Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Tell it to the world!!
User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 8th, '21, 17:18

Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 12th, '21, 18:08

how legit is this? relinquishing the title the week before Vince and co. take control

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26252
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 15th, '21, 12:13

Not sure if true, but I just overheard a dude in the train say that the title change in Raw was due to an injury
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 15th, '21, 16:00

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 15th, '21, 12:13 Not sure if true, but I just overheard a dude in the train say that the title change in Raw was due to an injury
Lashley injured? I haven't heard anything, but there is always the possibility. Was the conversation not about Joe?
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26252
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 16th, '21, 19:41

cero2k wrote: Sep 15th, '21, 16:00
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 15th, '21, 12:13 Not sure if true, but I just overheard a dude in the train say that the title change in Raw was due to an injury
Lashley injured? I haven't heard anything, but there is always the possibility. Was the conversation not about Joe?
It was definitely about Lashley. Big E. was specifically brought in.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 16th, '21, 21:09

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 16th, '21, 19:41
cero2k wrote: Sep 15th, '21, 16:00
Lashley injured? I haven't heard anything, but there is always the possibility. Was the conversation not about Joe?
It was definitely about Lashley. Big E. was specifically brought in.
I THINK it's going to be a work and excuse for why Lashley lost and build the rematch. There hasn't been anything since monday
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26252
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 17th, '21, 13:47

cero2k wrote: Sep 16th, '21, 21:09
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 16th, '21, 19:41
cero2k wrote: Sep 15th, '21, 16:00
Lashley injured? I haven't heard anything, but there is always the possibility. Was the conversation not about Joe?
It was definitely about Lashley. Big E. was specifically brought in.
I THINK it's going to be a work and excuse for why Lashley lost and build the rematch. There hasn't been anything since monday
You know... Because he needed a second excuse because I guess wrestling twice while Bug E was fresh wasn't enough, because that would be admitting that Big E win the title in a cowardly way. Why can't this company be smart and just have big e announce that he is going to cash in in advance and just build that match up?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 17th, '21, 14:48

a result of last night's Dark Side of the Ring

Image

User avatar
Thelone
Posts: 297
Joined: Jul 9th, '19, 16:22

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Thelone » Sep 18th, '21, 15:53

I've only seen a couple of clips of Dreamer talking and he came off like a complete moron who didn't seem to understand how serious it was. "Eh, good ol' Naitch sexually assaulting women, it was just tuesday for him, y'know", maybe he thought he was doing a light-hearted shoot interview with Sean Oliver, I don't know.

It does take some talent to come off worse than Flair and a bunch of others after that show, but somehow Dreamer did it.

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 18th, '21, 22:00

Thelone wrote: Sep 18th, '21, 15:53 I've only seen a couple of clips of Dreamer talking and he came off like a complete moron who didn't seem to understand how serious it was. "Eh, good ol' Naitch sexually assaulting women, it was just tuesday for him, y'know", maybe he thought he was doing a light-hearted shoot interview with Sean Oliver, I don't know.

It does take some talent to come off worse than Flair and a bunch of others after that show, but somehow Dreamer did it.
he's pretty much like 'it's cancel culture! forcing that woman to touch his penis was a joke! back in the day that was a joke!' He's an idiot, it's not like there haven't been 2 more seasons to learn that Dark Side of the Ring is not light hearted
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26252
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 19th, '21, 09:26

Joseph Currier wrote:Bandido issued an apology after Travis Banks appeared in a battle royal on Thursday’s Big Lucha show: “On behalf of Big Lucha & Bandido's Gym I want to apologize for my mistake yesterday. I don't want to give any excuses. I am learning the difference between being a wrestler who just plays a small part of an event & being the person who is responsible for everything that happens when it's my show. I accept responsibility & sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended. I promise to do better in the future.” During the #SpeakingOut movement last year, Millie McKenzie accused Banks (who is 13 years older than her) of being in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship with her when she was a 17-year-old trainee. Lucha Blog notes that none of the battle royal entrants were announced in advance, and Banks was the only entrant who isn’t a Big Lucha regular.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 19th, '21, 11:04

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 19th, '21, 09:26
Joseph Currier wrote:Bandido issued an apology after Travis Banks appeared in a battle royal on Thursday’s Big Lucha show: “On behalf of Big Lucha & Bandido's Gym I want to apologize for my mistake yesterday. I don't want to give any excuses. I am learning the difference between being a wrestler who just plays a small part of an event & being the person who is responsible for everything that happens when it's my show. I accept responsibility & sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended. I promise to do better in the future.” During the #SpeakingOut movement last year, Millie McKenzie accused Banks (who is 13 years older than her) of being in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship with her when she was a 17-year-old trainee. Lucha Blog notes that none of the battle royal entrants were announced in advance, and Banks was the only entrant who isn’t a Big Lucha regular.
If Bandido wasn't wrestling in the US, no one would have said anything. Maybe Banks should seek out booking with Alberto del Rio, they may become best friends
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26252
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 19th, '21, 11:39

cero2k wrote: Sep 19th, '21, 11:04
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 19th, '21, 09:26
Joseph Currier wrote:Bandido issued an apology after Travis Banks appeared in a battle royal on Thursday’s Big Lucha show: “On behalf of Big Lucha & Bandido's Gym I want to apologize for my mistake yesterday. I don't want to give any excuses. I am learning the difference between being a wrestler who just plays a small part of an event & being the person who is responsible for everything that happens when it's my show. I accept responsibility & sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended. I promise to do better in the future.” During the #SpeakingOut movement last year, Millie McKenzie accused Banks (who is 13 years older than her) of being in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship with her when she was a 17-year-old trainee. Lucha Blog notes that none of the battle royal entrants were announced in advance, and Banks was the only entrant who isn’t a Big Lucha regular.
If Bandido wasn't wrestling in the US, no one would have said anything. Maybe Banks should seek out booking with Alberto del Rio, they may become best friends
Unless they just keep talking trash about who would win a shoot fight.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 19th, '21, 16:37

Seems like Aussie Open are NJPW bound, eventually, maybe

Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Sep 22nd, '21, 11:36

Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Oct 6th, '21, 13:56

Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Oct 6th, '21, 15:00

**facepalm**

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26252
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 6th, '21, 16:21

cero2k wrote: Oct 6th, '21, 15:00 **facepalm**

Oh dear Lord.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20674
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Oct 9th, '21, 22:59

Ren Narita has gone full Shibata

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26252
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 10th, '21, 11:03

cero2k wrote: Oct 9th, '21, 22:59 Ren Narita has gone full Shibata

So he's decided to go for snowflakes from Dave instead of logic.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests