Becky Lynch takes shot at AEW women's division: They're not represented like we are

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Becky Lynch takes shot at AEW women's division: They're not represented like we are

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 26th, '22, 17:01

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/wwes ... ike-we-are

Lynch took a shot at the AEW women's division and the way women in AEW are represented.

Joseph Currier
6 hours ago

WWE

During an at least partially in-character media appearance, Becky Lynch took a shot at the AEW women's division and the way women in AEW are represented.

Lynch appeared on Drew Garabo Live on Monday to promote WWE's house show in Lakeland, Florida this Saturday. When asked if women at "that other place" motivate her to raise the bar even more, Lynch said the AEW women's division isn't represented in the way that women in WWE are -- and they don't get as much time as women in WWE. Lynch said that, frankly, the AEW women's division isn't as good as WWE's.

“I wish I could say yes, but, unfortunately, I don’t think they’re represented the way that we are. They don’t get as much time as we get. And they’re not -- frankly, they’re not as good as we are," Lynch said.

“We have, certainly on Raw, we have the best women’s division in the world. In the world. And I say that without any hesitation in my voice. We have the best women’s division in the world. And, yeah, competition is great, and it’s great for there to be another place. And I have a very good friend, Ruby Soho, over there, and I would love to see her as champion one day. I would love to see her getting the spotlight that she deserves. Competition is always great. But over here, we’re just on another level right now, man. We’re on another level.”

Lynch returned to Raw last night, appearing on the show for the first time since losing the Raw Women's Championship to Bianca Belair at WrestleMania 38. A feud between Lynch and the returning Asuka started on last night's show.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3