Usos Missing Summerslam Events due to DUI

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Usos Missing Summerslam Events due to DUI

Post by cero2k » Aug 9th, '19, 13:05

Source: pwinsider.com

WWE star Jimmy Uso (Jonathan Solofa Fatu) will not be in Toronto for this weekend's Summerslam events, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

PWInsider.com has been told by several sources that Uso was not available to enter Canada following his 7/25 arrest in Pensacola, Florida for DUI.

The Usos were not advertised for any matches, but were slated for a signing at the Summerslam Superstore on 8/10. They have been removed from advertising for that event.

Serujuunin

Re: Usos Missing Summerslam Events due to DUI

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 9th, '19, 16:54

I suppose it's convenient that they weren't in a match... But damn, these guys need to get their act together.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 9th, '19, 18:22

Serujuunin wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 16:54 I suppose it's convenient that they weren't in a match... But damn, these guys need to get their act together.
they won't until they actually get punished for their actions, but as long as they keep getting cheap bail and WWE just brushes it off as 'not my problem', they'll keep doing it.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 9th, '19, 19:30

cero2k wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 18:22
Serujuunin wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 16:54 I suppose it's convenient that they weren't in a match... But damn, these guys need to get their act together.
they won't until they actually get punished for their actions, but as long as they keep getting cheap bail and WWE just brushes it off as 'not my problem', they'll keep doing it.
Just like everyone else.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 9th, '19, 21:34

Serujuunin wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 19:30
cero2k wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 18:22
Just like everyone else.
You never hear about Wellness Strikes anymore...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 9th, '19, 21:37

Bob-O wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 21:34

one of the last ones was Eva Marie getting busted for a legit medicine she got prescribed I think.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 9th, '19, 23:40

cero2k wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 21:37
Bob-O wrote: Aug 9th, '19, 21:34
one of the last ones was Eva Marie getting busted for a legit medicine she got prescribed I think.
I heard about this. And wasn't it some bureaucratic bullsh*t about her not letting them know she was being prescribed it before she started or something? Or am I conflating two different stories?

I guess if you are important enough, you get a pass, but if you're nothing, you get the boot, and there's no in between. That's sure what it feels like anyway.