EC3 accuses Velveteen Dream of unsolicited bathroom filming during WWE NXT run

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

EC3 accuses Velveteen Dream of unsolicited bathroom filming during WWE NXT run

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 4th, '22, 16:31

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/nxt/ec3- ... nxt-tenure

During an interview, EC3 detailed an incident at his home in 2018.

Josh Nason
3 hours ago

Following last week's news that former WWE NXT wrestler Velveteen Dream was arrested twice since mid-August, former 2018 rostermate EC3 made some accusations during an interview that involved filming male wrestlers' genitalia in a bathroom.

In an interview with SportsKeeda seen below, EC3 accused Dream (Patrick Clark Jr.) of setting up a camera in his bathroom during a party so he could film people as they relieved themselves.

“We had a party and it was at my place, and he came over because I’m being friendly and I’m...top guy and I tried to welcome everybody into the thing. He left his phone in my bathroom with the camera on trying to capture people taking pisses," he said.

When asked how he knew this was happening, EC3 said, "Because it’s my bathroom. When I walk in there and I see a phone selfie-style, propped up, on, filming, where if somebody is going to take a pee, they would have their phallus out urinating into the water."

He said he didn't confront Clark, but after seeing him go into the bathroom after he exited, he didn't want to cause a scene and instead told everyone to leave because he was going to bed. He said he later told other people there so they were aware and one of those people was friends with Clark which caused further issues between the two.

Two journalists -- David Bixenspan and Sean Ross Sapp -- both acknowledged the story as being a long-standing rumor that no one could confirm.

The two worked against each other afterward at TakeOver Brooklyn 4 in August 2018 where EC3 said he professional and claimed he was concussed during the match.

Clark was released by WWE in May 2021 and hasn't worked in the business since. He was booked on a 2021 indie show but due to a social media backlash, he was removed after two hours.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3