Authors of Pain Return To The Ring At A House Show

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Authors of Pain Return To The Ring At A House Show

Post by Bob-O » Jul 10th, '19, 08:50

Source: sescoops

We noted before how one half of the former NXT Tag Team Champions Authors Of Pain, Akam was reported to have been cleared to return to action earlier this month.

The injured star, along with his partner returned to action this week and wrestled in a SmackDown Brand Live event from Glens Falls, NY on Monday Night.

This duo competed against the team of Ali and Matt Hardy but they were not able to win this bout. It’s worth mentioning that despite working the SmackDown event, the tag team is still listed as part of the Raw roster.

Big Red Machine

Re: Authors of Pain Return To The Ring At A House Show

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 10th, '19, 17:16

Give me more Authors of Pain, dammit!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 10th, '19, 18:01

Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 10th, '19, 17:16 Give me more Authors of Pain, dammit!
I could never get into them, even from NXT, for some reason, but I still would like them to do well on the main roster.

Also, it’s funny that Owens mentioned them by name the night after, isn't it?

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jul 10th, '19, 23:57

Serujuunin wrote: Jul 10th, '19, 18:01
Big Red Machine wrote: Jul 10th, '19, 17:16 Give me more Authors of Pain, dammit!
I could never get into them, even from NXT, for some reason, but I still would like them to do well on the main roster.
I tolerated them up until War Games, and at that point they had a new fan. They had a rough start, but they're one of those teams that you could literally see improving week by week (taping to taping), and it was fun to watch.

I was a BIGGER fan when they were with Ellering, but not gonna lie, I'd really like to see them and the fat Vikings beat the hell out of one another for the rest of the summer.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jul 11th, '19, 08:48

Bob-O wrote: Jul 10th, '19, 23:57
Serujuunin wrote: Jul 10th, '19, 18:01
I tolerated them up until War Games, and at that point they had a new fan. They had a rough start, but they're one of those teams that you could literally see improving week by week (taping to taping), and it was fun to watch.

I was a BIGGER fan when they were with Ellering, but not gonna lie, I'd really like to see them and the fat Vikings beat the hell out of one another for the rest of the summer.
That War Games was hilarious to me just because Strong came out dressed like them haha. Maybe I should go back and watch it a bit more closely.