Revamped Roster/Bio

Elite Wrestling Association

Moderator: Big Red Machine

Nic

Revamped Roster/Bio

Post by Nic » Apr 10th, '13, 09:50

So I was thinking that if we do get enough people to re-boot EWA/WWR that we could revamp the "bio/Roster" deal and have it a bit more indepth..now it may seem pointless, but I figure the more we know about the wrestler (1) the easier it'll be to write him/her in the matches and (2) know who they re-act to a win/lose, how they interact with fans and other people.. rather then the normal "well Im a face, so i like the fans" and so on

once again just an idea heres the format I was thinking

Handler:
Nic Williams

Character (Real name / Ring name)
Phreak

Poser / Pic Base

Height / Weight
5'7 / 210lbs

Hometown
Amarillo, Tx

Alignment
Neutral

Move Information

Finisher
(1)Name: Phreakish Intents
(1)Description: Reverse Death Valley Driver/Burning Hamer

(2)Name: Over Dose
(2)Description: The Muta Lock

Desperation / Submission Finisher
(1)Name: Black Out
(1)Description: Hells Gate

Wrestling/Fighting Style
Hardcore / Submission/Technical

Basic Move Set
10.FRONT.MOVES
•• Drop Kick (verity)
•• DDT (reverse, snap, hangman, Float Over)
•• Neck Brakers (hangman, swinging ect)
•• Kicks (like Daniel Bryans to the chest and head)
•• Suplex (snap, belly to belly, belly to back, Fisherman driver, Dragon Suplex w/pin)
•• Piledriver (jumping, kneeling, sit out and sometimes off the second rope)
•• Back Breaker (verity)
•• Bulldog (running, two handed, off the top rope)
•• Firemans Carry's (back breaker, take over, drop and slams)
••

10.BEHIND.MOVES
•• Gory Special 2000
•• Bulldog
•• Forward Russian Leg Sweep
•• Reverse Sleeper Hold Mat Slam
•• Low Blow
•• Reverse Face Driver
•• Crussifix Pin
•• Full Nelson
•• Low Kick
•• Throw Back

5.SUBMISSION.MOVES
•• Sleeper with Scissors
•• Figure 4 leg lock (reverse)
•• Butterfly Lock
•• Boston Crab (double leg, single leg, high angle
•• Sharpshooter

5.GROUND.MOVES
•• Hair Pull Curb Stomp
••The Delfin Clutch
•• Standing Moonsault
•• Slingshot Guilotine Leg Drop
•• Knee to Goin (multi times)

3.STANDING.TOP.ROPE.MOVES
•• Diving Crossbody
•• Missile Dropkick
•• Pheonix Splash

3.GROUNDED.TOP.ROPE.MOVES
•• Moonsault
•• Houston Hang Over
•• Frog Splash

Entrance Info
Phreaks Ring Attire:
long black hair (usually covering his face)
his face his paint green with black eyes and lips (more like the Great Muta and it changes from time to time if someone wants to take the time to switch it up)
his hands are wrapped with green and black tape on both arms
his pants are black with a green cross on one side (kind of like the Great Muta's)
and his boots are black with green kick pads

(his looks are molded after The Great Muta and his attire changes from time to time, so I won't mind writing his entrance's or the match writer has full freedom with his attire)

The Great Muta Images (if it helps any)

Entrance Music: Black Dawn - Phreaks Theme

Entrance
The arena is plunged into darkness as the errie cords of Adrian Von Zieglers Black Dawn begins to play. Thunder rolls through out the arena as a fine mist begins to cover the entrance ramp. The hardcore fans in the arena let out a cheer as the video screen above the entrance way turns on and clips of Phreak begin to air...

.. A flash of lighting cuts through the arena as the music grows louder. a shower of gold pyro begin to rain down upon the entrance ramp bringing the crowd to its feet as a shadow can be seen standing in the rain of fire. Strobe lights begin to flash through the arena and the crowd erupts as Phreak walks out through the falling pyro...his head his lowered as we can see spikes resting on top of his head, he steps to the center of the stage as if waiting, than he raises his head, exposing a Hannibal Lecter mask, he slowly makes his way down to the ring, focusing on his match and ignoring the fans as he slides in under the bottom rope, he then drags himself to the corner and sits there waiting for his opponent.

