First WWE Watch Along to stream on social media during Fastlane

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

First WWE Watch Along to stream on social media during Fastlane

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 7th, '19, 17:32

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Mar 7, 2019 12:23 pm

While Fastlane airs on the WWE Network on Sunday night, the first "WWE Watch Along" will also be streaming on social media.

WWE has announced that a Watch Along will stream live on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter during Fastlane. It will be hosted by Pat McAfee as he watches the pay-per-view backstage.

Alexa Bliss, The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods), Mustafa Ali, Peyton Royce & Billie Kay, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Christian, Cathy Kelley, and others will be joining McAfee at points throughout the night.

WWE.com wrote that Watch Along viewers will "hear candid commentary from our guests, get live reactions from the superstars after some of the night's biggest matches, and might even have the opportunity to throw out some questions and commentary of your own."

McAfee is a sports media personality and former all-pro punter in the NFL. He debuted as an NXT pre-show panelist last year, and it was announced last month that he has signed a multi-year deal with WWE. McAfee described his role with WWE as "on a microphone, doing digital things, and however else I can help a company that helped me through a lot of years of my life."
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3