Keith Lee issues statement following WWE release

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Keith Lee issues statement following WWE release

Post by cero2k » Nov 8th, '21, 14:41

KEITH LEE ISSUES STATEMENT FOLLOWING WWE RELEASE
src: https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/keit ... ase-358866

Keith Lee is looking toward the future following his release from WWE.

On his 37th birthday, Lee posted a statement on his social media accounts addressing his release. Lee was one of 18 wrestlers released by WWE in a round of cuts last Thursday.

Lee noted that this isn't a happy birthday, but it's one that he's grateful for after the health issues he dealt with earlier this year. Lee was out of action for five months from February to July after contracting COVID-19 and then dealing with heart inflammation.

Lee wrote that there's positivity in making it to this birthday, because it wasn't a guarantee that he was going to when he was battling his health issues. Lee also wrote that there's positivity in the fact that he paid all of his medical bills, noting that no one else paid for his medical expenses.

Lee then turned toward the future in his statement, writing that he's capable of so much more and he can't wait to see what it looks like properly. Lee called his future "Limitless."

Prior to being released, Lee was repackaged as Keith "Bearcat" Lee in September. In Lee's final match for WWE, he defeated Cedric Alexander on the October 25 episode of Raw.

Lee's fiancee Mia Yim was also released by WWE in last Thursday's cuts.

Along with his statement, Lee tweeted: "Thank you for all the positivity that has been dropped on me the past few days as well as the birthday wishes. I love you. Worry not. We are not done. We work. #BaskInMyGlory #iAmLimitless." His full statement is available below:
Greetings and salutations. This day is my birthday! It is not a happy birthday, but it is one I am most grateful for. Several months ago, it was not a guarantee I would make it to this day, so there is positivity in that. I paid all my medical bills from the many offices and machines I frequented. There is positivity in that. And, I do find it amusing that people believe anyone but me paid for my medical expenses.

I was going to wait a couple weeks, but I think it's time to look toward the future, forward march as I like to say. I am capable of so much more and I can't wait to see what it looks like properly. I have a wide array of interests and abilities.... I also consider myself to be rather open minded. Here's to a future that, for all intents and purposes....seems Limitless.