Report: Brian Kendrick worked WWE Survivor Series in producer role

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Report: Brian Kendrick worked WWE Survivor Series in producer role

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 27th, '22, 23:42

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/repo ... ducer-role

Kendrick was granted his release from the company on February 1, 2022.

Ian Carey
11 hours ago

Brian Kendrick reportedly worked as a producer at WWE Survivor Series. 

According to a report from Fightful Select, Kendrick was listed internally as a producer for the Women's WarGames match and Ronda Rousey vs. Shotzi. Jason Jordan was also listed as a producer for those matches. 

PW Insider is reporting that Saturday's show was considered a tryout for Kendrick and he has not yet been hired by the company. 

Adam Pearce, Shane Helms, Michael Hayes, TJ Wilson, & Petey Williams also produced matches for the show. 

Kendrick worked as a backstage producer for NXT and 205 Live from late 2020 until requesting and being granted his release on February 1, 2022. He was then scheduled to face Jon Moxley on the February 2, 2022 edition of Dynamite but was pulled from the show after comments he made in a video posted in 2011 resurfaced. 

In the video, Kendrick makes several bizarre claims including that Jewish first responders to the 2010 Haiti Earthquake were reptilian and there to "scoop up the body parts." 

Freelance reporter David Bixenspan posted the 2011 video on the day Kendrick was to make his AEW debut. 

Kendrick would later post the following to social media in response to his comments resurfacing:

"I apologize for all the hurt and embarrassment [sic]I have caused with my words. These are not my beliefs and never were beliefs of mine, and I crossed the line."

"I spread the most vile comments without thinking of the damage it would cause. I will live with this regret for the rest of my life. I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused." 

He would later speak to the Duke Loves Wrestling podcast and said that he was attempting to get get "some sort of buzz" from his comments. 

"Back then I was trying to create some sort of buzz and I didn't care who I offended," he said.

"It was trying to profit off of tragedy, I suppose is what it was. I was trying to gain off of others' tragedies by making conspiracies to create a buzz for myself to try to gain some sort of bookings. It was a terrible idea and even if it hadn't affected anybody, it's still just horribly embarrassing. I'm sorry to the people that I've hurt." 

Kendrick has been working independent dates and running seminars since his departure from WWE. In August, Ronda Rousey helped Kendrick promote an upcoming camp and referred to him as "one of the greatest minds in the history of the industry." 
headlinesBrian Kendrick
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: Report: Brian Kendrick worked WWE Survivor Series in producer role

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 27th, '22, 23:42

Not good.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 29th, '22, 14:28

Per Meltzer, he's not hired. He was just brought in for this one match at Ronda's request.
Still not good, but slightly less bad than before.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 1st, '22, 20:07

I can't fail to notice that all those people that came out to block him from going to AEW didn't make much noise this time around.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 1st, '22, 21:46

cero2k wrote: Dec 1st, '22, 20:07 I can't fail to notice that all those people that came out to block him from going to AEW didn't make much noise this time around.
Then you're looking at the wrong timelines. Bix and similar were out in full force all day, and calling out Rousey for thinking Sandy Hook was fake, too.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation