Vince McMahon reportedly wanted all members of Bullet Club

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Vince McMahon reportedly wanted all members of Bullet Club

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 25th, '22, 21:19

https://vip.pwtorch.com/2022/07/25/vinc ... llet-club/

BY ZACK HEYDORN, PWTORCH ASSISTANT EDITOR

July 25, 2022

Vince McMahon reportedly wanted to sign all the members of Bullet Club during their scorching hot run five years ago.

On the The Extreme Life of Matt Hardy podcast, Hardy detailed McMahon’s reaction to the abundance of Bullet Club shirts and merchandise present at WWE events and shows.

“When this Bullet Club phenomenon was happening, and they were selling all this merch, I mean, obviously, it was on Vince’s radar,” Hardy said. “There was one point where Vince said, ‘All these shirts, they keep showing up at our shows, these Bullet Club shirts, who are these people? Who are these people? Where are they from?’ ‘It’s this real hot act. They’re from New Japan; sometimes they come over and do Ring of Honor stuff,’ and Vince said, ‘I want them. I want them all.’ He got a lot of the Bullet Club, but he didn’t get them all.”

A.J. Styles, Finn Balor, The Good Brothers, and Adam Cole were all members of Bullet Club that eventually signed with Vince McMahon and the WWE.

Vince McMahon retired from the WWE last Friday. Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan are Co-CEO’s of the company. On Monday morning, WWE announced that Triple H would assume all WWE Creative responsibilities that McMahon held.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Vince McMahon reportedly wanted all members of Bullet Club

Post by cero2k » Jul 25th, '22, 23:07

of course he did, every promotion in the world did. Same way every promotion in the world wished they had the OG nWo

Big Red Machine

Re: Vince McMahon reportedly wanted all members of Bullet Club

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 26th, '22, 10:01

cero2k wrote: Jul 25th, '22, 23:07 of course he did, every promotion in the world did. Same way every promotion in the world wished they had the OG nWo
I'll bet you $20 All Japan didn't want the nWo at the time.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3