EWA Roster (Under Construction, Do Not Sign Up Yet)

Elite Wrestling Association

Moderator: Big Red Machine

yourcrapsweak

Re: EWA Roster (Under Construction, Do Not Sign Up Yet)

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 26th, '11, 21:26

Name of Wrestler: Joel Carter

Board Member: Big Red Machine

Hometown: Buffalo, NY

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 251 lb

Nicknames: “High Impact”

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: The Triad (w/Kev Carnage & Shawn Stevens)

Gimmick Description: Joel is a guy who is a good wrestler and he knows it... He claims to be the best in the world, and has the skills to back it up.

Ring Attire/Physical Description:

Entrance Music/Description:

Catchphrases:

Style: Power, Technical with elements of High-flyer, and Hardcore.

Other Character Notes: 1x EWA World Champion (inaugural champion), CURRENT EWA WORLD CHAMPION

Current Alignment Heel

Finishing Moves:
Spinebuster (I think it is Spinebuster 5 from Svr 2006- It is the one that Lesnar does)
Trigger Effect (Sit-out Tigerbomb, except the opponent is dropped more on their neck than flat on their back)
GORE!

Signature Moves:
F-5
Carter Clutch (Taz-mission)
Steam Roller (Finlay Roll), followed by a Split Legged Moonsault
Frog Splash
Carter Crab (Walls of Jericho)
STF
Inverted Death Valley Driver
Judgement Slam (Wrist-lock Angle Slam)
Release German Suplex (with the opponent flipping over and landing on their stomach, rather than on their shoulders and back)
Kip-up

Common Moves:
Carterizer (Twist of fate)
New York Neck Jack (Rolling Neck Snap)
Super Kick
Heat Seeking Missile (Austin Aries' dive through the ropes)
Implant DDT
Northern Lights Suplex
Jumping Elbow Drop
Running Dropkick to an opponent in the corner
Bridging Back Suplex

Taunts:

Introductory Promo:
My name is Joel Carter, and I am a better wrestler than you are. I know that there are a bunch of people in that lockerroom, and a bunch of fans it the crowd that will have a difficult time accepting this fact. I am here to PROVE to everybody that I am what I say I am- the best wrestler in the world.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 3rd, '11, 08:00

Name of Wrestler: George "The Aggro" Adams

Board Member: Aggro

Hometown: London, England

Height: 5'9”

Weight: 245 lb

Nicknames: "The Top Boy"

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: None

Gimmick Description: George Adams was raised in London's East End. During his teenage years he got involved with a notorious football hooliganism & became known as the N.O.A., the Nation of Aggravation. Due to Adams' size and lust for violence, and brutality, he eventually rose through the firm's ranks to become known as their top boy. However, during a trip to Holland, the N.O.A were seriously outnumbered and Adams received several stab wounds during the "meet" with their opposing firm. After his recovery, Adams developed a different aspect of his life and decided to leave the N.O.A and football hooliganism behind him. He left the U.K and headed for the United States. He is now looking to cause aggravation and carnage in the world of professional wrestling. Adams drinks vast amounts of beer.

Catchphrases: “Ask yourself one question; 'Do I need the AGGRO? Believe me, YOU DON'T!'”

Style: Crawler, Technical, Power

Other Character Notes: Trained by Taz

Current Alignment: Tweener-face

Finishing Moves:
Aggro-matic (TKO)
Last Orders (Tazz-mission)

Signature Moves:
Aggravated Assault (Stomping a mudhole in the corner)
Super Capture Suplex
Double A Spinebuster
Dragon Suplex
T-Bone Suplex

Common Moves:
Basically, every suplex available
Belly to Belly Suplex
German Suplex,
Fisherman Suplex
Northern Lights Suplex, etc..
Full Nelson Slam
Al Snow-style headbutts to the chest
Benoit/Dynamite Kid clothesline/lariat
Diving headbutt from the 2nd turnbuckle
Jumping Elbow Drop (Sting-style)

Taunts:

