Will WWE Unify the Titles ?

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

Unification?

YES!
100%
NO!
No votes

Total votes: 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Will WWE Unify the Titles ?

Post by cero2k » Nov 26th, '13, 18:51

Official. Both Titles on the line. Cena vs Orton. a main event in the making since, what? 05? i don't know. Anyway, we've never been hinted of a title unification so hard since the brand split. But, will WWE pull the trigger on it, or will we get yet another non-finish? if they go with it, how and when do you think it happens?

something else, what the implications of such decision? Rumble winner? Elimination Chamber matches? Will ZIggler ever have another chance at a title now?

To start off, i think the titles will simply switch titles at TLC. Run out until WM where we get the final unification match, where a heel turn joins the authority and becomes the second ever undisputed champion. Rumble winner i think gets into this main event, only two names i think are worthy. Punk or the returning Sheamus. SO Orton vs Cena vs Punk/Sheamus.

and no, I don't think Ziggler will ever get another title shot now. He'll become this generations' Mr Perfect.

Big Red Machine

Re: Will WWE Unify the Titles ?

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 26th, '13, 22:47

I've got no idea. I don't think they will, except that they are heading for WM thirty and they need something really big to do.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Nov 27th, '13, 12:32

I absolutely think they will, but not at TLC. Doing it in a gimmick match would be incredibly tacky. I think the gimmick match will be their way out of pulling the trigger, I'm also thinking they just switch belts.

I'm thinking they switch belts at TLC. Where we then either...

A. have a rematch and a bullshit finish at Royal Rumble, which would be OK if they do the Rumble last. Still do the 2 EC matches as is tradition, and have a Triple Threat with the Rumble winner at 'Mania. The right answer here is CM Punk, but I've got a feeling Sheamus returns at #30 and they go the route they've gone in the past with Cena and Edge returns and ride the wave to 'Mania.

B. Finish clean at The Rumble and unify the belts there, properly, at a 'Big 4' Level show. Business as usual with one champion after that.

I reeeeally hope they pull the trigger. I will argue till I'm blue in the face it's what's best for business... :YMBRINGITON:

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Nov 27th, '13, 13:08

I really hope they do