Your Wrestling Library

Tell it to the world!!
User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 25th, '16, 10:05

cero2k wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:Just took advantage of Highspots generous sale to pick up the first two nights of BOLA and ROH Aftershock Tour: Baltimore (and Women of Honor bonus DVD)

I swear I'm done with any more Black Friday shopping after this.
hey Red, have you seen those Meltzer/Chris Hero interviews?
Highspots has 33% of video downloads today. I figured that was a good justification to finally take the risk on one of these today.

I also got the Cedric Alexander shoot interview (but not the bonus material).


Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16487
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by cero2k » Dec 25th, '16, 10:44

what videos did you buy?

I just got
PWG 13
PWG Bola 2015 1, 2, and Final Stage
and Threemendous III (i had given it away)

all for the 5DVDs/$40 sale

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 25th, '16, 11:14

cero2k wrote:what videos did you buy?

I just got
PWG 13
PWG Bola 2015 1, 2, and Final Stage
and Threemendous III (i had given it away)

all for the 5DVDs/$40 sale
Cedric, and the Hero, Meltzer, & Naylor vol. 2
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 1st, '17, 13:41

Finished up my ROH 2015 with Road to Final Battle 2015.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 1st, '17, 13:57

I also took advantag eof Highspots 33% off video downloads to pick up RF Video's Face-off Vol. 6: Pure Evil (Raven, Sullivan, & Jake) and also RF's shoot interview with...
Hidden text.
Rockin' Rebel

Bet you didn't see that one coming.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 16th, '17, 03:10

ROH is doing a sale where DVDs are 50% off all week, with free shipping on orders over $100. I picked up Road to Best in the World 2016: Milwaukee, Field of Honor 2016, Reloaded Tour: Pittsburgh, and All-Star Extravaganza VIII. The most recent DVD release was the Road to Final Battle 2016 Tour shows from Florida, so I'm hoping this week's Tuesday Rollout is SOTF.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 24th, '17, 13:28

Just picked up SOTF 2016. It's two night s on one DVD, and that Lee & Taylor vs. War Machine match is must-see.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16487
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by cero2k » May 15th, '17, 12:00

PSA: WrestleCircus is offering a one month FREE subscription on their VOD
All you have to do is use the code: TWIT52

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » May 15th, '17, 13:57

cero2k wrote:PSA: WrestleCircus is offering a one month FREE subscription on their VOD
All you have to do is use the code: TWIT52

This seems like something worth taking up. Lance Storm quite enjoyed their last show, and that was even with him extremely disliking the inter-gender opener, which was Candice LeRae vs. Ethan Page, which sounds to me like it could be quite excellent.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 29th, '17, 23:28

WWN is having a sale where all DGUSA, EVOLVE, FIP, and SHINE DVDs are $4. I got FIP Dangerous Intentions 2008and DGUSA Open The Ultimate Gate 2013.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 25th, '17, 21:20

Not sure if this counts as an actual "addition" to my library so much as an upgrade, but I just purchased a sleeve for the ROH 4th Anniversary Show signed by Colt Cabana for $3.00 on eBay.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16487
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by cero2k » Oct 25th, '17, 22:34

haha it doesn't, but it's a cool addition for sure

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 21st, '18, 21:33

ROH is having a major clear-out sale (2016 DVDs $3, pre-2016 DVDs, $2), so I picked up Reach for the Sky Tour: Leicester, Reach for the Sky Tour: London, and Final Battle 2016.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 24th, '18, 19:00

Does this not look like the greatest DVD ever?

wXw DVD "The American Dragon: Bryan Danielson"

