs

Nicknames: Thundershock

Gimmick Description: At 7 Foot 6, Over 500 Pounds this dude is not one to mess with. He has been wrestling since he was 15 with his friends in the baackyard, Freakishly strong and Fast from intense Training. Skill is no issue for the Thundershock!

Ring Attire/Physical Descripton:

Catchphrases:

Style: Technical, Power

Other Character Notes: Trained by Chavo Guerrero

Finishing Moves:
RKO
TienTizer ( Top Rope Tombstone)
Diving Splash

Signature Moves:
Pedigree
Sit Down Power bomb
Chokeslam
Boston Crab
Spinebuster
Reverse STO

Common Moves:
Exclamation Point ( Top Rope Leg Drop Guilotine)
Spear
Delayed Vertical Suplex
Full Nelson w/ Theatrics
German Suplex
Hip Ttoss
Bulldog
Ankle Lock

Taunts: Pulling The straps of his outfit down when in momentum

Introductory Promo:
-Kevin Steen

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 15th, '11, 18:08

Name of Wrestler: John Hall

Hometown: Portland, OR

Height: 5'10

Weight: 190 lbs

Nicknames: Extra Ordinary

Gimmick Description: A small, technical and aerial wrestler who is great in the ring, but cocky to no end and loves taunting his opponents and fans. He talks the talk but can back it up by walking the walk.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Good looking kid. Short black hair, lean and fit, wears black tights that go halfway down his thighs and say “EXTRA ORDINARY” across the butt in cursive, and have a small “JH” on the front left. Black boots and kick pads, black knee pads. White tape around wrists.

Entrance Music/Description: Comes to the ring with a John Hall t-shirt and playfully jumps around, slapping high fives with mostly unwilling fans. He often hugs random men as well, and asks for kisses on the cheek from girls, most times he is rejected. Hall then gets on the apron, springs over the ropes, landing inside on the middle rope and moonsaults to the center of the ring, then he throws his shirt into the crowd.

Catchphrases: “I am extra... Ordinary!”

Style: Technical, lucha

Other Character Notes: Self-proclaimed “self-trained to perfection”

Finishing Moves:
Blizzard (discus forearm either performed while running or to an incoming opponent)
Island Shaker (450 corkscrew moonsault)

Signature Moves:
Down the Hall (springboard double moonsault to the outside)
450 splash
Oregon Missile (Hesitation Missile Dropkick)
Dragon Special (Dragon Sleeper from a Camel Clutch position)
Corkscrew variations
Suplex variations
Crossfaced Chicken Wing (sometimes with a suplex)
Armbar variations
Avalanche Millennium Suplex

Common Moves:
German Suplex variations
Suplex variations
Combination wrestling
Standing moonsault
Split legged moonsault (sometimes ended in a double knee smash)
Split legged corkscrew moonsault
Screwdriver
Top rope Tiger Feint Kick
Forearm smashes (performed a plethora of ways, from standing to running to planchas)

Taunts:
Hugs and slaps high five with fans arrogantly/playfully

Introductory Promo: “You know the EWA's got a lot goin' for 'em now. They got some skills. But me, man, this is natural-born 100% pure wrestler, pure talent. I am self-trained to perfection, man. I am the extra.. ordinary John Hall”
-Kevin Steen

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 29th, '11, 15:02

Name of Wrestler: "Mean" Mark Roberts

Board Member: Aggro

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Height: 6'9

Weight: 280 lbs

Nicknames: "Mean" Mark Roberts

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Power & Pain (w/Chris Calaway)

Gimmick Description: He came up through the indies with Chris Calaway, he's always been sort of a protector. He's much more energetic, a power wrestler with a good bit of technicality.

Catchphrases:

Style: Power/Technical

Other Character Notes: Trained by Dean Malenko

Finishing Moves:
Jackhammer
The Rack (legs are hooked as in a surfboard stretch, then a full nelson is applied and the opponent is pulled upwards)

Signature Moves:
One-armed overhead Sambo Suplex
Spinebuster-like Batista's except he remains standing.
Falling gutwrench powerbomb
Muscle buster
Electric chair facebuster
Delayed suplex

Common Moves:
High angle German suplex
High angle delayed back suplex
Scoop Powerslam
Triple Gutwrench suplex
Sambo Backbreaker
Toss-up sheer drop
Fireman's carry flapjack
Running corner shoulder thrust
Wheelbarrow suplex
Canadian backbreaker rack
Triple leg drop
Multiple submissions, usually taking advantage of his height
Running boot to a seated opponent
Corner boot choke

Double Team Moves w/Chris Calaway:
Spinebuster by Roberts while Calaway does a dropkick
Power and Pain Express: (Calaway hits a double underhook backbreaker and Roberts hits a flying legdrop)
Chi-Town Cutter: (Calaway hits a German, Roberts follows with a wheelbarrow stungun, and Calaway hits a neckbreaker.)

