Big E says he’s ok if he doesn’t wrestle ever again

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Big E says he’s ok if he doesn’t wrestle ever again

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 15th, '22, 01:43

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2022/07/14 ... ing-again/

BY ZACK HEYDORN, PWTORCH ASSISTANT EDITOR

July 14, 2022
Big E comments on never wrestling again

Big E says he is content with not wrestling ever again if that is what ends up on the horizon for him after injuring his neck in March.

In an interview with TMZ Sports, Big E spoke about his health, potential timetable, and his mindset on not wrestling anymore.

“It’s one of those wait and see things,” Big E said of a potential return to wrestling. “(My doctor) suggested that we look at this thing in a year and that’s after looking at my last set of scans. I don’t know whether I’ll be back in March at 100% or they’ll look at it and say hey, maybe you should be doing something else with your life. So, for me right now, March of next year is very far off, so I don’t want to spend a lot of time worrying or stressing about that. I’m just kind of living my life.

“I think so,” Big E said of being content not wrestling ever again. “Honestly, my philosophy as a human being is learning to be content with whatever life brings you. I’m so grateful to not be in a wheelchair, but if I was, I would have to adjust to life in a wheelchair. That’s just how I’m programmed.”

Big E injured his neck in a botched spot on Smackdown during a match with Ridge Holland. He is a multiple time tag team champion in WWE and has held the WWE Intercontinental Championship, and WWE Championship.

Yesterday, Big E announced that he would be involved in WWE’s upcoming talent tryout in Nashville during WrestleMania weekend.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3