Introductory Promo:The following promo takes place in the ring after George Adams interrupts someone's post-victory celebration. Adams hits the Aggro-matic after coming through the crowd.
"Blood hell! I was expecting a bit more than that... anyway, allow me to introduce myself: My name is George Adams and my chosen subjects are violence and aggravation, as you just saw. If you look up the word "aggravation", you'll see a few meanings. One is “unfriendly behaviour that causes anger or resentment." Well ,I'm sure that prat going up the ramp will feel resentment once they stop having to feed him through a tube. Another meaning is “an action that makes a problem worse." Now things are about to get a lot worse for all those meatheads in the back, because anyone stepping through those ropes and into this ring is stepping into my nation. A nation of brutality, of hurt. A Nation of Aggravation. So you boys listen up- I want you to ask yourself a question; do you need George Adams?Do you really need the AGGRO? Believe me, YOU DON'T!”
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 24th, '11, 17:13

Name of Wrestler: Jordan Delux

Board Member: Bob-O

Hometown: Beverly Hills, CA

Height: 6'5”

Weight: 255 lb

Nicknames: The Deal as in “The Deal” Jordan Delux, The Top Draw.

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: None

Gimmick Description: Delux was born and raised in Beverly Hills to extremely well off parents. Delux has lead a life of luxury and just has everything, the looks, the talent and the charisma others can only dream of. In his wrestling career, he has been a major star in many companies, including a multiple time world champion for a worldwide (WWE sized) company. His success has been astronomical for someone of his age (about 27 or 28- he is already a veteran, but his best years are still ahead of him). He is an international megastar who has come to the EWA to help it grow.

Entrance Music/Description: "Kashmir" by Led Zepplin

Catchphrases:

Style: All rounder. Can strike, work a particular body part, will work methodically or go at pace.

Other Character Notes: Always dressed in expensive clothes. Loves to interact with the crowd during promos,

Current Alignment: Heel

Finishing Moves:
DDS (Delux Deal Sealer) = Fame-Asser
Final Offer = Lionsault
MTD(Meet the Deadline) = Triangle choke
Delux Driver= Here it is Driver

Signature Moves:
1. DDC(Delux Deal Cutter) = A desperation/out of nowhere RKO usually leads to a double count from the ref. (Rarely gets the win with this move.)
2. Falling Reverse DDT (often used to set up the Final Offer)
3. Standing drop kick.
4. Snap Suplex.
5. Piledriver.
6. Elbow from the 2nd turnbuckle.
7. Orton backbreaker.
8. Dropkick to the face whilst opponent is in the tree of woe.
9. Neck Snap

Common Moves:
1. Running High Knee
2. European Uppercut
3. Front face lock
4. Deep hip toss(Steamboat)
5. Stomps to grounded opponent.
6. Crop chop strike Nigel McGuiness uses.

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: See EWA Show #11 Night of Champions.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 29th, '11, 18:36

Name of Wrestler: Hazard

Board Member: xcwhazard
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Height: 6'3

Weight: 280

Nicknames:

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation:

Gimmick Description: What’s your character’s gimmick? Hazard owns a billion dollar syrup company and is like jbl on that but yet hazard has a dark hardcore side like the old school cactus jack back in his japan days.

Catchphrases: “You don’t want to wrestle me cause I’m the face of greatness!!!”

Style: Power and Hardcore

Other Character Notes: trained by mick foley and terry funk

Finishing Moves:
Canadian Flapjack (Glam Slam)
Canadian Wrecking Ball (POUNCE!)

Signature Moves:
Clothesline from hell,
Double underhook suplex
Canadian Cracker (Muscle Buster)
One and Only (Shock Treatment)

Common Moves:
Powerbomb
Full nelson slam
Body slam
Running cross body
Stomps to a grounded opponent

Taunts:

Introductory Promo:

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 29th, '11, 23:46

Name of Wrestler: Malcolm Metal
Board Member: Orphan

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Height: 5'11”

Weight: 199 lb

Nicknames: The Rock G-d

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Tag Team with Corey Rose

Gimmick Description: A high-energy, high intensity, high flying, rock & roll enthusiast. Think Jericho's “I... am a HUGE... rock star!” type persona, but as a face.
Ring Attire/Physical Description: A black man with long curly, black rock & roll hair. He wears red wrestling tights/shorts and black boots. He carries a guitar to the ring, and wears a red vest with “METAL” written down the center of the back in black block letters.

Catchphrases: “It’s time to rock and roll!” “I'm gonna rock you!”

