Report: Impact Wrestling rejects Lady Frost’s release request

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Report: Impact Wrestling rejects Lady Frost’s release request

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 31st, '22, 15:33

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/impact-w ... se-request

Frost last wrestled for the company at Multiverse of Matches on April 1.

Ian Carey
2 hours ago

Impact Wrestling has not granted Lady Frost her release from the company.

The 37-year-old requested her release from the promotion in June writing, "I have officially asked for my release from @IMPACTWRESTLING I want to thank the incredible fans, staff, and locker room, as well as @ScottDAmore and @gailkimITSME for the opportunities given to me. Thank you for a great experience," on Twitter.

According to a report from Fightful Select, sources within Impact have confirmed that her request has not been granted. Frost has not wrestled for Impact since Multiverse of Matches on April 1. As she is under a pay-per-performance deal with the company, she has not been paid for the months she's been away.

The report continues to say that she informed Impact management she required a medical procedure but was then still booked for the tapings in Dallas over WrestleMania weekend. She then revealed through social media on April 20 that she would undergo "minor surgery" the following month. Frost says Impact then left her in the dark regarding her status while she was away.

Frost has reportedly made it known through multiple avenues that she wants out of the company, including contacting Anthem's President and CEO Leonard Asper. She is believed to have two years left on her deal.

Frost is reported to have said that due to unpaid travel, accommodation, and other expenses, it "effectively was costing her money" to work Impact's television tapings.

Frost posted to social media on Tuesday and alluded to possible issues with Impact.

"If you were in a relationship where someone didn’t care about your physical or mental well-being, and didn’t adequately provide for you financially, would you fight to be free from it?" She wrote, later adding, "This is certainly not about my husband."
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3