Fan Interaction
very little

Background Info

Biography/Upbringing/Influences
Nic Williams was born an orphan in Bakersfield, CA. As an infant he moved with his adoptive mother to Ft. Worth, TX. She soon vanished and he was shipped between family members for much of his childhood. His favourite guardian, his uncle Mike, joined the navy, from which point he was put into the care of his grandmother and aunt. The women abused Nic and he was taken into care by social services and moved to another foster home. They too abused the boy and after four years Nic had himself put back into his grandmother’s care while he being was transferred to living with his mother. Nic and his mother moved to Oklahoma while he was still an adolescent.

Nic was bullied upon attending school in Oklahoma and took up fighting, both trained and untrained, as a measure of self-defence. He credits his late step-father, a policeman, for teaching him most of what he learned about nonlethal combat and safe takedowns. Nic turned the tables on the bullies who controlled the school, curbing their reign of terror, and consequently found himself receiving good grades even when he didn’t deserve them.

During his ninth grade year Williams moved to Tulsa, to join the ThunderBird Military Academy. However, he found himself unsuited to the strict structure of military life and sunk into depression. He attacked two sergeants and after thirty days in prison was dishonourably discharged. As he left, he encouraged some members of his squad to go AWOL and accompany him back to the city proper for a massive bender. After this, and escaping the Academy’s subsequent wrath, he returned to school and completed his education with straight A grades, which were awarded primarily for being a tough guy who kept the school’s troublemakers in check. Following graduation he disappeared off the radar.

His first known activity since then was 2001, when he was discovered dying after a having had huge overdose and moved through rehab and then mental health clinics around Oklahoma. Upon release, he found himself prospering in life and got married. Unfortunately, he discovered that his wife was having an affair and once more seemed to disappear from the face of the Earth.

UWO
Although no formal record of Nic Williams exists during this time, he had in fact adopted the identity of Phreak, a.k.a “The Phreakish One,” a dark, twisted goth-like juggalo, and taken up professional wrestling. He competed in the UWO between 2002 and 2004 in various hardcore matches while learning technical wrestling from the veterans. He was successful during his time with the company, winning various championships, but was released in 2004 following a no-show. Williams, now under his birth name once more, found himself on the streets of Oklahoma City. After three months in jail, Nic found himself homeless and driving a taxi cab for income. One passenger during this time was Brandon Bishop, a wrestler with Impact Zone Wrestling. The two got to talking and discovered that they were both wrestlers. Bishop realised he had heard of him, as Phreak, and wangled Williams a test match with IZW and helped him find somewhere to live. Williams soon joined their main roster became a popular and successful performer for the company, but once again would vanish without warning.

Mentality / Personal Traits / World View
psychotic, (skitz effective/ bi-polar/suicidal)
doesnt trust anyone and has a general dislike/hatred for people

Gimmick Elements (catchphrases / poses / etc.)
Phreak is one of those people that loves to inflict pain as much as he receives it, as much as he loves the violent nature of the hardcore world he is a great submissiion/tech wrestler

((he's a cross between Cactus Jack japan/ecw days and Owen Hart as in tech/submission and Billy Kidman with the high-flying skills, tho he takes after the Great Muta in appearance))

Supporting Cast (Friends / Enemies / Managers / Valets)

Career History (Past feds / accolades)
2x UWO Intercontinental Championship
2 x UWO North American Championship
2 x UWO Television Championship
1 x UWO Tag Team Championship (by himself)
Simply Psychotic

Outspoken, Blunt, Honest, Upfront, Rude, Cocky, Politically Incorrect since '79

Big Red Machine

Re: Revamped Roster/Bio

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 10th, '13, 11:22

Before we do this, we have a lot more backstage details to work out (style/name/ who is responsible for what, etc etc etc). I move that we create a backstage section to do this all in. Cero?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Nic

