Report: Tyson Fury to appear at WWE Clash at the Castle

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Report: Tyson Fury to appear at WWE Clash at the Castle

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 31st, '22, 15:36

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/repo ... the-castle

Fury will not be doing anything physical on the show.

Ian Carey
3 hours ago

Tyson Fury is reportedly set to make an appearance at WWE Clash at the Castle on Saturday.

According to a report from GiveMeSport, the 34-year-old will be in attendance at the show in Cardiff but will not be getting physically involved in the action.

"The decision to keep Tyson away from the ring is likely due to the fact he doesn’t want to risk picking up an injury ahead of a potential return to boxing," wrote Louis Dangoor.

Despite announcing his retirement from boxing after his defeat of Dillian Whyte in April, Fury has been training for a potential fight with Oleksandr Usyk later this year.

Fury teased a potential match with Drew McIntyre in Cardiff during a post-fight press conference after his victory over Whyte.

"I got to speak to Vince and the boys, maybe make this happen. I know Drew McIntyre has been saying a lot of things about me, I’d love to knock him out. I’d love to be at Cardiff. I’d love to be back at center stage in the UK," he said.

Fury has only competed once in a WWE ring. He defeated Braun Strowman via count-out at Crown Jewel in 2019. He alo performed on the November 8, 2019, edition of SmackDown from Manchester when he and Strowman were involved in a segment with Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3