Joey Janela Deletes Tweet On Why He's Missing This Week's AEW Dynamite Episode

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Joey Janela Deletes Tweet On Why He's Missing This Week's AEW Dynamite Episode

Post by Bob-O » Nov 27th, '19, 12:25

Source: wrestlinginc

AEW star Joey Janela took to Twitter on Tuesday night and made an interesting tweet that has since been deleted.

Janela noted that he did not get on his flight to Chicago for tonight's Dynamite episode, and said AEW officials aren't answering his phone calls.

He wrote, "Didn't get on my flight for @AEWrestling Dynamite tonight, I'm not going.... Nothing was addressed about the way I was eliminated from the match last week, I'm losing all the steam I created on my own through 14 years of hard work, right these wrongs and answer the phone..."

Janela then deleted the tweet shortly after. There's no word yet on if this is part of an angle, but we will keep you updated.

Janela was not previously announced for a match on tonight's Dynamite episode and really hasn't received much focus over the past few months. He worked the Dynamite Dozen Battle Royale last Wednesday night but was eliminated by Shawn Spears during a commercial break.

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Joey Janela Deletes Tweet On Why He's Missing This Week's AEW Dynamite Episode

Post by cero2k » Nov 27th, '19, 12:41

sounds like a work

Big Red Machine

Re: Joey Janela Deletes Tweet On Why He's Missing This Week's AEW Dynamite Episode

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 27th, '19, 14:12

cero2k wrote: Nov 27th, '19, 12:41 sounds like a work
Agreed, but props to them for picking a guy who could believably get pissy about his lack of push.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Nov 27th, '19, 15:43

Big Red Machine wrote: Nov 27th, '19, 14:12
Agreed, but props to them for picking a guy who could believably get pissy about his lack of push.
It was a tweet n delete, so who knows. Seems weird that he'd be being all big balls about skipping a show he wasn't booked on. But, if he's working, why take it down so quick?

My first thought was it sounded awfully bitter coming from a guy that's gone farther than he should have who's star is the brightest it's ever been... then I got to thinking about Dark Order and how he'd be a great fit as a loser they turn into a winner... I know everyone wants this to be Omega, but I can see it working.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 27th, '19, 20:51

Bob-O wrote: Nov 27th, '19, 15:43
Big Red Machine wrote: Nov 27th, '19, 14:12
It was a tweet n delete, so who knows. Seems weird that he'd be being all big balls about skipping a show he wasn't booked on. But, if he's working, why take it down so quick?

To sell the work.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » Nov 28th, '19, 05:42

I like to hope he won't appear again. But sadly it's probably some kind of social media savvy work.
Have A Nice Day!