Post by Nic » Apr 10th, '13, 11:26

I agree with having a backstage area
Simply Psychotic

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 10th, '13, 12:54

i'll have it later today

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 12th, '13, 19:19

Yes count Exodus Licairne and David Mierenouker into this still as well, which is something you should PM me about actually,BRM. I Wanna see this thing go far. :ymdevil:
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » May 13th, '13, 03:15

So which section is this now in?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 13th, '13, 08:01

Earth Child wrote:So which section is this now in?
That's still being figured out. The original plan was to use both names and maybe make a new section, but we don't want to use the WWR name without asking Vade, Kirbs, and whoever else used to run it.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 13th, '13, 10:02

Big Red Machine wrote:
That's still being figured out. The original plan was to use both names and maybe make a new section, but we don't want to use the WWR name without asking Vade, Kirbs, and whoever else used to run it.
You're kidding right? I AM WWR! lol, I could probly very well "give" you "Full use" of the name without needin to ask nobody for shit!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 13th, '13, 10:06

KILLdozer wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
You're kidding right? I AM WWR! lol, I could probly very well "give" you "Full use" of the name without needin to ask nobody for s**t!
I guess. It's just... I know how I would feel if I left here for a while and saw someone using the EWA name for something completely different (especially because, for the moment, we really only have EWA guys- we are still trying to figure out how to integrate WWR guys. Actually, Dozer, if you could PM me a rundown on the WWR storylines and where they were going, it would really help.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 13th, '13, 12:43

Yes, I have looked into the matter of using the name and if nothing else goes through properly or anything...What's in a name really? Just a slight possible meal for thought, Old names would not HAVE to be used. I have also messaged you what I know about the things there as well. Should be awesome to get things going here again. :o)

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 14th, '13, 16:56

i am making up the final WWR PPV Show card now, The idea is to wrap things up and get a thing or two done for the future. I've got some big stuff I wanna do, and really knock this thing out of here with a bang, so if ANYONE would like to help write or be involved please just get in touch. :ymapplause:

Nic

Post by Nic » May 14th, '13, 17:17

keep in mind Phreak is dead he died march 30th in Asia

give me a couple days and I'll PM you my other chara
Simply Psychotic

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 14th, '13, 17:22

Nic wrote:keep in mind Phreak is dead he died march 30th in Asia

Raven F is still on the old roster actually I actually figured I would use him if you want.

Nic

Post by Nic » May 14th, '13, 17:30

KILLdozer wrote:

Raven F is still on the old roster actually I actually figured I would use him if you want.

oh yeah I forgot i stuck him on there lol yeah go ahead and use him

if you want me to write something PM it to me with a few details im not that good, but I can try
Simply Psychotic

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 14th, '13, 17:32

Nic wrote:
KILLdozer wrote:

oh yeah I forgot i stuck him on there lol yeah go ahead and use him

if you want me to write something PM it to me with a few details im not that good, but I can try

Lol, alright then. Anything and all help is appreciated man, Wanna make this thing go out with a huge bang like I said. Cero said he will give a hand too, so Right now Im lookin over some kind of card for it.

Nic

Post by Nic » May 14th, '13, 17:37

how are we doing this tho? are we combining EWA/WWR? or will it be like Mania where theres matches from each brand?

I personally would love to have a double ring double cage war games to end it and have a show rise from the ashes of EWA/WWR
Simply Psychotic

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 14th, '13, 17:42

Nic wrote:how are we doing this tho? are we combining EWA/WWR? or will it be like Mania where theres matches from each brand?

I personally would love to have a double ring double cage war games to end it and have a show rise from the ashes of EWA/WWR
THIS will wrap up WWR's individual "Programming", on its own. EWA will do the same, then yes exactly a big merge I believe. This shit's lookin good so far too.

Nic

Post by Nic » May 14th, '13, 20:52

sounds good to me
Simply Psychotic

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 14th, '13, 21:30

The writing of WWR's last official ppv under its own name...has been started. first segment out of the way.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 19th, '13, 17:18

I may pick up writing again tonight, but surely there's a creative area that could be created to discuss all of this in so I don't have to chase down every single thing over message right? lol