Style: A hybrid of High-flyer, Lucha, and Technical

Other Character Notes:

Current Alignment: Face

Finishing Moves:
Heavy Metal (Side Effect)
Rising Star (Shooting Star Press)
Hurrica-Rocker (Hurricanrana pin- used mostly as a “roll-up finisher”- doesn't actually hurt the opponent that much)

Signature Moves:
Rockin' Roll (Rolling Thunder)
Rocker Dropper (Wrist Lock Fame-asser- just like Jannetty's)
Stage Dive (Springboard Senton Plancha)
Cleveland Cutter (Sliced Bread #2)
Rock Out! (Suicide Solution)
Rock Lock (Tilt-a-whirl into a Border City Stretch)
Amp It Up (Slingshot X-Factor)

Common Moves:
Northern Lights Suplex
Diving Crossbody
Running Dropkick
Springboard Arm drag
Tilt-a-whirl Slam
Snap Suplex
Wheelbarrow Bulldog
Springboard Tornado DDT
Back Suplex, after which Metal handsprings up
Handspring Elbow Smash

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: “My name is Malcolm Metal and I am here to ROCK! I'm gonna rock my opponents in the ring, I'm gonna rock out with the fans in the arena, and I'm gonna rock the ladies in the bedroom! It's time to rock and roll!”

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 30th, '11, 01:13

Name of Wrestler: Corey Rose
Board Member: Chris Everlast

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 6'1''

Weight: 239 lbs

Nicknames: Faith

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Tag Team with Malcolm Metal

Gimmick Description: An 80's rocker inspired, wearing tattered jeans, t-shirt and a jeans-jacket, often bringing a 59's Les Paul-guitar to the ring.

Entrance Music/Description: ''Nightrain!'' before the Metzgermeister.

Catchphrases: ''WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, BABY! TIME TO DIE!''

Style: Technical, High-flyer

Other Character Notes: Influenced by Chris Benoit

Finishing Moves:
C.I.C 'Caught In Coma' (Skullcrushing Finale)
Der Metzgermeister (Top Rope Elbow to the Throat)

Signature Moves:
Swandive headbutt
German suplex
Inverted Suplex
Swinging Fisherman's Neckbreaker
top-rope poison-rana
Senton Bomb
Flying Discus Elbow
Cross Rhodes

Common Moves:
Clothesline
lariat
spear
flying crossbody
shoulder block into the turnbuckle
springboard dropkick
Double Underhook DDT

Kip-up

Taunts:
If he gets up from the ground after him and his opponents have been knocked out, he'll make the audience sing along to 'Nightrain' by Guns n' Roses. (I love Guns n' Roses ,yes.) Lyrics are as following: ''Loading like a freightrain! Flying like an aeroplane! Speeding like a spacebrain one more time tonight!''

Introductory Promo: "I love rock n' roll, there's only one more thing I love more than that.. Win. Win by pure determination and heart."

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 30th, '11, 16:12

Name of Wrestler:Mike Roach
Board Member: Sassafras

Hometown: Memphis, Tennessee (billed as: Memphis, Tennessee, by way of Tokyo, Japan )
Height: 6 ft. 3 in.

Weight: 400 Pounds

Nicknames: Sassafras, Big Hardcore, The Straight Edge Behemoth, The Bloodiest of the New Blood

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Managed by Chi

Gimmick Description: 19-year-old Tennessee kid with a "better than you" straight edge attitude, extreme arrogance, and a higher regard for Japanese wrestling than any other, due to his time spent there.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: A few nasty scars and tattoos on the arms. Long brown hair with electric blue and bleach blonde streaks, usually tied into a ponytail. Scraggly beard, usually tied into a short braid. Wrestles with a wristband on the left wrist and blue loose-legged sweats, and a t-shirt, but no boots, just taped ankles and heels. Wears a traditional Japanese robe to the ring (with ストレートエッジベヒーモス on the back). Usually comes to the ring with a towel and with X's written on the backs of his hands. Physically imposing, but almost always with a cocky grin.

Entrance Music/Description: Blue strobelights engulf the arena as the opening riff to "Words of War" by Raid blares over the speakers. As the song kicks into the first verse, Roach walks down the ramp, followed by his manager, Chi. He usually stands on the apron or middle rope and looks out at the crowd with his condescending smirk. After stepping into the ring, Chi takes off his robe and returns to the outside, as roach awaits his opponent's arrival or the bell.