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: See: Chris Calaway
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 5th, '11, 16:19

Name of Wrestler: Robert Randall

Board Member: Robert Randall

Hometown: Worcester, MA

Height: 6'2

Weight: 245 lbs

Nicknames: The Natural

Gimmick Description: conceited, cares too much for own looks, really smart, gangster, dresses like John Cena

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Built like Orton, but dresses like Cena during his heel rapper gimmick (jean shorts, sports jerseys)

Entrance Music/Description: "Not Afraid" by Eminem

Catchphrases: “I'm the best in the world at what I do: hurting people”

Style: Brawler, Technical, Striker, occasional Hardcore

Other Character Notes: Self-Trained

Finishing Moves:
Vertical Suplex Cutter
Heel Hook

Signature Moves:
Missile dropkick
diving leg drop
Orton's back breaker
Uranage Spine Buster
rear naked choke
Double foot stomp
Figure 4 Leg Lock

Common Moves:
diving spear
standing dropkick
clothesline
diving clothesline
Arm Bar
Sleeper Hold
Boston Crab
Single Leg Crab

Taunts: None

Introductory Promo:
“For those of you that don't know who I am, I'm Robert Randall, and I'm here to tell you that I am the best in the world at what I do and that is hurt people. No, I am not the size of the monsters in this business, I'm not the strongest in the business. Ok, you might ask how it is that I hurt people if I'm not so big and strong, well if you people would sit your fat rear asses down and shut up then maybe I could tell you. What I am saying to you people is this: I am smarter than you, I have had everything from an educational stand point looked at as perfection; that's right, I was top of my class in every aspect of my academic career. when it comes to fighting, I have spent more time in the streets than most homeless people have, I have had to literally fight for my life on dozens of occasions. I was never a “normal white kid.” You see, while I may be looked at as a genius, I still preferred the life of a gangster for much of my teen years. As for my education of wrestling, I can truthfully say I worked all on my own to master this business.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 23rd, '11, 02:00

Name of Wrestler: "The Vigilante" Victor Omnious

Board Member: Jerichoholic

Hometown: The Halls of Wrestling Justice

Height: 6'0

Weight: 250 lbs

Nicknames:Vigilante

Gimmick Description: His gimmick is to make right the wrongdoings that occur in wrestling everyday (closed-hand punches, cheating, choking, showboating, etc)

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Wears Black BDU's and combat boots along with an all black mask

Entrance Music/Description: Anarchy X by Queensryche

Catchphrases: "Justice Served"

Style:Technical

Other Character Notes: Also a licensed referee.

Finishing Moves:
Interrogation (Texas Cloverleaf)
Vindication (Palm-strike Heart "punch")

Signature Moves:
Citizen's Arrest (Tilt-a-whirl into a cutter)
Swift Justice (Flat-Liner)
Falcon Arrow
Dragon Screw (used to set up the Interrogation)
Alabama Slam followed into a jackknife pin
The Takedown (Codebreaker)

Common Moves:
Kick to the ribs
ticks to technical and martial arts moves is a grappler and submission specialist with the ability to kick and elbow as strikes...NEVER uses close-hand punches.

Taunts: He doesn't. He stays focused once the bell rings until the match is over...there is a task at hand!

Introductory Promo:
I am tired of seeing the perpetrators of rule-breaking here in EWA go unpunished....it is time I see to it that these violators are brought to justice, one way or another!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 6th, '11, 09:47

Name of Wrestler: David Miereneuker
Board Member: Orphan

Hometown: Orlando, Florida

Height: 6'1

Weight: 240 lbs

Nicknames: Die Hard

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Disciple of Exodus Licairne

Gimmick Description: Humiliated and angry after losing to Shadow and John Hall, and embaraessed by his quick losses to Tien Triopiquer and Jack Squat) David dropped his Disneyland-gimmick and now wrestles as himself. He heard a promo by Exodus Licairne which he credits with changing his life, and he now sees Exdous as a sort of prophet.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: No traces of the "Mickey-costume" are left. Black trunks and black boots, that's it.

Catchphrases: "I used to act funny, look where it got me.
Now that I'm serious, watch where I'm going."

Style:Striker, brawler

Other Character Notes: used to wrestle as Disneyland Reject

Finishing Moves:
Shining Light (Piledriver from the second rope)
Exo-Cution (Dominator)
The Ribcage Ravisher (Frogsplash)

Signature Moves:
Yippy-ka-Yay (Hard kick in the stomach, followed by a quick DDT)
Running Fame-Asser
Regal-Plex
Abdominal Stretch
Hammerlock Lariat
Back Suplex dropped into a sidelsam

Common Moves:
Mostly variations of kicks and punches.
When cheating: Eye-pokes. Back-rakes. Stepping on toes.
Backbreaker.
Armbar.
Running clothesline.
Headbutt.

Taunts: None

Introductory Promo:
See: EWA Show #12: Night of the Grudges

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 26th, '11, 21:13

Name of Wrestler: El Demonico

Board Member: Rabid619

Hometown: Depths of Hell

Height: 6'4”

Weight: 255 lb

Nicknames: "The Demon"

Gimmick Description: Big guy who doesn't speak English. He's like a bigger version of a luchador. Likes to fly especially when someone is standing or laying where he's going. Kind of like Judas Mesias in the fact that he's a monster heel for the most part. Likes to interrupt matches and puts his boots to work. Can definately bring it in the ring with his wrestling skill.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Wears a mask with horns like Psychosis except the horns are facing down, and full piece tights like The Undertaker except in red.

Catchphrases:

Style: Luchador, Technical with a little bit of Power.

Other Character Notes: Sent to bring people back to hell.

Finishing Moves:
Down To Hell (Superbomb)
Downward Spiral

Signature Moves:
2nd rope Moonsault,
Starpship Pain,
Suicide Dive,
Kane's diving closeline,
Harlem Hangover

Common Moves:
Drop kick,
Kane's Uppercut,
Axe Kick,
Belly to Belly Suplex,
Hurricanrana,
Flying Crossbody.
German Suplex,
T-Bone Suplex Slam (Shelton Benjamin style)

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: “My goal here is simple, when i beat you i'm taking you down to hell!!” (All this is said in spanish and then he disappears in a dark red smoke.)
-Kevin Steen