Daniel Bryan vs. Buddy Murphy official for WWE SmackDown

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Daniel Bryan vs. Buddy Murphy official for WWE SmackDown

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 17th, '19, 20:46

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Aug 17, 2019 7:27 pm

One week after his match against Roman Reigns, Buddy Murphy will be facing Daniel Bryan on SmackDown.

WWE has announced Bryan vs. Murphy for Tuesday's show. The match was set up by Murphy issuing a challenge via Twitter and Bryan accepting it.

Murphy tweeted: "Last week on #SDLive, @WWERomanReigns and I went face to face & left it all in the ring. If @WWEDanielBryan has an issue with me, he can meet me in the same place I met Roman! Challenge issued."

Bryan then responded: "Imagine getting beat up by a large man for accusing him of something he had nothing to do with, and then challenging the much smaller friend of the man who beat you up. #SocialMediaToughGuys #ChallengeAccepted #SDLive"

Reigns defeated Murphy on SmackDown earlier this week. Later in the show, there was a segment where Bryan and Rowan confronted Murphy backstage. Rowan beat down Murphy until he would say that he lied when he accused Rowan of being the person who attacked Reigns. At the end of the show, Bryan and Rowan told Reigns they've been conducting their own investigation and will reveal the real culprit this coming Tuesday.

Murphy faced Apollo Crews on the SummerSlam pre-show, with Rowan attacking Murphy and causing a disqualification.

Tuesday's SmackDown is taking place at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Kevin Owens vs. Elias and Crews vs. Andrade in King of the Ring first round matches are also set for the show.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: Daniel Bryan vs. Buddy Murphy official for WWE SmackDown

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 17th, '19, 20:47

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Re: Daniel Bryan vs. Buddy Murphy official for WWE SmackDown

Post by XIV » Aug 18th, '19, 03:18

Interesting little push for Murphy being in all these high profile matches. I'm pleased. This probably won't get the minutes it deserves BUT I like Buddy and this can only be a decent matchup.
Have A Nice Day!