The Funny Wrestling Topic

Tell it to the world!!
User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1144
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52
Favorite Wrestler: Great Sasuke

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by NWK2000 » Jul 8th, '19, 22:46

[tweet][/tweet]


Up next on NWK Reviews
Jushin Liger TV Special
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom V
WWE Survivor Series 2014
WWF St.Valentine's Day Masssacre

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1144
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52
Favorite Wrestler: Great Sasuke

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by NWK2000 » Jul 8th, '19, 23:12

Apologies for the double post, but this might be the single greatest paragraph in a results recap I've ever read
"We are back and Maria is still waiting for her ice cream and pickles. Mike brings the ice cream and Maria says that food would make her fat. Maria wants to know if she was not pregnant, if Mike would impregnate her. Mike says he would impregnate her right now if she wasn’t pregnant. Maria tells Mike she will not let Mike impregnate her again and she says Mike might not even be the father."
Up next on NWK Reviews
Jushin Liger TV Special
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom V
WWE Survivor Series 2014
WWF St.Valentine's Day Masssacre

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18936
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by cero2k » Jul 9th, '19, 08:42

NWK2000 wrote:
Jul 8th, '19, 23:12
Apologies for the double post, but this might be the single greatest paragraph in a results recap I've ever read
"We are back and Maria is still waiting for her ice cream and pickles. Mike brings the ice cream and Maria says that food would make her fat. Maria wants to know if she was not pregnant, if Mike would impregnate her. Mike says he would impregnate her right now if she wasn’t pregnant. Maria tells Mike she will not let Mike impregnate her again and she says Mike might not even be the father."
I read this and the only implication I see is that Maria has been sleeping around, Mike doesn't know about it, and he's not gonna do shit about it. I do wonder if this is another installment of 'WWE tries to break up a real life couple by booking their marriage problems'

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1144
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52
Favorite Wrestler: Great Sasuke

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by NWK2000 » Jul 9th, '19, 09:39

cero2k wrote:
Jul 9th, '19, 08:42
NWK2000 wrote:
Jul 8th, '19, 23:12
Apologies for the double post, but this might be the single greatest paragraph in a results recap I've ever read
"We are back and Maria is still waiting for her ice cream and pickles. Mike brings the ice cream and Maria says that food would make her fat. Maria wants to know if she was not pregnant, if Mike would impregnate her. Mike says he would impregnate her right now if she wasn’t pregnant. Maria tells Mike she will not let Mike impregnate her again and she says Mike might not even be the father."
I read this and the only implication I see is that Maria has been sleeping around, Mike doesn't know about it, and he's not gonna do shit about it. I do wonder if this is another installment of 'WWE tries to break up a real life couple by booking their marriage problems'
Maria's been trying to get the "raving, Type-A bitch" character over on social media for a loooong time Plus Mike's delivery of "I would impregnate you RIGHT NOW...if you weren't already pregnant" is too comedic to be real. Like who could say that to partner they're in a loveless relationship with with a straight face?
Up next on NWK Reviews
Jushin Liger TV Special
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom V
WWE Survivor Series 2014
WWF St.Valentine's Day Masssacre

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3373
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Bob-O » Jul 10th, '19, 10:43

Image
Image

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3373
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Bob-O » Jul 10th, '19, 12:45

I'm truly happy for Mox and his newfound freedom. But I'm going to miss moments like this, where slightly intoxicated Dean Ambrose gets interviewed awkwardly by his wife.

"I SAID Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, because I'm THINKING about the Rock n Roll Express and we're AT The Hall of Fame..."

Image

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5723
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 10th, '19, 13:14

Bob-O wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 10:43
Image
Mine's the best-"Gatti 2020-for free and I'm not helpin' you lmao."
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18936
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by cero2k » Jul 10th, '19, 13:23

KILLdozer wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:14
Bob-O wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 10:43
Image
Mine's the best-"Gatti 2020-for free and I'm not helpin' you lmao."
Garza 2020 - Cool

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5723
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54
Favorite Wrestler: Idk
Location: Ocean Springs,MS.