1. wXw World Heavyweight match: Bryan Danielson vs. Robbie Brookside- wXw 5/7/05
2. PWG World Championship: Bryan Danielson vs. El Generico- PWG 10/28/07
3. Bryan Danielson vs. Mike Quackenbush- wXw 3/7/08
4. Bryan Danielson vs. Naomichi Marufuji- wXw 3/8/08
5. Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero- wXw 3/9/08
6. Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuiness- wXw 6/22/08
7. Bryan Danielson vs. Doug Williams- wXw 3/6/09
8. Bryan Danielson vs. Zack Sabre Jr.- wXw 3/7/09
9. wXw World Heavyweight Championship match: Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli- wXw 5/1/09
10. wXw World Heavyweight Championship match: Bryan Danielson vs. Absolute Andy- wXw 5/2/09
11. Bryan Danielson vs. TJP- wXw 7/3/10
12. Bryan Danielson vs. Johnny Moss- Ambition 7/4/10
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 16487
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by cero2k » Mar 26th, '18, 08:22

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 24th, '18, 19:00
Does this not look like the greatest DVD ever?

wXw DVD "The American Dragon: Bryan Danielson"

1. wXw World Heavyweight match: Bryan Danielson vs. Robbie Brookside- wXw 5/7/05
2. PWG World Championship: Bryan Danielson vs. El Generico- PWG 10/28/07
3. Bryan Danielson vs. Mike Quackenbush- wXw 3/7/08
4. Bryan Danielson vs. Naomichi Marufuji- wXw 3/8/08
5. Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero- wXw 3/9/08
6. Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuiness- wXw 6/22/08
7. Bryan Danielson vs. Doug Williams- wXw 3/6/09
8. Bryan Danielson vs. Zack Sabre Jr.- wXw 3/7/09
9. wXw World Heavyweight Championship match: Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli- wXw 5/1/09
10. wXw World Heavyweight Championship match: Bryan Danielson vs. Absolute Andy- wXw 5/2/09
11. Bryan Danielson vs. TJP- wXw 7/3/10
12. Bryan Danielson vs. Johnny Moss- Ambition 7/4/10
i'm just surprised all those matches took place. Also, why is there a random PWG match there?

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 26th, '18, 08:46

cero2k wrote:
Mar 26th, '18, 08:22
Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 24th, '18, 19:00
Does this not look like the greatest DVD ever?

wXw DVD "The American Dragon: Bryan Danielson"

1. wXw World Heavyweight match: Bryan Danielson vs. Robbie Brookside- wXw 5/7/05
2. PWG World Championship: Bryan Danielson vs. El Generico- PWG 10/28/07
3. Bryan Danielson vs. Mike Quackenbush- wXw 3/7/08
4. Bryan Danielson vs. Naomichi Marufuji- wXw 3/8/08
5. Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero- wXw 3/9/08
6. Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuiness- wXw 6/22/08
7. Bryan Danielson vs. Doug Williams- wXw 3/6/09
8. Bryan Danielson vs. Zack Sabre Jr.- wXw 3/7/09
9. wXw World Heavyweight Championship match: Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli- wXw 5/1/09
10. wXw World Heavyweight Championship match: Bryan Danielson vs. Absolute Andy- wXw 5/2/09
11. Bryan Danielson vs. TJP- wXw 7/3/10
12. Bryan Danielson vs. Johnny Moss- Ambition 7/4/10
i'm just surprised all those matches took place. Also, why is there a random PWG match there?
Probably from European Vacation, which was a joint production with wXw, I believe.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 526
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52
Favorite Wrestler: Bad News Barrett

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by NWK2000 » Mar 27th, '18, 22:52

The Legacy of Brusier Brody: Basically all Brody matches committed to film

Super J Cup:2017

This is J: which has all 5 of the original Super J Cups, the J-Crown tournament and Skydiving J
WSX The Complete First Season
TNA World X Cup 2008
Samoa Joe Total Dominance
and the newest member of the family
Kings of Wrestling: Kings Reign Supreme

And this isn't including the bootleg compilations you get from Rudoreels
Up next on NWK Reviews
Wrestlerock 1986
Terry Funk's Wrestlefest
TNA Bound for Glory 2009
Super J Cup 1994
Summerslam 2003

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 20793
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: Your Wrestling Library

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 4th, '18, 17:43

ROH has all DVDs 75% off (90% if you're a ringside member) until the end of the day, so I picked up Gateway to the Gold and Survival of the Fittest 2017: Night 2 (i.e. everything I need to finally update the "Ranking the ROH World Champions" thread).
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
Beyond Flesh
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests