divas vs knockouts

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

Divas vs KOs

WWE Divas
67%
TNA Knockouts
33%

Total votes: 3

RedSon

divas vs knockouts

Post by RedSon » Jun 11th, '13, 00:29

just watched that gail kim vs taryn terrell match on slammiversary and also just saw that aj vs kaitlin is official for payback, and this may be the most interest i've had in either the divas and the knockouts in a long while.

looking at the current state of the divas and the knockouts, who is better and why?
The Man That Gravity Forgot!

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: divas vs knockouts

Post by cero2k » Jun 11th, '13, 10:26

added poll

Voted Divas, they may not all be season wrestlers, but they've been putting better matches than the KOs on a constant basis.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 11th, '13, 10:39

Right now, the Knockouts. Their matches rarely feel like pointless filler. All of my interest in AJ vs. Kaitlyn has been killed by the fact that AJ has been #1 contender for at least two months now with no match ever announced until recently.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Jun 11th, '13, 12:55

KO's; ALL of them are good. Brooke is the ONLY downfall to the division, but she rarely does here job anymore anyways.

the only Divas that I find interesting are AJ and Kaitlyn; Naomi is a breath of fresh air in the ring, and the Bellas are a great gimmick but Tamina is weak, Aksana has lost the moment she had that made me like her, Alicia Fox comes off as uncoordinated a lot of times, Nattie has been held back so long the fans will never take her as a serious threat ever again.

badnewzxl

KO's; ALL of them are good. Brooke is the ONLY downfall to the division, but she rarely does here job anymore anyways.

the only Divas that I find interesting are AJ and Kaitlyn; Naomi is a breath of fresh air in the ring, and the Bellas are a great gimmick but Tamina is weak, Aksana has lost the moment she had that made me like her, Alicia Fox comes off as uncoordinated a lot of times, Nattie has been held back so long the fans will never take her as a serious threat ever again.

badnewzxl

Bulletclubfan2014

Post by Bulletclubfan2014 » Dec 9th, '14, 17:39

I'm not a fan of The Knockouts on principle but even then the NXT Divas are still better than the KO's
You thought you had all the answers I changed the question -Rowdy Roddy Piper

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 9th, '14, 19:40

Heh. Bulletclubfan2014 has it right. NXT divas is the real correct answer.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 9th, '14, 20:32

Big Red Machine wrote:Heh. Bulletclubfan2014 has it right. NXT divas is the real correct answer.
yeah, i guess i can't argue on this right now