Brandi Rhodes Won’t Be On Jericho Cruise Due To Stolen Passport

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Brandi Rhodes Won’t Be On Jericho Cruise Due To Stolen Passport

Post by Bob-O » Jan 19th, '20, 09:32

Source: mandatory

Brandi Rhodes recently took to social media to share some unfortunate news. According to Rhodes, due to her passport being stolen, she will be unable to attend Chris Jericho’s cruise, the Chris Jericho’s Rock ‘N’ Wrestling Rager at Sea.

Rhodes said that while she would have had to leave early to deliver a keynote at the National Association of Television Program Executives, she won’t be available to make the cruise at all. No information on what happened to her passport has been released, but it seems as if Rhodes will be missing out on the fun this year.

Bob-O

Re: Brandi Rhodes Won’t Be On Jericho Cruise Due To Stolen Passport

Post by Bob-O » Jan 19th, '20, 09:35

These AEW kids need to quit leaving their stuff laying around...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 19th, '20, 13:15

Bob-O wrote: Jan 19th, '20, 09:35 These AEW kids need to quit leaving their stuff laying around...
as opposed to 'people need to stop stealing'

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jan 19th, '20, 13:45

cero2k wrote: Jan 19th, '20, 13:15
Bob-O wrote: Jan 19th, '20, 09:35 These AEW kids need to quit leaving their stuff laying around...
as opposed to 'people need to stop stealing'
People will always steal though. Since we evolved far enough to establish the "haves" and the "have nots", it's been a thing. Pretty sure it's one of those 10 things etched in stone from way back when...

Those people will always exist, it takes one second of accountability to say "Hey, I probably shouldn't leave this very important thing where somebody might get it..."

She's absolutely the victim, don't get me wrong. But yes, as opposed to 'people need to stop stealing', 'don't leave your stuff laying around to get stolen' seems more realistic. I'm not one to lock my car much to the aggravation of my wife. Should somebody ever steal something from it, I will absolutely feel violated... but I'm also willing to take accountability as I'm aware of what could happen.

Ultimately, I'm just making a joke about the time Jericho lost the title belt and I'm thinking somebody else over there just had their car broke into and gear stolen but that might have been WWE...

I'm also not ruling out the possibility that she just misplaced it, as there's no details to the story. Saying "it must have been stolen" makes you look like less of an idiot.

Could also be part of an angle.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 19th, '20, 14:15

Bob-O wrote: Jan 19th, '20, 13:45 Could also be part of an angle.
This is the hardest part to tell. Sure, she might have misplaced it, or it may have really gotten stolen (believe it or not, organized crime groups all over the world deliberately seek out things like passports and IDs), but I think the wrestling industry has inadvertently created an accidental "boy who cried wolf" situation where people are always suspicious if it's part of a story.

If it is real, that sucks for her. It sucks to lose ID.