Eddie Kingston recently suspended by AEW after Sammy Guevara dispute

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Eddie Kingston recently suspended by AEW after Sammy Guevara dispute

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 25th, '22, 15:07

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/eddi ... my-guevara

Kingston's quiet suspension has now ended.

Bryan Rose
16 hours ago

This story was updated at 7:30 AM Eastern Thursday.

Eddie Kingston has recently completed a suspension from AEW.

Dave Meltzer reported that Kingston was suspended from AEW a few weeks ago after getting into a verbal dispute with Sammy Guevara. The suspension has now ended.

On Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer said Kingston told him sometimes he does things that he shouldn't, he was sorry and he owns up to whatever he did.

Kingston told PWInsider early Thursday morning that "You know the truth. I wouldn't lie. I was wrong for being unprofessional. That is the blind fact. He did what he did and the public can judge that but I know for a fact I was wrong."

Meltzer said he is unsure if the Kingston vs. Guevara match for All Out is still happening.

The two have been feuding since Guevara helped Chris Jericho defeat Kingston on the July 20th Rampage. On the August 3rd Dynamite, Kingston interrupted a Guevara/Tay Melo video package to say that he got a contract for a match at All Out between himself and Guevara and told him to sign the contract.

At the August 10th AEW Rampage tapings, Guevara accepted the challenge for All Out. Kingston appeared on the video screen and said he was going to do what Guevara and Melo did -- take a vacation.

Ruby Soho and Ortiz then appeared, saying they would get Guevara and Melo. However, Guevara’s acceptance of the match and Kingston’s promo never made television, and no reference to the match has been made since.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3