TBM: Sheamus vs. Sheamus

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

TBM?

Heel
43%
Face
57%

Total votes: 14

yourcrapsweak

TBM: Sheamus vs. Sheamus

Post by yourcrapsweak » Sep 21st, '11, 14:52

Heel Sheamus or babyface Sheamus?
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

kiel297

Re: TBM: Sheamus vs. Sheamus

Post by kiel297 » Sep 21st, '11, 16:52

Definitely face. Aside from the fact that I prefer the character, I personally find his promos etc to be better as a face because that is Sheamus O'Shaunessy all over. All the Irish shtick, all the "what's the craic". That's not a gimmick. That IS Sheamus, and I generally prefer when a wrestler puts elements of their own personality into their gimmicks, rather than it being all character.

Verdun

Post by Verdun » Sep 21st, '11, 17:23

I just see him better as a heel. He has the look and the attitude that feels better as a heel.

The size, mustache and beard, and just general presence makes me like him better as a heel.
I see him more as a pissed off Irishman than a jovial cocky-mouthed Irishman.
Lady Luck is smiling...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 21st, '11, 17:29

I love him as face, but not making jokes, I wanted to be the face that came out and said "i'll fight 'em" to Henry

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 22nd, '11, 12:28

Face. I enjoyed him as a heel... but then I was just so into his babyface turn. It just felt so right. I could never have even envisioned him as babyface until he turned... and it was amazing.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Sep 22nd, '11, 15:33

Big Red Machine wrote:Face. I enjoyed him as a heel... but then I was just so into his babyface turn. It just felt so right. I could never have even envisioned him as babyface until he turned... and it was amazing.
This, a million times.

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 22nd, '11, 15:35

Face.

To me he was a life long heel, no way he could ever turn face. He just didn't have the look or demeanour. But he actually looks more comfortable, and it shows. He'd be perfect to counteract Mark Henry, because hes a face that's not to be fucked with & with Henry at the best of his career, this'd be perfect to push Sheamus to the heights he was with Triple H.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 22nd, '11, 18:38

I prefer him as a face as well but not the joke cracking type, but the i'll step up and fight this guy thing he did with Mark Henry which could have been great if they kept it up. I thought he'd be the one to curb Henry's mean streak a bit but he was just another victim.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 22nd, '11, 18:41

Rabid619 wrote:I prefer him as a face as well but not the joke cracking type, but the i'll step up and fight this guy thing he did with Mark Henry which could have been great if they kept it up. I thought he'd be the one to curb Henry's mean streak a bit but he was just another victim.
I wanna believe that since he was one guy that wasn't taken out completely, he'll come back and challenge for the title after Henry destroys Orton in the HIAC.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Sep 22nd, '11, 18:44

cero2k wrote:I wanna believe that since he was one guy that wasn't taken out completely, he'll come back and challenge for the title after Henry destroys Orton in the HIAC.
I'd be alright with that. Orton is the face of SmackDown but he doesn't ALWAYS need to be in a feud with the title on the line.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 23rd, '11, 00:34

cero2k wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:I prefer him as a face as well but not the joke cracking type, but the i'll step up and fight this guy thing he did with Mark Henry which could have been great if they kept it up. I thought he'd be the one to curb Henry's mean streak a bit but he was just another victim.
I wanna believe that since he was one guy that wasn't taken out completely, he'll come back and challenge for the title after Henry destroys Orton in the HIAC.
Yeah. They are definitely doing Sheamus vs. Christian for #1 contendership at HIAC and after Orton loses, it will be Sheamus vs. Henry at Survivor Series.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Styles

Post by Styles » Sep 23rd, '11, 00:37

Big Red Machine wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Yeah. They are definitely doing Sheamus vs. Christian for #1 contendership at HIAC and after Orton loses, it will be Sheamus vs. Henry at Survivor Series.
Can't wait for Sheamus vs christian, i say it'd be a great match.

Look out for an Orton/Sheamus vs Christian/Henry tag match inbetween.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Sep 23rd, '11, 01:32

I actually liked him as a heel. I just prefer heels over faces to put it simply

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 23rd, '11, 09:05

Big Red Machine wrote: Yeah. They are definitely doing Sheamus vs. Christian for #1 contendership at HIAC and after Orton loses, it will be Sheamus vs. Henry at Survivor Series.
wouldn't it be awesome for smackdown to make an SS team to take on Henry, and yet Henry wins. oh the glory of a real monster wrestler

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Aug 23rd, '12, 20:58

Heel Sheamus wasn't terribly exciting. He's playing a face much better. Perhaps now that he has more WWE experience, he may surprise us and play a much better heel than before.

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Aug 24th, '12, 03:10

e-moose wrote:Heel Sheamus wasn't terribly exciting. He's playing a face much better. Perhaps now that he has more WWE experience, he may surprise us and play a much better heel than before.
This

RedSon

Post by RedSon » Aug 27th, '12, 13:16

i prefer heel sheamus, but i think he plays a face soo much better
The Man That Gravity Forgot!