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by KILLdozer » Jul 10th, '19, 13:25

cero2k wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:23
KILLdozer wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:14
Bob-O wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 10:43
Image
Mine's the best-"Gatti 2020-for free and I'm not helpin' you lmao."
Garza 2020 - Cool
Not sure if hypothetically better or worse than mine...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

User avatar
Serujuunin
Posts: 2346
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 10th, '19, 21:39

KILLdozer wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:25
cero2k wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:23
KILLdozer wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:14


Mine's the best-"Gatti 2020-for free and I'm not helpin' you lmao."
Garza 2020 - Cool
Not sure if hypothetically better or worse than mine...
I feel like mine just goes to show that I don’t really talk about anything but wrestling...

“Hessel 2020- And yet, no IC title match for Extreme Rules”

User avatar
Serujuunin
Posts: 2346
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 19:56
Favorite Wrestler: Jeff Hardy
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 10th, '19, 21:40

NWK2000 wrote:
Jul 9th, '19, 09:39
cero2k wrote:
Jul 9th, '19, 08:42
NWK2000 wrote:
Jul 8th, '19, 23:12
Apologies for the double post, but this might be the single greatest paragraph in a results recap I've ever read
"We are back and Maria is still waiting for her ice cream and pickles. Mike brings the ice cream and Maria says that food would make her fat. Maria wants to know if she was not pregnant, if Mike would impregnate her. Mike says he would impregnate her right now if she wasn’t pregnant. Maria tells Mike she will not let Mike impregnate her again and she says Mike might not even be the father."
I read this and the only implication I see is that Maria has been sleeping around, Mike doesn't know about it, and he's not gonna do shit about it. I do wonder if this is another installment of 'WWE tries to break up a real life couple by booking their marriage problems'
Maria's been trying to get the "raving, Type-A bitch" character over on social media for a loooong time Plus Mike's delivery of "I would impregnate you RIGHT NOW...if you weren't already pregnant" is too comedic to be real. Like who could say that to partner they're in a loveless relationship with with a straight face?
Someone who is convinced children can save a marriage. It happens. That’s how I have two cousins.

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3373
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Bob-O » Jul 10th, '19, 23:24

Serujuunin wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 21:39
KILLdozer wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:25
cero2k wrote:
Jul 10th, '19, 13:23


Garza 2020 - Cool
Not sure if hypothetically better or worse than mine...
I feel like mine just goes to show that I don’t really talk about anything but wrestling...

“Hessel 2020- And yet, no IC title match for Extreme Rules”
Haha!

Reiff 2020 - "I'm off today, I'll figure it out tomorrow. Cool?"
Image

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1144
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52
Favorite Wrestler: Great Sasuke

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by NWK2000 » Jul 11th, '19, 01:28

Braddock 2020, I've got plans. Sorry
Up next on NWK Reviews
Jushin Liger TV Special
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom V
WWE Survivor Series 2014
WWF St.Valentine's Day Masssacre

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3373
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Bob-O » Jul 13th, '19, 18:12

Image

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3373
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Bob-O » Jul 14th, '19, 07:12

Bob-O wrote:
Jul 13th, '19, 18:12
Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 18936
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by cero2k » Jul 16th, '19, 12:46

i can't stop laughing at Shota's face


User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 23935
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 19th, '19, 07:59

Just found this old gem:

Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3373
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Bob-O » Jul 20th, '19, 05:49

Image

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3373
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06
Favorite Wrestler: Marty Scurll
Location: Erie, Pa
Contact:

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Bob-O » Jul 31st, '19, 07:32

Getting inside the head of your opponent...

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 23935
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: The Funny Wrestling Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 3rd, '19, 19:38

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/art ... e-incident

Somehow this detail just makes it goofier.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests