Rant On TNA

Tell it to the world!!
BOD

Rant On TNA

Post by BOD » Dec 17th, '10, 22:31

I had a blog on the WA site about TNA but things have changed with alot of the same results.

The whole Abyss casket angle was stupid i don'tget why they did that with pope. Jeff Hardy should be in jail wrestling drunk and not only that but, its terrible how they have disgraced the old TNA Title not the belt the title.

The Belt is pathetic purple and little crappy designs that came apparently from Hardy. Jeff Jarretts open challenge is way beyond stupid this is wrestling i know its wrestling based but come on i like the art of wrestling if i wanted to see MMA i'd watch that instead.

Rhino was the best angle they had and it was squashed. I hate how A.J Styles is being the heel he should be sticking up for TNA.I will end on a plus side the knockouts divison is actually doing great Mickie James Tera cage match was awesome so as i close this blog keep in mind that i was a fan of TNA and stil would be if they got better.
11/10/10
BOD & Knockouts95

kirbs2002

Re: Rant On TNA

Post by kirbs2002 » Dec 17th, '10, 22:40

As much as I hope I'm wrong, I think the Tara vs. Mickie cage match was the exception to the rule. There's so much I could say about how the Knockouts division is being treated poorly, that it would require another post. I truly hope for the best in TNA but when they stopped being an alternative and started being a competitor (this whole year), I lose hope for them with each passing week.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

knockout95

Re: Rant On TNA

Post by knockout95 » Dec 17th, '10, 22:50

Good read as always BOD. I agree with you the whole thing with the casket angle was stupid and it made no sense. I used to love the knockout division but it has totally sucked as of late. I have not watched the cage match yet but one good match in one year is not going to make me like them that much. One of the stupidest things that TNA did was let Hamada go. The knockout division has gone way down, and by the way its Tara not Tera.
11/10/10
BOD and Knockout95