Catchphrases: "All modesty aside...I'm the greatest of all time.", "Do you have any idea who I am? That's right. Better...than...you."

Style: Big-Man/Martial Arts/Shoot wrestling hybrid

Other Character Notes: Trained by Motley Cruz and "Nightmare" Ken Wayne. Well-versed in old-school wrestling and the martial art of Krav Maga. VERY good with promos. Many Internet wrestling sites named him Rookie of the Year at 17. Won several deathmatch tournaments in the American south/east coast, and Japan. Won the Super Heavyweight Cup in Japan at 18. Former 1-time world heavyweight champion in Japan at 19.

Current Alignment: Tweener

Finishing Moves:
The Humbler (Camel Clutch)
The Antidote (Awesome Bomb)

Signature Moves:
Leg Drop
Leg Drop from the middle rope
Belly-to-Belly Suplex
Samoan Drop
Sidewalk Slam
Piledriver
Running Swinging Neckbreaker
Triangle Choke

Common Moves:
Repeated elbow drops
Asian Shoulder Claw
Running DDT
Indian Deathlock
Boston Crab
a series of stiff martial arts strikes

Taunts:
Forms his arms into the straight edge 'X', or just grins at the crowd as if to point out that he's better than they are. Also known to extend a traditional martial arts bow to downed opponents, in a show of dominance and ridicule.

Introductory Promo: As much as I love telling people how great I am, I'd rather show you. Brass knuckles and barbed wire will be synonymous with ME, not vice versa. I am the definition of discipline. And I'm here to capture the EWA Championship, just because I can. All modesty aside...I'm the greatest of all time.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 30th, '11, 16:15

Name: Chi

Board Member: Sassafras

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Height: 4 ft. 11 in.

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Manages Mike Roach

Gimmick Description: The typically subservient valet/possible girlfriend of Mike 'Sassafras' Roach. Chi and Roach constantly speak Japanese to one another, though they both know perfect English, to antagonize the audience.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Half-black/Half-Japanese. VERY pretty. Wears minimal to no make-up. She is very short, but looks shorter when standing next to Mike. Always wears her hair in a taka shimada. Wears sandals and a brightly colored, beautiful kimono to the ring. Usually has the symbol 血 marked on her forehead, and on the back of her kimono.

Entrance Music/Description: Silently follows Roach to the ring. Climbs the ring steps and stands on the apron to hold the ropes for him as he enters the ring. Takes his robe and returns to the outside after kissing him on the cheek for luck.

Other Character Notes: Was raised in a strict Japanese household, until meeting Roach at age 16. After being introduced by Roach to the world of puroresuringu, she made the decision to travel with him and do whatever he wants of her. Whether it means holding his robe during his match, or getting further involved. Championships seem to mean as much, if not more, to Chi than they do to Roach.

Introductory Promo:

Watashi no sasafurasu wa, yashin manman de, saisō shitsuyō ni sasae rare aruite kōgi,desu. Sutorētoejji no kyodai kigyō wa,-sōdenai baai wa iu made EWA chanpionshippu wa, tōsha ni kizoku shimasu. Kare wa michi ni tatte, soshite watashi wa sore no koto o kakunin suru hito subete ga hakai sa remasu. Watashi-tachi no sensō ga on ni natte,-banashi ga shūryō suru hitsuyō ga arimasu, soshite subete no yūzai ga hitto eru tsumori sa rete imasu.

**My Sassafras is a walking protest, full of ambition and fueled by relentless resent. The EWA Championship will belong to us, until the straight edge behemoth says otherwise. He will destroy all who stand in his way, and I will make sure of it. Our war is on, the talk must quit, and all the guilty are gonna get hit.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 5th, '11, 09:15

Name of Wrestler: Mark Woodbridge
Board Member:Orphan Character (PM a writer if you want to take control of Mark Woodbrdige)

Hometown: Stone Mountain, GA
Height: 6'5''

Weight: 251 lbs

Nicknames: Badass

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Mentor and Trainer to Scott Logan

Gimmick Description: Drinking beer, crackin skulls, flippin birds, but has a softer side as well. Prefers striking and large powerful slams to technical, submission based offense, but is still a capable technical wrestler. Has a bad temper.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Tall, muscular guy with long black heair and a scruffy beard

Catchphrases:

Style: Brawler, Powerouse
Other Character Notes: Drinks beer, smokes cigarettes during interviews

Finishing Moves:
Stone Mountain Crusher (The Last Ride, ending in a pin)
Grizzly Special (Texas Cloverleaf)

Signature Moves:
Stiff chops and punches (think Vader)
Appalachian Slam (Black Hole Slam)
Mounted punches
Lariat
Flying lariat
Avalanche Spinebuster
Brainbuster
Fisherman's Buster

Common Moves:
Lou Thesz Press
Clothesline (against the ropes and they both crash to the floor)
German Suplex
Pendulum Backbreaker
Catapult
Gorilla Press (either slam or drop)

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: “I'm Mark Woodbridge. I drink beer, I smoke cigarettes, and I kick a**. And that's all I have to say about that!”

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 5th, '11, 09:22

Name of Wrestler: Scottie Adams
Board Member:Orphan Character (PM a writer if you want to take control of "Surfin'" Scottie Adams)

Hometown: Malibu, CA
Height: 6'3''

Weight: 233 lbs

Nicknames: "Surfin'" Scottie Adams

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation:

Gimmick Description: "Surfin'" Scottie Adams is a free spirit who loves to have fun outside of the ring. Inside the ring, he is more serious, but he never forgets that he wrestles because he ENJOYS WRESTLING. Many of his mannerisms are stereotypical of a "California surfer dude"

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Long blond hair, usually wears Hawaiian shirts when not wrestling. Stereotypical "Surfer Dude."

Entrance Music/Description: "Surfin' USA" (by The Beach Boys)
Scottie carries a surfboard to the ring, and "surfs" down the ramp. He usually runs a lap around the ring, giving high fives to all of the fans.

Catchphrases: "_____ was/is a TOTAL Wipe Out!"

Style: Light Heavyweight-style all arounder
Other Character Notes: Drinks beer, smokes cigarettes during interviews

Finishing Moves:
Wipe Out (Ki Krusher)
Tidal Wave (Senton Bomb)

Signature Moves:
Surf's Up (Sky High)
Senton Plancha
Superplex
Tiger Suplex
Liger Bomb (Sit-out Running Powerbomb)
Surfboard Stretch
Malibu Sunset (Sunset Flip Powerbomb)
Fun in the Sun (Argentine Backbreaker, after which Scottie keeps the opponent on his shoulders, then flips him up and over for a backbreaker down onto his knee)

Common Moves:
Vertical Suplex
Dropkick to an opponent who is down in the corner
SHARK IN THE WATER! (Back or a front leg trip, followed by an ankle lock)
Super Kick
Monkey Flip
Jumping on an opponents back and "surfing," followed by a double knee drop to the opponents back

Taunts:

Introductory Promo: Wipeout dude! You think you can come in here while I'm entertaining the thousands of fans in (arena or city name)? Don't try anything like that or a SERIOUS wave of pain is gonna be coming your way dude!!!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 5th, '11, 09:31

Name of Wrestler: Shawn Stevens
Board Member:Orphan Character (PM a writer if you want to take control of Shawn Stevens)

Hometown: Dallas, TX
Height: 5'6''

Weight: 160 lbs

Nicknames: "the Future"

Manager/Tag Team/Stable Affiliation: Member of The Triad (w/Joel Carter & "Big Nasty" Kev Carnage)

Gimmick Description:A cocky rich blue chipper. Shawn Stevens will achieve victory by any means necessary.

Ring Attire/Physical Description: Shot brown hair, 5 o'clock shadow, green eyes. Black boots, black trunks with “FUTURE” written in gold across the butt.

Entrance Music/Description: Shawn Stevens appears at the foot of the ramp escorted by his security team. He cockily smiles at the crowd handing out autographed pictures and taking pictures with people who hate him. He stops at the foot of the ramp and slides into the ring posing for the crowd. He sometimes comes out in a white robe. He wears black Oakley sunglasses and black shirt during his ring entrance

Catchphrases: “I am wrestling’s past, I am wrestling’s present, and I am wrestling’s future.”

Style: High Flyer, Brawler
Other Character Notes: Jerome “JJ” Jones

Finishing Moves:
Chump Change (DDT)
Paradox (Corkscrew Unprettier)

Signature Moves:
Diving elbow drop
Enziguri
Figure 4 Leg Lock
Moonsault
Crippler Crossface