All Time...Greatest Money In The Bank Match

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.
cero2k
Site Admin

All Time...Greatest Money In The Bank Match

Post by cero2k » Jul 15th, '13, 12:49

I think we know have enough money in the bank matches so we can discuss on which one is the greatest thus far. As an added bonus, let's also mention what out favorite cash in has been too!

personally, my favorite MITB match was the World Heavyweights' MITB 2011, the one that Dragon won. It had a decent list of participants, the match was exiting, and the ending memorable.

my favorite cash-in thou will always be Ziggler's cash in this year, it used to be Edge's first, but Ziggler has now taking that place.

what about you?

badnewzxl

Re: All Time...Greatest Money In The Bank Match

Post by badnewzxl » Jul 15th, '13, 13:03

My favorite Cash-in was when Punk cashed it in on Edge; It was the first one I got to see live.

I think the All-Stars match from last night might be the best MITB match I've ever seen....

Big Red Machine

Re: All Time...Greatest Money In The Bank Match

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 15th, '13, 13:42

My favorite MITB is split between the one that Dragon one and the one from WM 25. I also remember really loving the one that Kane won, but I haven't seen it since it first happened. I have the DVD, though. Maybe I'll give it a rewatch.

My favorite cash-in is Ziggler's, which beats out Punk's cash-in on Jeff. I loved both for the same reason: they created a doubt in your mind about the MITB holder winning the match.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3